Conservatives: Give a (sentence long) comment on one or more of the Republican candidates for president

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Here is one for Trump:

He is experienced and now he knows just how evil the elite dims are, and he obviously knows this better than any of the other candidates

That's a very big advantage. I mean, the dude knows from that greatest of all teachers, Experience.

One for Vivek:

He is very bright and knows what is really wrong in America, and he is right to not attack Trump, mentions pardoning him in case the demon-possessed ones succeed in their endless indictments..

Here is one for Trump:

He is experienced and now he knows just how evil the elite dims are, and he obviously knows this better than any of the other candidates

That's a very big advantage. I mean, the dude knows from that greatest of all teachers, Experience.

One for Vivek:

He is very bright and knows what is really wrong in America, and he is right to not attack Trump, mentions pardoning him in case the demon-possessed ones succeed in their endless indictments..
trump is hated by both of the establishment parties so he must be doing something right since everything theyve done and want to do will screw the country,,

I was told that Christie is so fat, his butt has its own Congressman
I don't care about his size

But I'm sure you have seen the picture of his fat ass sitting in the beach chair while he was telling others during the plandemic to mask up and stay off the beach

That guy has a lot of nerve running for president. But I don't think he is going to be on the debate stage??

trump is hated by both of the establishment parties so he must be doing something right since everything theyve done and want to do will screw the country,,
yeh, the RINOs seem worse (are worse) than the dims in some ways because.. Well, just the fact they are RINOs and reject Trump shows they are just dims, shouldn't have a R anywhere near their name whether we speak of the word Republican or the term RINO... Nope.. DIM

I almost couldn't believe what Hutchinson said about Trump

So yeh, why does he bother calling himself a R?

just another Dim

This is RE all of them who don't support/didn't support Trump

You must be retarded thinking that you can actually win. And the polls bear me out on this

Suarez did not vote for Trump! (Yet he calls himself a Republican!)

No, he is a DIM!

Hutchinson is against Trump

DIM!

and I know I'm leaving a couple out. Oh well, I've wasted enough time on them.

Whoever is against Trump is against America. His "character flaws" mean NOTHING in light of what is going on in the US and in the world right now. We are on the verge of WWIII

Trump has proven to be America- first. He promised and he delivered. No wonder he is so far ahead

Forum List

Back