TSA throws a mother in prison for trying to protect her daughter

The biggest prevention is deterrence. Not many terrorists try to get through the checkpoints. If they did, you would see a lot more hijackings/bombings. Like I said, TSA is keeping us safe...I think I will keep them
So we will all be safer when they resort to car bombing instead, right? At least we can all take shelter in the airports thanks to the TSA.

We will cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, I am safe when I fly
Ah yes, let us ignore the future unintended consequences of our current actions. If I had a nickel for every time that philosophy has led to disaster...

The biggest prevention is deterrence. Not many terrorists try to get through the checkpoints. If they did, you would see a lot more hijackings/bombings. Like I said, TSA is keeping us safe...I think I will keep them
So we will all be safer when they resort to car bombing instead, right? At least we can all take shelter in the airports thanks to the TSA.

Personally, I flew the last flight out of Newark to Denver on Sept 10 2001. The flight was delayed 3 hours and I was offered to take United Flight 93 the next morning. I decided to stick around and it saved my life

I like having TSA around and am willing to do what it takes

You still have no proof . Guns have made it threw there check points. Not just the stun gun but fire arms. You have NOTHING to prove you or any one else are safer.

Personally, I flew the last flight out of Newark to Denver on Sept 10 2001. The flight was delayed 3 hours and I was offered to take United Flight 93 the next morning. I decided to stick around and it saved my life

You still have no proof . Guns have made it threw there check points. Not just the stun gun but fire arms. You have NOTHING to prove you or any one else are safer.

Except results

Thanks TSA

Exactly. If a private security company wanted to require pat downs outside their airport, they could. But I doubt the airlines would hire such a company given the public outrage it would create. The TSA is a federal agency. Like you said, it cannot do whatever it wants and tell people to deal with it. If that were the case, we might as well burn the constitution now.

they could hire a private company, but if they don't search in the same was as TSA, no flights would be allowed in or out of the given airport.

and the 14th amendment doesn't prohibit searches. it prohibits UNREASONABLE searches.

you're not one of those idiots who only wants arab-looking types searched, are you?

When everything fails then try the Constitutional way.

Adhere to the Constitutional requirement that the US be a ***NEUTRAL****nation. Cease and desist meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

i must have missed the section of the constitution that requires us to be "neutral".

but good to know that you're one of the "we were attacked because of our friends" wackos.... you know, instead of you just being an ordinary died in the wool wacko.

Except results

Thanks TSA

No, no results. Only opinion. I will quote Jillian and say "links" ?

Last edited:

Except results

Thanks TSA
You have no proof that the results are thanks to the TSA. The result we can trace to the TSA is the groping of minors in airports and a woman getting arresting for getting upset about it.

Except results

Thanks TSA
You have no proof that the results are thanks to the TSA. The result we can trace to the TSA is the groping of minors in airports and a woman getting arresting for getting upset about it.

Don't forget Glocks and stun guns on airplanes

Except results

Thanks TSA

Nope...

You got me dead to rights. I have no direct proof that increased TSA screenings have definitely prevented bombings/hijackings

All I have is that there have been none in ten years

As a frequent flyer...thats good enough for me

Except results

Thanks TSA

Nope...

You got me dead to rights. I have no direct proof that increased TSA screenings have definitely prevented bombings/hijackings

And I hope it stays that way.

Except results

Thanks TSA

Nope...

Again, did the TSA grope underage girls over the past 10 years, or is that a recent addition? If the policies were so effective over the past 10 years, there should have been no need to change them now.

Last edited:
Well, if you don't have knives shoved in your crotchless underwear or explosives in your boot, you should be fine.

Ohh I am not complaining, I just find if funny as hell that those who screamed the loudest supporting the patriot act to get it passed are now the ones whining about the results of their actions.

Nope...

Again, did the TSA grope underage girls over the past 10 years, or is that a recent addition? If the policies were so effective over the past 10 years, there should have been no need to change them now.

The real problem is that there are explosives used today that we cannot detect. Still the approach needs serious improvement.

Nope...

Nope...Not until we got those nasty underwear bombers

Those terrorists are fuckers aren't they?

Well, if you don't have knives shoved in your crotchless underwear or explosives in your boot, you should be fine.

Ohh I am not complaining, I just find if funny as hell that those who screamed the loudest supporting the patriot act to get it passed are now the ones whining about the results of their actions.

Never liked none of it.

Me neither, I warned thos who wanted it and was called unamerican and such for my concern.
I was not grouping you with them.
Or is that groping? ;)

Forum List

Back