Trump's speech was a good one BUT

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down
We're no longer losing blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is around $2 a gallon.

Those are the facts, now back to the lie-fest.

The Middle East is a train wreck.
As it has been since creation.
Iran is fast tracked to nuclear capability.
Opinion

$150 billion American tax dollars are being used to fund terrorism.
Link
GM STILL hasn't paid back its debts to the gov't (be careful - this one is a trap)
Thousands are still at work and millions of jobs in the auto industry were saved. I'll take it.

Crime is up significantly
Lie:

crime.jpg

Black unemployment is staggering.
Unemployment is 1/2 what it waswhen Obama took office.

Terrorists have been emboldened to attack us in our own country.
They have been since 1993

Terrorist have attacked our allies - and we sit with our thumb up our ass.
Tell that to Osama. You'll have to have a séance

Our veterans are dying while they wait for healthcare
True. That was a scandal. Heads should have rolled.

More people are refusing to participate in the job market than ever before in history.
And we blame the former Secretary of State for this???

Thank you, Mr President
As you should.

THOSE are also the facts.

Hardly.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down

Thank you Mr. President.

None of those funds are from tax-payers. Those were Iranian assets held since the hostage crisis.

Why did he tell so many lies and promote misinformation? It would have been much better if he could have refrained from being so dishonest for just this one speech.

You, of course, will be glad to give us all those examples, right?
I gave two in post #29. A third one is the claim of 150 billion going to Iran for the nuke deal and getting nothing in return. The 150 billion is off by about 100 billion and the claim of getting nothing in return is a lie.

It's 150B and tell us what we're getting in return other than a nuclear Iran?
Iran deal dumbest fucking thing EVER! Iran gives pinky promise not to build a nuke after year of Kudz Forces killing American servicemen in Iraq. Negotiated by Kerry who took James Taylor to sing to French after Paris attacks.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down

Thank you Mr. President.

None of those funds are from tax-payers. Those were Iranian assets held since the hostage crisis.

So what happened to all the assets that were there when those hostages were takin?
I'll give you a hint....the same place all our assets went when Castro fucked us over.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down

Thank you Mr. President.

So gas is the same as when Obama took office.....
I want to now vote for his daughter. What poise.

Wasn't she one of the kids who couldn't figure out how to register to vote?

kinda like the entire black community?

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Blacks will vote...it will just seem like they're not at Drumpf headquarters.

So they finally figured out how to acquire an I.D.?

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

Yeah but democrats have a history of keeping.blacks near with chains.

Why did he tell so many lies and promote misinformation? It would have been much better if he could have refrained from being so dishonest for just this one speech.

You, of course, will be glad to give us all those examples, right?
I gave two in post #29. A third one is the claim of 150 billion going to Iran for the nuke deal and getting nothing in return. The 150 billion is off by about 100 billion and the claim of getting nothing in return is a lie.

Really?

Exactly what did we get in return for the $150 billion?

As for the amount, you are playing verbal gymnastics. You're right - we are not giving them $150 billion. What we are doing is unfreezing approximately $150 billion (by some estimates) in Iranian capital assets seized in the US. Others estimate that the actual amount will be closer to $400 billion, but a few left-wing sites claim it is only $50 billion.

[Addendum] A quote from https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/;

Under the nuclear deal, Iran would have access to billions of dollars in assets that were frozen in foreign accounts due to previous nuclear sanctions.

But the exact amount of Iran’s windfall, and the idea that Iran would get the assets even if Congress doesn’t approve the deal, aren’t sure things.

Sanctions placed on Iran because of its nuclear program froze billions of dollars of Iran’s assets in foreign accounts. The nuclear deal would unfreeze those accounts, which the White House has estimatedcould send up to $150 billion to Iran.

But Obama administration officials said that Iran wouldn’t receive the full $150 billion in frozen assets because the country owes billions to China and other countries. After repaying those debts, Iran would receive about $56 billion."

Frankly, I don't give a damn if the amount is $7.50. We got screwed ----

Now, as for this nonsense about when the nuclear deal was signed ... it, in fact, was never "signed". It is an executive agreement - that way Obama could circumvent the rule of law that says only Congress can enter into treaties - and requires no signatures.

