Trump's statement about 'poisoning the blood of our country' is NOT Racist.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The race of the undocumented illegals pouring into the country is not and has never been the issue. We would have all the exact same problems and issues with 10,000 Swedes, Norwegians or Finns invading the country. The expression form "X is the lifeblood of Y" is a common. For example International Trade is the lifeblood of the global economy. But once again, Trump has either intentionally or not tossed a slab of red meat to the Democrats and their media jackals. They are happily feasting on it because it gives them another way to bash Trump, brand him a racist AGAIN. It also allows them to ignore the REAL PROBLEMS with 10,000 completely unknown people entering our country every single day.

Here is a question: Is there a difference between an unknown white person from Chechnya and an unknown black person from Ethiopia entering our country illegally? My answer is no. What do you say?

Trump said nothing about illegals when he made those remarks. He said immigrants. He only clarified it after the speech on Truth Social after he started receiving flack for it. Maybe it was an accidental omission on his part when speaking the words or maybe it was Freudian slip. It's hard to know anymore.

His supporters keep claiming they are only against illegal immigration and are fine with legal immigration, but that doesn't always hold true. Plenty of Trump's base has made it clear they want no immigration at all from brown countries.

The race of the undocumented illegals pouring into the country is not and has never been the issue. We would have all the exact same problems and issues with 10,000 Swedes, Norwegians or Finns invading the country. The expression form "X is the lifeblood of Y" is a common. For example International Trade is the lifeblood of the global economy. But once again, Trump has either intentionally or not tossed a slab of red meat to the Democrats and their media jackals. They are happily feasting on it because it gives them another way to bash Trump, brand him a racist AGAIN. It also allows them to ignore the REAL PROBLEMS with 10,000 completely unknown people entering our country every single day.

Here is a question: Is there a difference between an unknown white person from Chechnya and an unknown black person from Ethiopia entering our country illegally? My answer is no. What do you say?
It’s not racist. But it is a poor choice of phraseology.

It allows the many mindless or dishonest never Trumpers to latch onto words which could be (deliberately) misinterpreted by them.

The culture of MAGA is racist. It includes overt racists like neo-Nazis, KKK and whiote nationalists. The majority are more subtle in their racism as shown by this post.
To not realize the dog whistle that Trump continually provides racists,t o keep them in MAGA, is naieve. Trump knows exactly what he is doing.

When you live in a racist culture you do not know what not being racist is.

It’s not racist. But it is a poor choice of phraseology.

It allows the many mindless or dishonest never Trumpers to latch onto words which could be (deliberately) misinterpreted by them.
I agree and I believe it was intentional, just as his original statements on illegal immigrants "sending criminals, rapists...". It gets the Democrat Media chirping about him nonstop and it sends a clear message internationally that ILLEGAL immigrants are not welcome and MUST apply LEGALLY.

I agree and I believe it was intentional, just as his original statements on illegal immigrants "sending criminals, rapists...". It gets the Democrat Media chirping about him nonstop and it sends a clear message internationally that ILLEGAL immigrants are not welcome and MUST apply LEGALLY.
It main goal is to solidify and grow a demographic that is key to his support base. That demographic is racists.

If Trump could gain more voters to solidify his power and guarantee his election by letting all illegals in, he would do that.

It is about him, not what is best for the USA. He hired many illegals in his constuction jobs and his other businesses. Most of the products he had his name on were made off shore. He talks the talk, he does not walk the walk.

He has one purpose Increase his base, increase his power. He could care less if his base are criminals or saints.

Forum List

Back