Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick should have been executed

The fact that this smarmy weasel is still on the air and is paid gobs of money makes me cringe.

"Now, I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances but Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think, personally, he should have been executed for that," he continued.

Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick should have been executed | Raw Story

What about "thou shalt not kill", Fucker Carlson? Get bent, you hypocritical tool.

Da only reason Vick should be executed for is if Da Eagles beat Da Bears in the playoffs 2011!

Super Bowl Super BBBBBBBBEEEEEAAAARRSS

Otherwise Vick is forgiven in my mind!

It would be really cool if you guys beat Green Bay on Sunday and keep them out of the playoffs.

Make it happen!

The fact that this smarmy weasel is still on the air and is paid gobs of money makes me cringe.

What about "thou shalt not kill", Fucker Carlson? Get bent, you hypocritical tool.

Da only reason Vick should be executed for is if Da Eagles beat Da Bears in the playoffs 2011!

It would be really cool if you guys beat Green Bay on Sunday and keep them out of the playoffs.

Make it happen!

i hope they give Rodgers another concussion.

Make it happen!

I just want an L but I can understand where you are coming from.

Tucker Carlson is pretty much the definition of the douchebag pundit. Mike Vick should challenge him to a charity boxing match to benefit some cruelty to animals or washed up bow tie-wearing media hacks foundation or something.

Tucker Carlson should challenge Michael to sit in the audience at the next Westminster show and see how long he lasts.

Before he falls asleep?

You know........for every minute that Vick lasts before going to sleep, should be required of Tucker Carlson to be on the football field with Vick.

Sounds fair to me.

"Now, I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances but Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think, personally, he should have been executed for that," he continued.

overkill.jpg

^^^^^^^
Meaning people are being waaaaaay too harsh on Vick.

Everyone with a dog wanted Michael Vick taken out and shot back at the time these crimes broke, you shit heads.

The more I read your posts, the more I like them. Thanks.

Seriously, how do people come to the defense of a guy who electrocuted dogs? Maybe he should have done some time in the pit versus a few of these dogs. It's not like he's more intelligent than they are.

Make it happen!

At which point he'd still be more alert than the dog killer!

And don't get me started on Jay (Chicken) Cutler. He has that perma-stoned look going as well. Claimed he has a better arm than John Elway did....please!!!

Make it happen!

He'll be flashing the champioship belt at least once. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESYkXammpZ8[/ame]

I hope he wins the Super Bowl, so all the racist, like Carlson hang themselves.

Make it happen!

Sorry, my team will pwn, the Bear Cubs won from a fluke last time, fuck them, and fuck our haters.

Make it happen!

You are right to fear our boy Aaron, after seeing what he did to the Giants last week.

We're coming for you Bear Cubs, and we're over our habit of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid..........

Somebody needs to tell Tucker that it ain't illegal to eat dogs...if it's your dog, you can kill it, and eat it...:)...watch his hair catch fire...

Zenpen

Somebody needs to tell Tucker that it ain't illegal to eat dogs...if it's your dog, you can kill it, and eat it...:)...watch his hair catch fire...

Zenpen

Well not really..

United StatesIn the United States, it is considered a social taboo and illegal to eat dogs or other animals traditionally considered to be pets or companion animals (see horse meat).[84]

During their 1803–1806 expedition, Meriwether Lewis and the other members of the Corps of Discovery consumed dog meat, either from their own animals or supplied by Native American tribes, including the Paiutes and Wah-clel-lah Indians, a branch of the Watlalas,[85] the Clatsop,[86] the Teton Sioux (Lakota),[87] the Nez Perce Indians,[88] and the Hidatsas.[89] Lewis and the members of the expedition ate dog meat, except William Clark, who reportedly could not bring himself to eat dogs.[90]

Dog meat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While his crime was not worthy of the death penalty Vick is not worthy of existing among men. The world would be a better place if the Vicks, and Brett F's were dead. They are vain, worthless, despicable human trash that do nothing but waste resources.

Tucker's been attempting to claw his way to some kind of recognition for years, but he just doesn't have anything going for him.
I think Jon Stewart pointed that out very well.

Forum List

Back