Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

It'll be over shortly. SCOTUS will bitch slap the libtards.
I’m confident only Clarence Thomas would perform fellatio on DJT if DJT said it was the only way to prove loyalty to Dear Leader and to get a free membership to Mar a Lago with air travel on Trumpforce One for himself, Ginny, mom and his grandson anytime.

The remaining Catholics on the USSC are more into law, states rights, originalism snd actual textual interpretation and integrity of the Constitution. They will not be into creating a US Presidential Royal Family by giving the Trump clan the divine right of kings and queens. The DOI and Constitution frown on that sort of thing don’t you think?

Stann in #832 23.12.29 said: “I do support your position but I now believe that you may be feeding into their insanity by doing likewise and going down the rabbit hole too far as they have done. stvnn.23.12.29 #832

Turley makes no sense to me. I have no control over the sanity of a highly educated man like Turley going on the Sean Hannity show to tell lies for Trump. He cannot be confused about the fact that DJT has been indicted by a grand jury for criminal activity in an attempt to stay in power longer than the Constitution he swore to uphold would allow.

If I’m going down a rabbit hole for questions about Turley I WILL appreciate an explanation as to why.
Anything and everything is overdone today. You might just be escalating the insanity on both sides , that's all I'm saying. I've given u trying to get straight answers from them. It's all foolish games.

Anything and everything is overdone today.
If you would like to get to know a bit more about my mindset get to know more about one of our most important and most forgotten members of our founding generation. Thomas Paine.

I’m not thinking he’s quiet against MAGA and white Christian Nationalism if he was with us today.

NotfooledbyW in #12053 inserted: “We have every opportunity and every encouragement before us, to form the noblest purest constitution on the face of the earth,” Paine wrote. “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” •¥• Centuries before the existence of the internet, Common Sense managed to go viral, selling an estimated 500,000 copies. By the end of the Revolutionary War, an estimated half-million copies were in circulation throughout the colonies. •¥¥• By promoting the idea of American exceptionalism and the need to form a new nation to realize its promise, Paine’s pamphlet not only attracted public support for the Revolution but put the rebellion’s leaders under pressure to declare independence. And even after the victory over the British, Paine’s influence persisted, and some of his ideas found their way into the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. •¥¥¥•

portrait-of-thomas-paine.jpg

Thomas Paine: Quotes, Summary & Common Sense | HISTORY

Thomas Paine was a writer and philosopher whose pamphlets "Common Sense," "The Age of Reason" and "Rights of Man" supported the Revolutionary War and other causes. www.history.com

NotfooledbyW in #12053 wrote: Paine’s 47 page pamphlet aroused Common farmers and craftsmen to support fighting a Revolution against the King’s army. They all had Bibles, but the Bible didn’t inspire an insurrection that changed the world. nf.23.12.25 #12,053 to ptrplt.23.12.25 #20

Trump is continuing to inspire an insurrection to take the world backwards.

Those who oppose DJT Believers need to speak loudly and vote them out of existence. It is not the time to become violent like them but it is the time to rise up and crush them in elections from dog/catcher on up.

Do not be a sunshine patriot we need COMMON SENNSE and our AGE of REASON to prevail.

A call for revival of Paine’s rational theism to rise once again.

nf.23.12.30 #846

Last edited:
I've given u trying to get straight answers from them. I
I know I am expressing unassailable facts, truth logic and reason when the DJT disabled only use emoticons or cease to engage in discussions by declaring victory and run zigzagging off the field of play with hair afire. It’s a beautiful thing to see. They all do it then they put me in ignore.

Just simply remind them that 95% of all choice abortions occur between six and sixteen weeks and that most non-Bible Thumping Republicans are ok with killing baby fetus through fifteen weeks. Remind them that their rants that Dems and liberals are baby killers goes right back to them and all the Bible Thumpers who continue to back baby killer Trump.

Remind them of that and you will gain the honor of being ignored by the worst of them such as our outspoken intellectual Catholic Saint ding and angry atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix and a long list of Republican hypocrites that are with them.

Last edited:
No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
You'd do better to stand on a busy corner, and scream at passers by 'EVERYONE NEEDS TO BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!!!!!!!"

I know I am expressing unassailable facts, truth logic and reason when the DJT disabled only use emoticons or cease to engage in discussions by declaring victory and run zigzagging off the field of play with hair afire. It’s a beautiful thing to see. They all do it then they put me in ignore.

Just simply remind them that 95% of all choice abortions occur between six and sixteen weeks and that most non-Bible Thumping Republicans are ok with killing baby fetus through fifteen weeks. Remind them that their rants that Dems and liberals are baby killers goes right back to them and all the Bible Thumpers who continue to back baby killer Trump.

Remind them of that and you will gain the honor of being ignored by the worst of them such as our outspoken intellectual Catholic Saint ding and angry atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix and a long list of Republican hypocrites that are with them.
Or maybe it's because you're a loudmouthed, self entitled narcissist.... :ahole-1:

lol....A smart man told me early on in life, not to wrestle with pigs...you just get dirty, and the pigs love it..
That is exactly why I don’t get into long debates with many people here like you.

