Trump's speech was a good one BUT

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Agreed, and he needs to tone down the shout delivery.

The words were fine and true.

Just wait for Hillarys negative screech fest....
I'l listen but I have a feeling i'm going to be cringing.

I'll be eating popcorn and laughing.

So you plan on wearing headphones and listening to comedy central during her speech?

Too drawn out

I find it funny that some people have asked him to be specific, then turn around and criticize him when he does, mainly for being too long or "drawn out". No offense, but I don't think there's any pleasing people like that. I think he was more specific then he's been so far.

:laugh2:

Too drawn out

So you plan on wearing headphones and listening to comedy central during her speech?

I will be focused like a laser.:laugh2:

Too drawn out

I will be focused like a laser.
Beware of prisms.

Why did he tell so many lies and promote misinformation? It would have been much better if he could have refrained from being so dishonest for just this one speech.

What lies? Be specific.
Why did he say those sailors were captured by Iran before the nuke deal was made? Did you believe him when he said that?
Do you believe the crime rate went up after Obama became President?

Too drawn out

I find it funny that some people have asked him to be specific, then turn around and criticize him when he does, mainly for being too long or "drawn out". No offense, but I don't think there's any pleasing people like that. I think he was more specific then he's been so far.
Being concise does not require droning on monotone for over an hour

Too drawn out

You could have changed the channel? Were you hoping for a "read my lips, no new taxes" or "I'm paying for this microphone Mr. Green" moment?

Too drawn out

You could have changed the channel?
Or you could accept my opinion? Crazy idea I know

Too drawn out

You could have changed the channel?
Or you could accept my opinion? Crazy idea I know

I can accept your opinion, but I also can't help noting the irony. Good night Gramps.

Why did he tell so many lies and promote misinformation? It would have been much better if he could have refrained from being so dishonest for just this one speech.

What lies? Be specific.
Why did he say those sailors were captured by Iran before the nuke deal was made? Did you believe him when he said that?
Put it in the same category with this:

What lies? Be specific.
Put it in the same category with this:

He was thinking of Heinz 57 varieties, which is why we have Kerry as SECSTATE.

Forum List

Back