Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick should have been executed

Maybe the karma coming here is that eventually Vick suffers enough concussions playing one of the most violent sports ever invented (for the entertainment of the masses) that he ends up a drooling imbecile for 30 years.

The fact that this smarmy weasel is still on the air and is paid gobs of money makes me cringe.

Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick should have been executed | Raw Story

What about "thou shalt not kill", Fucker Carlson? Get bent, you hypocritical tool.

How about you save them some money and stop watching him :cuckoo:
I don't own a television.

Based on these threads http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/148345-oprah-launches-new-television-network.html

Id agree ,Id say television owns you.Your visceral violent reaction suggests a severe lack of personal control.

i dont think he warrents gobs of money

Who? Michael Vick or Tucker Carlson?

Michael Vick deserves every dollar he's paid. He's paid his debt to society, and the things he's done with the Eagles has been nothing short of spectacular (and I'm not an Eagles fan).

Tucker Carlson dresses like a drooling idiot, as well as has a bad haircut. Not only that, but he doesn't contribute shit to society.

he is still on the air? is he still wearing bow ties...i use to email him all the time..telling him he really needed a gay man on staff to dress him...he has no sense of fashion....never will....

executing vick appeals to me

I think that anyone who has two last names as his name and who wears bowties should be executed.

How about you save them some money and stop watching him :cuckoo:

Based on these threads http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/148345-oprah-launches-new-television-network.html

Id agree ,Id say television owns you.Your visceral violent reaction suggests a severe lack of personal control.
Not really. I'm just saying that television plays a big part in turning people into passive vegetables incapable of critical thought, creativity or living outside of how television tells you what to believe, what to buy, and how to live your life. This classic song describes it best: Television. The drug of a nation

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgOWTM5R2DA[/ame]

And of course I'll be angry when people cannot see through the bullshit of a multi-millionaire who exploits freaks and the downtrodden for profit.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is pretty much the definition of the douchebag pundit. Mike Vick should challenge him to a charity boxing match to benefit some cruelty to animals or washed up bow tie-wearing media hacks foundation or something.

Not really. I'm just saying that television plays a big part in turning people into passive vegetables incapable of critical thought, creativity or living outside of how television tells you what to believe, what to buy, and how to live your life. This classic song describes it best: Television. The drug of a nation

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgOWTM5R2DA[/ame]

And of course I'll be angry when people cannot see through the bullshit of a multi-millionaire who exploits freaks and the downtrodden for profit.

Hey Bones.......here's the antidote...........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yan77UKYcg4[/ame]

To quote my sociopathic former friend from the 101st airborne "Michael Vick is about as useful as a 25 pound bag of smashed assholes".

The fact that this smarmy weasel is still on the air and is paid gobs of money makes me cringe.

"Now, I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances but Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think, personally, he should have been executed for that," he continued.

What about "thou shalt not kill", Fucker Carlson? Get bent, you hypocritical tool.

:doubt:

Tucker Carlson is pretty much the definition of the douchebag pundit. Mike Vick should challenge him to a charity boxing match to benefit some cruelty to animals or washed up bow tie-wearing media hacks foundation or something.

Tucker Carlson should challenge Michael to sit in the audience at the next Westminster show and see how long he lasts.

Stewart has pwnd Clucker Carlson hardcore several times. The crossfire moment was classic. I'm surprised this monkey is still getting paid to squawk.

btw, this sports blog nailed it pretty well.

Video: FOX News analyst thinks Vick should have been 'executed' - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

We could spend all day ripping apart Carlson's assertion (the "I'm a Christian ... but" line is a sure sign we're headed toward absurdity), but then we'd have to act like it was a legitimate suggestion. Plus, it would also force us to assume that Carlson, an avid hunter, actually believes Vick should have been sent to the chair for the dogfighting and didn't say that simply for effect and attention, like everyone on FOX News and MSNBC seems to do these days.
:eusa_clap:

btw, this sports blog nailed it pretty well.

Video: FOX News analyst thinks Vick should have been 'executed' - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

We could spend all day ripping apart Carlson's assertion (the "I'm a Christian ... but" line is a sure sign we're headed toward absurdity), but then we'd have to act like it was a legitimate suggestion. Plus, it would also force us to assume that Carlson, an avid hunter, actually believes Vick should have been sent to the chair for the dogfighting and didn't say that simply for effect and attention, like everyone on FOX News and MSNBC seems to do these days.
:eusa_clap:

Oh Gosh really? He works for FOX now? That explains alot.:lol:

Yep. And in no way is it surprising.

Well it is..a little. He's popped around a bit..but he's been on PBS, did the excellent CNN "Crossfire". He had a show with Bill Press and even had a show on MSNBC. He comes with a pretty good pedigree. And while he was a little pompus from time to time, he was never delusional. But it makes sense now. FOX is a dog and pony act..he's probably in it for the bucks.

It's sad..but sort of expected I guess.

Tucker Carlson should challenge Michael to sit in the audience at the next Westminster show and see how long he lasts.

Before he falls asleep?

Everyone with a dog wanted Michael Vick taken out and shot back at the time these crimes broke, you shit heads.

I don't know why you get so offended when people call you a troll. Celebrate your heritage.

"Now, I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances but Michael Vick killed dogs and he did it in a heartless and cruel way and I think, personally, he should have been executed for that," he continued.

Da only reason Vick should be executed for is if Da Eagles beat Da Bears in the playoffs 2011!

Super Bowl Super BBBBBBBBEEEEEAAAARRSS

Otherwise Vick is forgiven in my mind!

Forum List

Back