Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Not enough to offset pissed off women and the men who want to have sex in private with them.

Banning freedom to choose is a Republican Party white Christian priority / so the Republican Party is doomed.

Keep calling white Republican Christians losers / it gives me great joy!
Whatevah

If only that was what Magas were doing but it's not.
And this is the issue.

They pretend -- or perhaps they have been convinced -- that (a) they and they alone are in charge of deciding if America is great again, (b) that their caveman approach is the one and only possible way to "make America great again", and (c) if you don't agree with their caveman approach to "making America great again", then you don't want to make America great again.

This is the circular thought process, and the unrestrained ego, of a child.

Last edited:
They pretend -- or perhaps they have been convinced -- that (a) they and they alone are in charge of deciding if America is great again
The most significant voter group in the Republican Party irrationally believe that America is a covenant nation created in 1776 by the God who speaks to them through the Holy Bible. Their Biblical Worldview requires white Christians (the humans with the highest morals possible through the blood of Jesus Christ in a supernatural sacrifice that wipes away their sins) keeping the nation in good graces with God who is in a supernatural battle with Satan. And America was chosen by God as an instrument of war in the spiritual battle of good vs evil.

2/3 of Republicans don’t believe in that supernatural crap but they have no popular power in the voting booth without the Jesus Believers like Mike Johnson.

So irrationality drives all Republicans in the MAGA camp - so truth and facts have been driven out of politics and all reality is viewed through a supernatural lens that America was founded by white European Christian males doing God’s work and we need to go back to those days.

The most significant voter group in the Republican Party irrationally believe that America is a covenant nation created in 1776 by the God who speaks to them through the Holy Bible. Their Biblical Worldview requires white Christians (the humans with the highest morals possible through the blood of Jesus Christ in a supernatural sacrifice that wipes away their sins) keeping the nation in good graces with God who is in a supernatural battle with Satan. And America was chosen by God as an instrument of war in the spiritual battle of good vs evil.

2/3 of Republicans don’t believe in that supernatural crap but they have no popular power in the voting booth without the Jesus Believers like Mike Johnson.

So irrationality drives all Republicans in the MAGA camp - so truth and facts have been driven out of politics and all reality is viewed through a supernatural lens that America was founded by white European Christian males doing God’s work and we need to go back to those days.
I don't know how many times we need to see damage caused by the combining of religion and politics.

There are more than enough global examples. At this point, those who push the idea have to actively avoid the examples.

Last edited:
Not enough to offset pissed off women and the men who want to have sex in private with them.

Banning freedom to choose is a Republican Party white Christian priority / so the Republican Party is doomed.

Keep calling white Republican Christians losers / it gives me great joy!
What are you talking about?

WOW

Doc7505 in #1 23.08.04 inserted: “Turley said that it was completely understandable why the American people think we have a two-tiered justice system and called the Trump indictment an attack on free speech.” dvcnnnn.23.08.04 #1

Why is Jonathan Turley poisoning minds for DJT with the nonsense posted by Saint Doc7505 on August 4 this year? Our Justice system is based on Grand Juries determining if a person shall or not be indicted if marginally suspected of a crime.

If a video surfaced showing DJT clubbing J.Turley’s nine year old grandson to death with a baseball bat in broad daylight but MAGA says it’s no disqualification to run again for President and DJT picks up support in the polls; does Turley defend Trump by spreading poison saying that Democrats are criminalizing “assault - as free speech” to steal another election from Trump?

No grand jury can indict a presidential candidate for any crime in Turley’s legal opinion because all crimes are protected under freedom of speech.

That DJT took a baseball bat to American democracy, and the Constitution and his oath of office appears to be inconsequential to Jonathan Turley.

Turkey is toxic to democracy because for some reason he is feeding the goons what they need to hear on their way to Jonestown.

nf.23.12.29 #831
to dvcnnnn.23.08.04 #1

Last edited:
Doc7505 in #1 23.08.04 inserted: “Turley said that it was completely understandable why the American people think we have a two-tiered justice system and called the Trump indictment an attack on free speech.” dvcnnnn.23.08.04 #1

Why is Jonathan Turley poisoning minds for DJT with the nonsense posted by Saint Doc7505 on August 4 this year? Our Justice system is based on Grand Juries determining if a person shall or not be indicted if suspect of a crime.

If a video surfaced showing DJT clubbing J.Turley’s nine year old grandson to death with a baseball bat in broad daylight but MAGA says it’s no disqualification to run again for President and DJT picks up support in the polls; does Turley defend Trump by spreading poison saying that Democrats are criminalizing “assault?as free speech” to steal another election from Trump?

No grand jury can indict a presidential candidate for any crime in Turley’s legal opinion because all crimes are protected under freedom of speech.

That DJT took a baseball bat to American democracy, and the Constitution and his oath of office appears to be inconsequential to Jonathan Turley.

Turkey is toxic to democracy because for some reason he is feeding the goons what they need to hear on their way to Jonestown.

nf.23.12.29 #831
to dvcnnnn.23.08.04 #1
I do support your position but I now believe that you may be feeding into their insanity by doing likewise and going down the rabbit hole too far as they have done. Might be time to tone it down and say enough is enough already. Do you really want to give them a platform to continue to spout their lies and make them even more insane. It might be harming you also. I believe this saying is true , " Silence is a little piece of heaven here on earth. " People can't even think straight these days because of all the noise.

Stann in #832 23.12.29 said: “I do support your position but I now believe that you may be feeding into their insanity by doing likewise and going down the rabbit hole too far as they have done. stvnn.23.12.29 #832

Turley makes no sense to me. I have no control over the sanity of a highly educated man like Turley going on the Sean Hannity show to tell lies for Trump. He cannot be confused about the fact that DJT has been indicted by a grand jury for criminal activity in an attempt to stay in power longer than the Constitution he swore to uphold would allow.

If I’m going down a rabbit hole for questions about Turley I WILL appreciate an explanation as to why.

Trump is poisoning minds?... we don't even know who is running our country... it sure isn't Joe Biden who has been on vacation more than in the Oval Office... holds no pressers or interviews... you tards that hate Trump can't be serious with Biden....

Trump is poisoning minds?... we don't even know who is running our country... it sure isn't Joe Biden who has been on vacation more than in the Oval Office... holds no pressers or interviews... you tards that hate Trump can't be serious with Biden....
My guess is the leaders of the great 2020 election steal are running things.

My guess is the leaders of the great 2020 election steal are running things.
1703909527583.png

Stann in #832 23.12.29 said: Might be time to tone it down and say enough is enough already. stvnn.23.12.29 #832

No, I want Trump’s criminal involvement in the Fake Electors plot to steal the White House from all Democratic Party voters to be decided in a court of law.

If DJT is innocent of all charges he should prove it in court.

What is wrong with that?

Stann in #832 23.12.29 said: Might be time to tone it down and say enough is enough already. stvnn.23.12.29 #832

No, I want Trump’s criminal involvement in the Fake Electors plot to steal the White House from all Democratic Party voters to be decided in a court of law.

If DJT is innocent of all charges he should prove it in court.

What is wrong with that?

lol

You seem to have that backwards.

It is the prosecutor, who must "prove", that Trump is guilty.

The burden of proof is always on the prosecution

Forum List

Back