I just present my views clearly as I have in the OP and many follow-up comments, give evidence of why I believe what I do … and let the devil take the hindmost.

I’m always open to a serious discussion, however, even with folks who might have wallowed in pig shit in the past. It’s often not really their fault. They have just had their minds poisoned and desensitized for so long that even Trump’s use of coded fascist language no longer bothers them…

That is exactly why I don’t get into long debates with people like you.

I just present my views clearly, give evidence of why I believe what I do, and then let the devil take the hindmost.

I’m always open to a serious discussion, however, even with folks who might have wallowed in pig shit in the past. It’s often not really their fault. They have just had their minds poisoned and desensitized for so long that even Trump’s use of coded fascist language no longer bothers them.
You see what you're doing here don't you? You're committing a logical fallacy...So, poor soul, you've already lost the debate, and don't even know it....

you're a loudmouthed, self entitled narcissist.... :ahole-1:
j-mac in #26 23.11.04 said: “Is there something else scientifically, that the baby would be during gestation? It is, will always be, a human baby.” jmvc.23.11.04 #26
lol....A smart man told me early on in life, not to wrestle with pigs...you just get dirty, and the pigs love it..
In response to POST jmvc.23.11.04 #26 one answer is the humanness of a fetus is not diminished prior to sixteen weeks of gestation. The organism is as human at nine weeks as it is at conception. So why are most Republicans from Trump on down wanting women allowed to kill that living human organism between six and sixteen weeks.

Why is Biden called a Baby Killer in a political sense but DJT is the Honoramous Meritorious Unanamous Valedictorian to the Saving Baby Fetus Cult?

nf.23.12.30 #855
to jmvc.23.11.04 #26

j-mac in #26 23.11.04 said: “Is there something else scientifically, that the baby would be during gestation? It is, will always be, a human baby.” jmvc.23.11.04 #26

In response to POST jmvc.23.11.04 #26 one answer is the humanness of a fetus is not diminished prior to sixteen weeks of gestation. The organism is as human at nine weeks as it is at conception. So why are most Republicans from Trump on down wanting women allowed to kill that living human organism between six and sixteen weeks.

Why is Biden called a Baby Killer in a political sense but DJT is the Honoramous Meritorious Unanamous Valedictorian to the Saving Baby Fetus Cult?

nf.23.12.30 #855
to jmvc.23.11.04 #26
I stand by my argument...Trying to simplify it down to believe that you have won the ability to use abortion as contraception is disgusting now, as it was then....

I stand by my argument..

NotfooledbyW in #857: I have seen your question in POST jmvc.23.11.04 #26

NotfooledbyW in #857: What is the argument that you stand by?

j-mac in #850 23.12.30 said: “you're a loudmouthed, self entitled narcissist.... “jmvc.23.12.30 #850

NotfooledbyW in #857: Your POST #850 is not an argument.

I have replied to your specific question posed in POST {jmvc.23.11.04 #26}.

Here is a summary of my response from POST {nf.23.12.30 #855}:
  1. one answer is the humanness of a fetus is not diminished prior to sixteen weeks of gestation.
  2. The organism is as human at nine weeks as it is at conception.
So why are most Republicans from Trump on down wanting women allowed to kill that living human organism between six and sixteen weeks?

j-mac in #856 23.12.31 said: Trying to simplify it down to believe that you have won the ability to use abortion as contraception is disgusting now, as it was then.... jmvc.23.12.30 #856

NotfooledbyW in #857: Your POST #856 is not an argument as well.

My gender is not female so I cannot “win” the right to keep white male Christian dominated state legislatures and governorships off my reproductive organs.

They are not attacking mine.

I believe every woman on earth has the natural human right to privacy and having autonomy over her own body including to end gestation prior to viability of a fetus living in her body. Every woman should have reasonable access to state licensed medical care whether she intends to provide full term gestation to a fetus or not.

I personally would not use or need to resort to abortion as contraception because my seed tube was snipped after the birth of my second daughter. My opinion on abortion is as private as a woman’s right to have one.

You take your opinion on abortion to a level of government coercion and control over women’s behavior and their bodies.

But you cannot articulate an argument Saint J-Mac as to why you insist state governments when dominated by specific religious fanatics (see POST nf.23.12.31 #14) on the Republican Party side, should have the power to force full term gestation on women against their will.

nf.23.12.31 #857
to jmvc.23.12.30 #856

Last edited:
NotfooledbyW in #857: I have seen your question in POST jmvc.23.11.04 #26

NotfooledbyW in #857: What is the argument that you stand by?

j-mac in #850 23.12.30 said: “you're a loudmouthed, self entitled narcissist.... “jmvc.23.12.30 #850

NotfooledbyW in #857: Your POST #850 is not an argument.

I have replied to your specific question posed in POST {jmvc.23.11.04 #26}.

