Try This in a Small Town

Not the hero those big cities want, the hero they need.

1690931320904.jpeg

Thats everywhere. Culture of hook ups instead of marriage doesnt help.
Nobody would convict that woman in that situation. Obviously feared for her life Your Honor...not guilty
Still, not ONE SINGLE "MAN" stood up to this skinny black ass punk.

Hmmm.
I notice a certain group of people can't seem to condem the actions of that thug on a train.
Is that shit okay in the city?
Sure seems to be the new normal.
They've convinced themselves it's like this everywhere. I'm okay with them believing that if it keeps these people out of my town.

He would frankly look real out of place here.

I live 15 miles from a small Wisconsin town of about 5k population, which is 65 miles from Madison. We've always had a couple respectable Black families who live in town but over the last ten years I've noticed some "thug" types that do look out of place. Usually I'd see them bebopping down the sidewalk wearing a hoodie in the Summer in their dreadlocks, rapping to themselves and shit.

But they never seemed to stay around long. They'd disappear, and then I'd see a different one. Then someone told me that Dane County (Madison) was relocating registered sex offenders out to small towns to live.

I live 15 miles from a small Wisconsin town of about 5k population, which is 65 miles from Madison. We've always had a couple respectable Black families who live in town but over the last ten years I've noticed some "thug" types that do look out of place. Usually I'd see them bebopping down the sidewalk wearing a hoodie in the Summer in their dreadlocks, rapping to themselves and shit.

But they never seemed to stay around long. They'd disappear, and then I'd see a different one. Then someone told me that Dane County (Madison) was relocating registered sex offenders out to small towns to live.
What is with the hoodie or stocking cap in 90 degrees anyway?
Damn, I would die of heat exhaustion.
And the damn sagging pants.

Don't want to be stereotyped?
Well, quit stereotyping yourself.

Wasn't Obama trying to "relocate" ghetto dwellers to the small white towns out of a black sense of "fairness"?

I remember a small influx of blacks in my town for a couple years but now most of them have disappeared.

Wasn't this a HUD thing?

Here's the story:

We have a couple weird homeless people or people who have some strange OCD here. One is a guy who always walks around town mumbling to himself. He probably lives in a home, because I sometimes see him at Walmart pushing a cart packed full of groceries.

The other is a guy who usually wears insulated coveralls a heavy coat, and a winter hat all year long. He was wearing lighter clothing when I saw him the other day. His clothes are always filthy with big rips and tears, and a hole in the seat where you can his damned dirty underwear. He never talks to anyone.

goober.jpg

Wasn't Obama trying to "relocate" ghetto dwellers to the small white towns out of a black sense of "fairness"?

I remember a small influx of blacks in my town for a couple years but now most of them have disappeared.

Wasn't this a HUD thing?

Here's the story:

You can be damn sure they didn't send any towards Martha's Vineyard.

Forum List

Back