The Iranian capture of US sailors happened on Jan 12, 2016. On Jan 13, 2016, the agreed upon "executive agreement" was received from Iran. I will leave it to you to put whatever spin you may choose on just exactly WHEN Obama accepted it. (Given the fact that he was pissing in his pants to get the deal done before the secret deals were exposed - I'm guessing he probably waited --- ohhhh --- 30 seconds.)

Last edited:
crime.jpg

Interesting how you intentionally chose to ignore the significant rise in crime in 2014, 2015, and the first half of 2016. Let me guess ... you couldn't find a chart, right?

Last edited:
The Middle East is a train wreck.
As it has been since creation.

Actually, that's not even remotely true. Your grasp of history is tenuous - almost delusional. You need to go back to school. However, your response does not mitigate the impact of Obama's disastrous Middle East policy. Once you get up to speed, I'll be more than happy to debate it with you. (Clearly, right now, you are quoting left-wing diatribes with no real understanding of reality.)
Iran is fast tracked to nuclear capability.
Opinion

Actually, it is the opinion of your current Secretary of State when the hidden detail about purchasing up-to-date centrifuges to replace the old ones we demanded to be dismantled. He admitted that the new centrifuges would cut Iran's time-to-production in half.

Link

See previous post

GM STILL hasn't paid back its debts to the gov't (be careful - this one is a trap)
Thousands are still at work and millions of jobs in the auto industry were saved. I'll take it.

Ford, Toyota, and Honda didn't accept the bail-out, and they're are still at work.

GM, on the other hand, still owes the American people $9 billion. As for the nonsense about millions of jobs being saved, maybe you should check about how many GM dealerships were closed because the gov't told them they had to. According to hot-air.com, a TARP audit revealed that tens of thousands of jobs were lost as a direct result of those mandated closings. TARP audit claims Obama admin destroyed “tens of thousands” of jobs in dealer closures - Hot Air

Crime is up significantly
Lie:

Actually, no it isn't. You chose to cherrypick the data in order to present a false truth.

Black unemployment is staggering.
Unemployment is 1/2 what it waswhen Obama took office.

You are using administration massaged data to present a false picture - and we know how much they can be trusted. Your supposed 2007 data was generated using one formula, and the current data generated using a different one. Surely, you can be more intellectually honest than that.

Terrorists have been emboldened to attack us in our own country.
They have been since 1993

So ---- how many terrorist attacks from 1993 to 2007??? How many terrorist attacks from 2008 to today? Now, tell me that they aren't feeling emboldened today.

Terrorist have attacked our allies - and we sit with our thumb up our ass.
Tell that to Osama. You'll have to have a séance

Better yet - why don't you tell that to Paris, Madrid, London, Brussels, Lahore, and all the other cities that have been attacked since Osama was so "gallantly" killed.

Our veterans are dying while they wait for healthcare
True. That was a scandal. Heads should have rolled.

Psst --- not "was" .... still are. None are so blind as those who choose not to see.

More people are refusing to participate in the job market than ever before in history.
And we blame the former Secretary of State for this???

I notice you don't dispute this.

Now, I see the problem --- we were supposed to be talking about the President. You need to keep up - or take extensive notes. You've been trying to protect Hillary ---- the indefensible, criminal, corrupt Hillary.

Now, THAT is a tough job.

He looked orange-er than usual.
Typical liberal, focused on color.

I illustrated how your buddy brought up race. Are you going to call him out on it???? Or are you going to be the pussy we all know you are???
Democrats play race wedge issue from bottom of the deck every election cycle.

When you have 18 delegates out of 1500 or so that are black...you can't blame the Democrats. That won't stop you from doing it, of course.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down

Thank you Mr. President.

Wasn't she one of the kids who couldn't figure out how to register to vote?

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

When your Messiah is able to get 18 blacks to show up at a convention of 1500...it tells one all you need to know about the GOP.

Good? I've never heard a more negative major speech in my life! He was simply selling fear to weak-minded regressives who are afraid of their own shadow.
You should be scared....I don't blame you as what's coming, you will be very afraid of....

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down

Thank you Mr. President.

When your Messiah is able to get 18 blacks to show up at a convention of 1500...it tells one all you need to know about the GOP.
You need to whip your blacks harder and more often as they are starting to walk off your democrat plantation...

Forum List

Back