Truth Be Told

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The Truth be told podcast series by Michael Boldea Jr. will surely be a great help to anyone seeking to have a closer walk with Jesus Christ. In an hour when so much of what is being taught out there is not the Gospel - it is even a greater blessing to have such teachers among us. Here is the Link to the podcast and a list the titles below - you click the link and then the click box next to the podcast you wish to listen to. Enjoy!

Hand of Help Ministries - Truth Be Told

In our ongoing effort to preach the gospel of Christ, and speak the truth, we are pleased to present our new outreach entitled Truth Be Told. The premise of this outreach is simple enough, weekly audio teachings, ranging in length, on topics that are relevant and timely for the body of Christ. What makes this outreach different from the others we offer, such as the truth for today videos, or the truth in a nutshell teachings, is that we hope to make this particular platform interactive, and to this end we would encourage you to write us with topics you would like to see discussed on truth be told. Since there is no set time to these audio teachings, it gives us the freedom to expound upon certain topics for as long as an hour, or just focus on the highlights of a certain passage or doctrine for no less than fifteen minutes. Our prayer as always is that through this endeavor the name of Christ will be glorified, and that you will be challenged and edified. As the motto of truth be told so aptly states, love the truth, live the truth, speak the truth and spread the truth.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

I tried to post the entire series and it said I cannot post more than 25 images on a thread whatever that means. So the series would not post. I'll post them individually instead.

Miscellaneous Series
Sep 6, 2012 - Answered Questions (28:52)

To listen to these click the box with arrow and you may have to also click external redirect to enter the site and listen. It is worth your trouble whatever it takes to listen to it! I'll post some video teachings later as well. ( God willing )

Dec 15, 2010 - The Leprosy Of Sin

Once you have listened to one or two of these? You will want to listen to the entire series! They will be a great blessing to you!

Nov 27, 2010 - The Compromise Campaign (19:04)

You have got to listen to this one! Definitely!

Nov 17, 2010 - Simon The Sorcerer (25:30)

I'm onto you, Jeri. These resource-occupying threads of yours are part of a diabolical master plan to crash the USMB's server, making Satan's job that much harder. It all makes sense now.

You have got to listen to this one! Definitely!

Nov 17, 2010 - Simon The Sorcerer (25:30)

Listening to this teaching - causes me to think about so many I have met on this board (and in the churches) who fit the description of Simon The Sorcerer! Simon was a believer who wanted the gift of the Holy Spirit to make a profit! Simon was not interested in living a repented life! Simon would not pray for himself but wanted others to pray for him! Not that he would live holy unto the Lord but that he would escape judgment for not living holy unto the Lord! Truth be told I believe we have more Simon the Sorcerers in the churches, in the pulpits than not! Anyone who is a believer in Jesus Christ needs to listen to this message and ask themselves - Does the spirit of Simon the Sorcerer reside in me? This podcast is an excellent heart examination and as today is the day of Salvation - today is the day to listen to this message and see where you are with the LORD. Pleading ignorance at the judgment seat will not work. This matter needs to be resolved today.

Nov 19, 2010 - True Greatness (20:42)

This is a wonderful teaching and it is based on Matthew 18:2-4. It may be the first time some of us have ever considered what these verses are really about and what God's plan for us is! Whenever you can make time - please click the arrow and listen to this podcast teaching. It will be a blessing for you I believe.

I'm onto you, Jeri. These resource-occupying threads of yours are part of a diabolical master plan to crash the USMB's server, making Satan's job that much harder. It all makes sense now.

You know, Capstone. I am believing Jesus Christ to do wonderful things in your life. I truly am. I have a motto. Never give up. Never, ever, ever give up and especially when victory is so close! I do not know how to crash a server. But while you think Satan is getting his job done on USMB I believe he has already lost the battle and Jesus is getting his work accomplished on USMB.

You just haven't realized it yet. But you will! :smile:

Forum List

Back