Here is a summary of my response from POST {nf.23.12.30 #855}:
  1. one answer is the humanness of a fetus is not diminished prior to sixteen weeks of gestation.
  2. The organism is as human at nine weeks as it is at conception.
So why are most Republicans from Trump on down wanting women allowed to kill that living human organism between six and sixteen weeks?

j-mac in #856 23.12.31 said: Trying to simplify it down to believe that you have won the ability to use abortion as contraception is disgusting now, as it was then.... jmvc.23.12.30 #856

NotfooledbyW in #857: Your POST #856 is not an argument as well.

My gender is not female so I cannot “win” the right to keep white male Christian dominated state legislatures and governorships off my reproductive organs.

They are not attacking mine.

I believe every woman on earth has the natural human right to privacy and having autonomy over her own body including to end gestation prior to viability of a fetus living in her body. Every woman should have reasonable access to state licensed medical care whether she intends to provide full term gestation to a fetus or not.

I personally would not use or need to resort to abortion as contraception because my seed tube was snipped after the birth of my second daughter. My opinion on abortion is as private as a woman’s right to have one.

You take your opinion on abortion to a level of government coercion and control over women’s behavior and their bodies.

But you cannot articulate an argument Saint J-Mac as to why you insist state governments when dominated by specific religious fanatics (see POST nf.23.12.31 #14) on the Republican Party side, should have the power to force full term gestation on women against their will.

nf.23.12.31 #857
to jmvc.23.12.30 #856
My position is now, as it always has been. Which is, the moment there is conception, it is a human life...Now, whether you want to call it a fetus, zygote, or a toaster, the point remains that it is a human baby. Life. And we should never be justifying taking an innocent human life for, in my opinion, contraceptive convenience.....

Every person should know that the act of having unprotected sex is likely to lead to conceiving a baby. All of the excuses of convenience to end the baby's life, and the terms to call it anything but a baby are just that, excuses..And, designed for women to not have to face the fact that they are killing their baby....

Now, are there situations where terminating the baby is the proper medical choice for the health of the mother? Yes. I believe there are. But, in today's advanced medical science community there is the ability to diagnose these early on, before the baby can feel pain....

So, as for your question of why others have the positions they take? I don't know, you'd have to ask them...my position is clear....

The moment there is conception, it is a human life...Now, whether you want to call it a fetus, zygote, or a toaster, the point remains that it is a human baby.

Your position is “clear” alright, and may indeed not have changed since you were ten years old. But it is not rational or scientific. Not in the slightest. It is hard to imagine you came to this view by any scientifically rigorous thought process. It was not held by ancient philosophers, early American or today’s legal scholars, or even the early church. It is precisely modern authoritarian religious politics that has corrupted the discussion and stripped it of any common sense, or serious public purpose.

Perhaps you’ve “always” been brainwashed by the Catholic or some evangelical Church? It is hard to imagine how you came to your conclusion logically.. Certainly yours is an extremist political view, one even rejected by the vast majority of Republicans and Donald Trump.

You say that even a fertilized human egg or several dozen cells — zygotes / blastulas / etc. — are already really “human babies.”

It does matter very much, by the way, if you call a zygote, blastula, or fetus a “toaster” or a “human baby”!

Language matters, as I have always insisted since becoming an adult and educated “human being.” Your “toaster” reference is really weird and shows you are not interested n a serious discussion. Maybe you meant that a woman’s womb is like a toaster, and her proper role in society if she becomes accidentally pregnant should be no more than to “pop out” babies after 9 months of state enforced gestation?

That is madness, authoritarian statism at its worse.

And by the way, you seem not to realize that fertilized human eggs are often today kept frozen all over the world — many millions of them — to be re-inserted into a womb to help birth wanted children when parents are ready for them. Those cells are not “human babies” either, not legally, not morally. Of course — they are not “toasters” either!

Your position is “clear” alright, and may indeed not have changed since you were ten years old. But it is not rational or scientific. Not in the slightest.
Woah! Stop right there.....You are wrong...Fact.

"Peer-reviewed journals in the biological and life sciences literature have published articles that represent the biological view that a human's life begins at fertilization ("the fertilization view"). As those statements are typically offered without explanation or citation, the fertilization view seems to be uncontested by the editors, reviewers, and authors who contribute to scientific journals. However, Americans are split on whether the fertilization view is a "philosophical or religious belief" (45%) or a "biological and scientific fact" (46%), and only 38% of Americans view fertilization as the starting point of a human's life. In the two studies that explored experts' views on the matter, the fertilization view was the most popular perspective held by public health and IVF professionals. Since a recent study suggested that 80% of Americans view biologists as the group most qualified to determine when a human's life begins, experts in biology were surveyed to provide a new perspective to the literature on experts' views on this matter. Biologists from 1,058 academic institutions around the world assessed survey items on when a human's life begins and, overall, 96% (5337 out of 5577) affirmed the fertilization view. The founding principles of the field Science Communication suggest that scientists have an ethical and professional obligation to inform Americans, as well as people around the world, about scientific developments so members of the public can be empowered to make life decisions that are consistent with the best information available. Given that perspective-and a recent study's finding that a majority of Americans believe they deserve to know when a human's life begins in order to make informed reproductive decisions-science communicators should work to increase the level of science awareness on the fertilization view, as it stands alone as the leading biological perspective on when a human's life begins."

Forum List

Back