Try This in a Small Town

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Go ahead and call me "racist." THIS is why I live in a small town away from these low IQ crack babies

So many acting like nothing bad ever happens in a small town, Everyone hugs, holds hands, helps one another and farts pink marshmallows.

Bad things happen in small towns too.

So many acting like nothing bad ever happens in a small town, Everyone hugs, holds hands, helps one another and farts pink marshmallows.

Bad things happen in small towns too.
Never had a single problem. But let's keep that between you and me. We don't need these people in da hood

Nope. I just live in a small town. But if you're happy among the insane like this video, I'm glad you found the people you want to surround yourself with.

I haven't ever said a word to make you believe this about me. You're just making assumptions.

I've lived in small towns my whole life, but for a couple short stints in big cities. I know they aren't perfect. I know bad things can happen there. I know that sometimes they do happen. Bad things in small towns, that is.

You know how I know?

Small towns have people and where you have people, you have crime.

To completely disagree with that is nuts, imo.

I live thousands of miles from that kind of animal shit.... and that's completely by design.

But that should receive a couple large caliber rounds in the throat and then it's probably good etiquette to shit on the carcass before the next stop. I don't know, I've never been on a subway.

Forum List

Back