TSA throws a mother in prison for trying to protect her daughter

Nope...

You got me dead to rights. I have no direct proof that increased TSA screenings have definitely prevented bombings/hijackings

All I have is that there have been none in ten years

As a frequent flyer...thats good enough for me
Again, did the TSA grope underage girls over the past 10 years, or is that a recent addition? If the policies were so effective over the past 10 years, there should have been no need to change them now.

Nope...Not until we got those nasty underwear bombers

Those terrorists are fuckers aren't they?

What if the bomb is in there bum ? What if TSA wants to do cavity searches ? Its only a matter of time.

As a frequent flyer I look at it this way...

I have to put up with occaisional pat downs

Terrorists have to put up with Predator drones sending a Hellfire missile up their ass

Ohh I am not complaining, I just find if funny as hell that those who screamed the loudest supporting the patriot act to get it passed are now the ones whining about the results of their actions.

Never liked none of it.

Me neither, I warned thos who wanted it and was called unamerican and such for my concern.
I was not grouping you with them.
Or is that groping? ;)

Me to. To be fair, all my friends who call me unpatriotic are still true believers.

Again, did the TSA grope underage girls over the past 10 years, or is that a recent addition? If the policies were so effective over the past 10 years, there should have been no need to change them now.

Nope...Not until we got those nasty underwear bombers

Those terrorists are fuckers aren't they?

What if the bomb is in there bum ? What if TSA wants to do cavity searches ? Its only a matter of time.

tsa-agent-dons-rubber-gloves-washington-reagan-national-airport.jpg

Until you murkins start killing these motherfuckers it'll just get worse and worse. I see al_CIA_duh had their media masters convince you of terruh implants coming to an airport near you.:cuckoo:
That should get interesting.

someday they will have jets and Airports where you are at dipshit......until then they will still need you to pick up the Horse and Mule Shit......

NOBODY has to go through security checkpoints.

NOBODY has to be patted down.

How? Simply DON'T FLY.

I have flown only one time in the past 20 years. I prefer to drive.

But if you CHOOSE to fly, then you CHOOSE to abide by whatever rules are in place. So don't cry about whatever security measures are in place to protect your safety.

Period.

Do everyone a favor and drive to Ireland.I'll pay for your gas.
Don't tell me about ships either. Your Nazi masters will have the scumbags at all of the ports soon enough.
I know. Don't sail either. Take a train.
They'll be there too......soon enough.
Do everyone another favor. Don't vote.

hey Douger is it true your so called women need a Lint Roller after you have laid your hideous carcass on top of them?......just curious....

Forum List

Back