Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Here's an example >> the Trump University scenario, that Democrats tried to turn into a negative thing. Lots of Demcrats still are DUPED by the leftist press on it, because they only hear that, and never the other side (except here). They don't know what they don't know.
You mean the scandalous fraud scheme , he had the gaul to call a " University ". He obviously doesn't even know what that type of institution represents.

I know you want you list to be true , but it isn't. Trump left US In bad ways in too many areas. Repeating that bullshit doesn't make it true. You are taking trump too seriously , even trying his scams on others.
Left the US in bad ways ? You mean like the # 54 on the list >> Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history. (and 2020 Q4 was a good one too).

And you mean like how gas prices were $1.89/gal at gas stations all over America, when Trump left office, and inflation was 1.4% (before it skyrocketed under Biden)

You mean the scandalous fraud scheme , he had the gaul to call a " University ". He obviously doesn't even know what that type of institution represents.
What is obvious is that you have been suckered by the leftwing media abut Trump University, and you're showing & proving it right here now. I will clear it up for you >>

Trump University was not a scam. Leftist conners got you on that one too. OK. I guess it never occured to you that any business has a small % of whiners who will always crab no matter what. The overwhelming majority of Trump Univ students were happy, and said nothing.

Maybe you have never owned a business. I did. I had a video dating service for 12 years, and I had some women crabbing to me, even when they were getting FREE memberships.

Trump settled outside court simply because that was easier, with less aggravation, less distraction from his busy activities, and the money was nickels & dimes to him.

It was, as every informed and normal person knows. As the lawsuits showed us.
Who are dumbest posters in USMB ?

Answer: those who post a post which was just solidly refuted 2 minutes earlier (Post# 609).

Look at the leftist suckers showing off their DUPE colors. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head)

Obviously the Trumpsters still believe the economy was historically good under Trump.

The GDP was only at 2.3% when the virus hit. Look it up. I'm sorry, but that's not historically good.

Worse, THAT INCLUDED about ELEVEN TRILLION dollars in help from the Fed, and Trump's big spending, which he literally applauded. AND he BEGGED the Fed for MORE.

It's a goddamn shame these people believe anything and everything this con man tells them.

This pathetic gaslighting attempt won't help you.
Pretending that I'm gaslighting, wont help you.

But I realize it is hard to accept truth, after you have been inundated and buried for years, in liberal propaganda. It'll dawn on you over the course of a few weeks (unless you actively work to shut it out).

How do I know this ? I went through it myself. I once was where you are now, I was a far-left Democrat (and Green) for 40 years. I voted for Obama in 2008. Kerry in 2004. Came to my senses (finally!) in 2009.

Who are dumbest posters in USMB ?

Answer: those who post a post which was just solidly refuted 2 minutes earlier (Post# 609).

Look at the leftist suckers showing off their DUPE colors. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head)
It was not solidly refutd. It wasn't refuted at all.

You cultists think declarations of victory are actual victories. In a way, the orange god is going to prison for it, in fact.

Obviously the Trumpsters still believe the economy was historically good under Trump.

The GDP was only at 2.3% when the virus hit. Look it up. I'm sorry, but that's not historically good.

Worse, THAT INCLUDED about ELEVEN TRILLION dollars in help from the Fed, and Trump's big spending, which he literally applauded. AND he BEGGED the Fed for MORE.

It's a goddamn shame these people believe anything and everything this con man tells them.
But 35.2% is "historically good" Highest in US history by a wide margin.

And let's also nt forget about th infamous V-GRAPH (never shown on left wing media) - with 2015/2016 GDPs SINKING horribly (2 consecutive recessions), and then rescued by Trump with RISING GDPs in 2017/2018. :biggrin:

1700692127717.png

1700692200317.png

Pretending that I'm gaslighting, won't help you
sure it will, with normal people. They see it isnt pretending. A cultist, calling smeone "programmed".. it wont work, sorry.

You cultists never quite seem to understand how you are viewed by the rest of the world.

So, tell me how "was president when/presided over" is causation, not correlation.

See you in never.

It's a shame you are so DUPED on so many things, by the left media.

Forum List

Back