Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

J-Mac
So now you are no longer affirming that once fertilized all human eggs with a genetically complete human code are “living human babies” (whether called “toasters” or just “frozen embryos” that will mostly be trashed after contracts expire or used for scientific research or donated to other families) — and are now talking instead of something very different.

You don’t refer to scientific developmental terms used to denote an unborn human zygote, human blastula or frozen human embryo, or distinguish that state of embryonic existence from that of a full term baby, born and universally considered a person under law. Instead you reference an individual “peer-reviewed” opinion piece of an individual NIH doctor. Thought you didn’t trust NIH “experts” shooting off their mouths?

I surely don’t argue that a newly fertilized human egg cell is not necessary (given present technology) for “the start of an individual human life.” Did you think it was the same as a fetal pig embryo? A fetal toaster? A fetal dog or race horse? But it is rationally simply not appropriate to treat it at that early stage as an “unborn human baby” with legal “personhood rights” of its own.

The state shouldn’t have the right to force women (which women?) to gestate it for 9 months, any more than the state should force frozen fertilized embryos to be treated as legal people with a right to live and be born. Perhaps you think that would be a better way to raise soldiers and workers in a new dystopian society?

Last edited:
No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

Trump: poisoning the minds of our country​

In so many ways.
No man has ever done more to damage America than Trump.
He is a Putin dream come true.
He is against everything good, fair and free on this planet.

Re-elect him bitchs and watch your country die. It's already very sick and in need of a ventilator.

In so many ways.
No man has ever done more to damage America than Trump.
He is a Putin dream come true.
He is against everything good, fair and free on this planet.

Re-elect him bitchs and watch your country die. It's already very sick and in need of a ventilator.
Nations, like individuals, do get sick and can even die.

I think that the aches and pains of old age is a factor, like life disappointment and carrying grudges, in explaining the anger of so many blind Trump supporters. Of course a lifetime of ignorance, prejudice, and poisoning of minds is also a part of it.

May we all find a better day.

Nations, like individuals, do get sick and can even die.

I think that the aches and pains of old age is a factor, like life disappointment and carrying grudges, in explaining the anger of so many blind Trump supporters. Of course a lifetime of ignorance, prejudice, and poisoning of minds is also a part of it.

May we all find a better day.

Well said.

I too hope the Red Hats find peace before their cuts lead to our mutual deaths.

“Me and my lot”? I have no “lot,” no party, no militia, no prosecutors, no lawyers, no “Deep State”! I am just one retired working man with a lot of political experience and a deep knowledge of history who is trying to convince my fellow Americans that Trump is a unique danger to our Republic and democracy. I have said before and I say again: Trump must be defeated by voters in November 2024. Should he win, should he lose and be put in jail, should he be assassinated or choke to death on a Big Mac — I personally can do and plan to do no more than I am doing now.
🇺🇸✌️🇺🇸✌️🇺🇸✌️Trump 2024✌️🇺🇸✌️🇺🇸✌️🇺🇸

They are not ‘immigrants,’ they are illegal aliens if they crash our border and they are unvetted migrants who say they are seeking asylum, but we don’t really know until we vet them, which is becoming impossible because our border is wide open and there are way too many crossing the border every day to adequately tell who they are. You really need to stop lying.

Yes, plus this.... how many terrorists have sneaked in?

Wake up America! NOW

1704679541986.png

And defendant TRUMP will be given the opportunity to prove to a jury that he is innocent. Let’s get it over with.

no one should be dragged thru 8 yrs of legal BS because the Deep State did not like an outsider looking into the books.

It began with leaking phone calls day1 ( Mexico, Australia). then Russian collusion (3 years of paper subpoena, ten million sheets paper wasted, $1B lawyer fees, FBI searches of any and all connected).

Impeachment over nothing. now it continues to entrapment over documents or vague tweets, twisted words in the MSM, campaign speeches. Total madness. The Country is lost. Torture of all non-deep state Americans. And no one tries to help the non-deep State persons anymore. It’s a disgrace.

Over $2.5T spent on overhead and interest annually. Yes they have destroyed the Country and these idiots blame Trump? He was doing his best to improve the overall disaster looming up ahead. Suck on it TommyFool//. Trump was FOR America (and American citizens). Deep State is FOR themselves first and foremost. Criminal activities are the norm for them rather than the exception. It’s all over now but the shooting. Ten million un-invited guests in winter cold w/o housing. $0.5B/yr new costs.

Last edited:
The poisoning of the minds of (especially) “MAGA” Americans continues almost every day. The latest is Donald’s Trump’s reference to the legally convicted Jan. 6 rioters as … “hostages.”

Here Trump compares the entire U.S. judicial system and government to criminals and terrorists. He seems to compare the United States of America to Hamas, who we all can agree recently took innocent “hostages.”

Those serving time (for various crimes) for their actions on Jan. 6th are of course correctly called … convicted “prisoners.”

Most of them have admitted their crimes and many blame the ex-President for having misled them.

The maniacal chief of the MAGA Republican Party, however, has so succeeded in poisoning the minds of tens of millions of Americans that he has convinced them of his preposterous “Big Lie” concerning the 2020 election … and more. He poses as the persecuted hero and claims his craziest and even most violent lawbreaking followers are fellow “hostages.”

Trump continues to shamelessly lie and spread poisonous demagogy about our country and its judicial system, and yet — given the sad gullible state of our citizenry —actually may return to power … “legally.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back