Trump's speech was a good one BUT

I want to now vote for his daughter. What poise.

Wasn't she one of the kids who couldn't figure out how to register to vote?

kinda like the entire black community?

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Blacks will vote...it will just seem like they're not at Drumpf headquarters.

This is why you're laughed at

I want to now vote for his daughter. What poise.

Wasn't she one of the kids who couldn't figure out how to register to vote?

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Gee what a surprise......
Though it seems like you'll be losing a large portion of the LGBT community.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down
We're no longer losing blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is around $2 a gallon.

Those are the facts, now back to the lie-fest.

So gas is the same as when Obama took office.....

So they finally figured out how to acquire an I.D.?

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

Yeah but democrats have a history of keeping.blacks near with chains.

When your Messiah is able to get 18 blacks to show up at a convention of 1500...it tells one all you need to know about the GOP.

I think it tells you more about the black community.

Good? I've never heard a more negative major speech in my life! He was simply selling fear to weak-minded regressives who are afraid of their own shadow.
He told the truth. Liberals have their heads buried up their asses and pretend all is well. Which is why we are in such a mess in the first place. The left has no solutions, everything thing they do is counter productive.

Oh for Christ sake Gramps there is no :"but". Trump's speech is being described as the best since 1968. The assholes on the left and those GOP establishment hacks have been bitching and moaning for months about how Trump never gives any details well KABOOM he laid it out there. The length was also reflective of just how fucked up the country is after 8 years of leftist regime corruption and incompetence.

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out
Trump’s speech was for the most part lies.

And when you’re lying you have all the time in the world.

I love it when obozo supporters criticize other people for lying in a speech.

How dare you insult president Obama, he promised us we can keep our doctor and our healthcare plan and...oh wait no he lied through his teeth on that :eusa_think:

I thought the speech was well done. It was exactly what i thought it would be. Im glad i watched it. Its not easy to repackage the same old talking points one spews on a daily basis.

The talking points he discusses.....do you not listen to him? He is officially a politician now and thats what tbey do....try to dupe people into believing they will fix everything. Over and over and over again. Every prez candidate has done the same thing....and theyve done very little to improve much of anything. The next months will cause me to block out what they say.

He looked orange-er than usual.
Typical liberal, focused on color.

I illustrated how your buddy brought up race. Are you going to call him out on it???? Or are you going to be the pussy we all know you are???
Democrats play race wedge issue from bottom of the deck every election cycle.

When you have 18 delegates out of 1500 or so that are black...you can't blame the Democrats. That won't stop you from doing it, of course.
Cannot help the lack of common sense in black community.

He looked orange-er than usual.
Typical liberal, focused on color.

I illustrated how your buddy brought up race. Are you going to call him out on it???? Or are you going to be the pussy we all know you are???
Democrats play race wedge issue from bottom of the deck every election cycle.

When you have 18 delegates out of 1500 or so that are black...you can't blame the Democrats. That won't stop you from doing it, of course.
Cannot help the lack of common sense in black community.

Yeah, go with that.

Forum List

Back