Truth Be Told

...I am believing Jesus Christ to do wonderful things in your life. ...
Shouldn't I be more concerned about his plans for my after-life? :dunno:

images

Glory be to his merciful name!​

I have claimed you for the kingdom of heaven and am believing for your salvation, Capstone. I do not wish to consider the alternative although I believe you should all things considered. Eternity is a long time. In fact it is so long a time that we cannot begin to fathom how long it is. Even you - with the mind God has gifted you with - cannot fathom how long eternity is.

This is another series by Michael Boldea Jr. entitled, "Rediscovering Christ", and it is very good. The entire series of Truth be Told can be found on the ministry website - Hand of Help Ministries - Truth Be Told

Here is part one of the series:

Jan 6, 2011 - Rediscovering Christ Part 1 (18:04)

Jan 16, 2011 - Rediscovering Christ Part 4 (22:48)

I will add more later - God willing. Have a wonderful day!

You have got to listen to this one! Definitely!

Nov 17, 2010 - Simon The Sorcerer (25:30)

Listening to this teaching - causes me to think about so many I have met on this board (and in the churches) who fit the description of Simon The Sorcerer! Simon was a believer who wanted the gift of the Holy Spirit to make a profit! Simon was not interested in living a repented life! Simon would not pray for himself but wanted others to pray for him! Not that he would live holy unto the Lord but that he would escape judgment for not living holy unto the Lord! Truth be told I believe we have more Simon the Sorcerers in the churches, in the pulpits than not! Anyone who is a believer in Jesus Christ needs to listen to this message and ask themselves - Does the spirit of Simon the Sorcerer reside in me? This podcast is an excellent heart examination and as today is the day of Salvation - today is the day to listen to this message and see where you are with the LORD. Pleading ignorance at the judgment seat will not work. This matter needs to be resolved today.

I listened to it, and didn't really disagree with anything he said. But I don't think what he said supports what you post on here? I asked you questions about it, to discuss it, and you never responded. And how do you know who is living a repented life and who is not? How do you know who will not pray for himself, but asks others to pray on his behalf? Why do you always insist that other Christians don't believe in the judgment? Which Christian denominations don't believe in God's judgment? I've been trying to understand what your beliefs are and where they stem from, but because all you do is post other people's materials without any explanation, it is impossible to really know what you believe. From what you've posted, you seem to believe that judgment will only come on America, you seem to believe that America is God's 'chosen people' like Israel was described in the old testament, but never explained what supports that conclusion. You've never explained how people within a certain geographical area are judged differently than those not in that area? I don't think you understand that you're not really making sense. I give you credit for your efforts Jeri, but you need to be able to interact and engage more in discussion if you want to do any good.

Feb 17, 2011 - Rediscovering Christ Part 10 (24:59)

In order to listen to the podcast, just click the arrow to the left above - then click continue and it will open to the podcast / teaching.

This is a four part series. It is an excellent teaching.

Dec 24, 2010 - The Chastening of God Part 1 (28:00)

Forum List

Back