Principal Takes 8-Year Old To Every Class Announcing She Is A Thief And A Liar

Hobbit said:
I had a teacher that once caught me whispering to somebody during an algebra II test. Both of us had turned it in and I had a question about a project, so I saw no harm. However, she accused me and me alone (wouldn't have been quite so suspicious if the other guy, who whispered back, had been accused of being in it with me) of cheating on the test, ripped mine in half, and told me I was getting an 'F.' She yelled at the top of her lungs right in the middle of the class and didn't give me a chance to defend myself, then told her entire second period class that I had cheated, so, of course, it spread. My dad was furious, and I got a re-test (which I aced...take that, b****). Come to find out later, I was beating her kid for valdevictorian, and she'd be damned if she didn't do something about it. What's even worse is that I had her husband the very next year for biology.
That sounds like a railroad for sure, but why are you talking at all during a test? That's like asking for someone to accuse you of cheating...

The ClayTaurus said:
That sounds like a railroad for sure, but why are you talking at all during a test? That's like asking for someone to accuse you of cheating...

I was in ninth grade, my test was fully completed and turned in, and I had hit a wall on my project and just needed to know how to do one little thing. I think the largest contributing factor was the fact that I was in ninth grade.

Hobbit said:
I was in ninth grade, my test was fully completed and turned in, and I had hit a wall on my project and just needed to know how to do one little thing. I think the largest contributing factor was the fact that I was in ninth grade.
oh you had already turned your test in?

then that is kinda rediculous...especially if nothing happened to the other kid

Forum List

Back