Trump's speech was a good one BUT

I want to now vote for his daughter. What poise.

Wasn't she one of the kids who couldn't figure out how to register to vote?

kinda like the entire black community?

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Blacks will vote...it will just seem like they're not at Drumpf headquarters.

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down
We're no longer losing blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is around $2 a gallon.

Those are the facts, now back to the lie-fest.

how is hilllary gonna top Trump? will she talk about how much she hates white people and all of the worlds problems have been caused by white people since 50,000 BC?

Well we know she won't be talking about her accomplishments.
when Hillary does her speech, her 85 year old vocal cords will wear out after speaking/barking for 10 minutes, then she will talk like a witch for the remaining 30 minutes.

Shrieeeeeeeeek!

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

So they finally figured out how to acquire an I.D.?

Why did he tell so many lies and promote misinformation? It would have been much better if he could have refrained from being so dishonest for just this one speech.

What lies? Be specific.
Why did he say those sailors were captured by Iran before the nuke deal was made? Did you believe him when he said that?
Do you believe the crime rate went up after Obama became President?
Put it in the same category with this:
]
OK, so you agree that the lies I pointed out were accurate, otherwise, you would have posted a less lame response.

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

Gee what a surprise......
Though it seems like you'll be losing a large portion of the LGBT community.

Gee what a surprise......
Though it seems like you'll be losing a large portion of the LGBT community.

Grampa Murked U

And now another divisive statement about gays and lesbians.

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

He,he,he,he....you sound like Barry.

Why did he tell so many lies and promote misinformation? It would have been much better if he could have refrained from being so dishonest for just this one speech.

What lies? Be specific.
Why did he say those sailors were captured by Iran before the nuke deal was made? Did you believe him when he said that?
Do you believe the crime rate went up after Obama became President?
Put it in the same category with this:
]
OK, so you agree that the lies I pointed out were accurate, otherwise, you would have posted a less lame response.
I pointed out mistakes, moron. Go back to the community organizer spinmeister school because your spin did not work.

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down
We're no longer losing blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is around $2 a gallon.

Those are the facts, now back to the lie-fest.

The Middle East is a train wreck.
Iran is fast tracked to nuclear capability.
$150 billion American tax dollars are being used to fund terrorism.
GM STILL hasn't paid back its debts to the gov't (be careful - this one is a trap)
Crime is up significantly.
Black unemployment is staggering.
Terrorists have been emboldened to attack us in our own country.
Terrorist have attacked our allies - and we sit with our thumb up our ass.
Our veterans are dying while they wait for healthcare.
More people are refusing to participate in the job market than ever before in history.
Number of people on food stamps has increased 58%.
The cost of healthcare has risen up to 48%.
30,000 criminal illegal aliens - targeted for deportation - have been released back into society.

Thank you, Mr President

THOSE are also the facts.

Good? I've never heard a more negative major speech in my life! He was simply selling fear to weak-minded regressives who are afraid of their own shadow.
Democrats use fear and race card wedge issue every election cycle. Go scrub your ass with a wire brush and sit on a salt lick.

You, of course, will be glad to give us all those examples, right?
I gave two in post #29. A third one is the claim of 150 billion going to Iran for the nuke deal and getting nothing in return. The 150 billion is off by about 100 billion and the claim of getting nothing in return is a lie.

You, of course, will be glad to give us all those examples, right?
I gave two in post #29. A third one is the claim of 150 billion going to Iran for the nuke deal and getting nothing in return. The 150 billion is off by about 100 billion and the claim of getting nothing in return is a lie.

It's 150B and tell us what we're getting in return other than a nuclear Iran?

Forum List

Back