Trump's SECRET Supporters

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
They'll never admit it, sometimes not even to themselves, but sane liberals don't hate the President. Oh, they've had their moments, especially just after he whipped the fat old alcoholic Hillary at her own game...politics. They were shocked and awed by the Trump blitzkrieg and stunned by what they thought was impossible. The fake news scoundrels were embarrassed and bewildered....the little credibility they once had was gone. So they invented a fantasy to save their own necks and give the lost democrats a safe-space to nurse their wounds.....it was RUSSIA...he didn't win fair and square. But they knew he did. And their friends and associates knew it too...but they couldn't say it out loud. And now? He's doing the best job of any president, maybe ever. In 18 months, he's turned it all around and we're on the move again...out of the mud field Obama and Bush before him had us stuck in. Does anybody really want to go back to those depressing gray times of war and the government telling you what you can say, what you can do? C'mon. And say what they will, when the curtain in the voting booth closes in November, sane democrats will see to that the Congress stays GOP and Trump's agenda stays on course.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

President-elect-Trump-534x381.jpg

I want to see Trump deliver a state of the union address before the midterms to remind America how well things are going under his leadership. He needs to push back on the liberal media's propaganda.

• Banned
I want to see Trump deliver a state of the union address before the midterms to remind America how well things are going under his leadership. He needs to push back on the liberal media's propaganda.

One of the reasons they hate him is they think he's a braggart....but look at what he pulled off and gets no credit for? Remember, he's done all of this with the threat of impeachment and even prison hanging over his head from the Deep State losers trying to overthrow the government. A couple months back, Howard Stern told his old friend to "get the hell out of there...you don't need this shit" but Trump just smiled and replied he'd be alright and so would the country. After November, there's some sumbitches gonna get what's coming to them for all the crap he's been put through trying to do the right thing.

No I do not like him and never have. I remember him from the 80's. Never even watched the apprentice as I found him and his kids so arrogant and all out for themselves, they think they crap ice cream and everyone wants a second scoop.

• Banned
Haven't come across a "sane liberal" in quite a while.

Not here....but most liberals know they're full of shit and we are no longer big enough and rich enough to afford the blunders of the liberal outcomes. My theory is that they'll vote the right way, and leave the booth claiming they didn't just like they did in 2016.

• Banned
No I do not like him and never have. I remember him from the 80's. Never even watched the apprentice as I found him and his kids so arrogant and all out for themselves, they think they crap ice cream and everyone wants a second scoop.

Fair enough....I thought he was an asshole at first too and supported Rubio. But then I started listening along with everybody else and realized he wanted the same things for America that I did. He's a different man today...he's listened and learned what people he knew nothing about needed....really needed. And he's trying to see past the hatred and get things better. It's painful to those who wear their failures like a badge of honor, to hear a president tell them they have nothing to lose by getting back on their feet and getting some dignity. Nobody can claim things aren't better today than it's been in years...Those of us who remember when we didn't have to lock our doors or leave a job we hated because there was always another job, know what he's trying to do.

They'll never admit it, sometimes not even to themselves, but sane liberals don't hate the President. Oh, they've had their moments, especially just after he whipped the fat old alcoholic Hillary at her own game...politics. They were shocked and awed by the Trump blitzkrieg and stunned by what they thought was impossible. The fake news scoundrels were embarrassed and bewildered....the little credibility they once had was gone. So they invented a fantasy to save their own necks and give the lost democrats a safe-space to nurse their wounds.....it was RUSSIA...he didn't win fair and square. But they knew he did. And their friends and associates knew it too...but they couldn't say it out loud. And now? He's doing the best job of any president, maybe ever. In 18 months, he's turned it all around and we're on the move again...out of the mud field Obama and Bush before him had us stuck in. Does anybody really want to go back to those depressing gray times of war and the government telling you what you can say, what you can do? C'mon. And say what they will, when the curtain in the voting booth closes in November, sane democrats will see to that the Congress stays GOP and Trump's agenda stays on course.

Well. That is quite the bedtime story. Good luck with that.

And all this time I thought Trump's 'secret' supporters were Guccifer bots...and whoever paid them to keep their program up and running even today.

I am a non-democratic party leftist and I don't hate the man. Most of what he does is assholery more so than fundamentally detrimental. What he has done can mostly be undone fairly readily. The democrats have yet to show me they are ready to lead. I sure as hell won't be supporting Elizabeth Warren. Unless they can find a fresh, positive, energizing candidate, I am not sure they can beat Trump if he runs again. Trump is a do-nothing President. Obama was as well with one exception. There are worse things to have. One of them would be Warren.

Little wonder you're ready for bed (soiled futon w/bed bugs no doubt) in the middle of the afternoon. I'm not worried about you commie loser trash...you're not registered and won't vote anyway....too stoned/lazy.

And all this time I thought Trump's 'secret' supporters were Guccifer bots...and whoever paid them to keep their program up and running even today.

Whoever "paid them" sure got burned...not a single vote changed other than you demrat's count-cheating, dead folks, and identity theft- beaners...Trump won the popular vote too.

I am a non-democratic party leftist and I don't hate the man. Most of what he does is assholery more so than fundamentally detrimental. What he has done can mostly be undone fairly readily. The democrats have yet to show me they are ready to lead. I sure as hell won't be supporting Elizabeth Warren. Unless they can find a fresh, positive, energizing candidate, I am not sure they can beat Trump if he runs again. Trump is a do-nothing President. Obama was as well with one exception. There are worse things to have. One of them would be Warren.

You won't have to worry about Warren. The rumored Dem roster has no one that can beat Trump. It is obvious we are going to see a Trump v Hillary Clinton rematch. Hillary is still the Dems best candidate. They will draft her into service at the last minute.

You won't have to worry about Warren. The rumored Dem roster has no one that can beat Trump. It is obvious we are going to see a Trump v Hillary Clinton rematch. Hillary is still the Dems best candidate. They will draft her into service at the last minute.

I agree....she'll sabotage (or have shot dead) anybody who gets close to what she considers her destiny. Hopefully she'll work at this time, have a seizure climbing some stairs and drop dead....save us the trouble and expense of hanging her for treason.

Little wonder you're ready for bed (soiled futon w/bed bugs no doubt) in the middle of the afternoon. I'm not worried about you commie loser trash...you're not registered and won't vote anyway....too stoned/lazy.

Heh. Been up since 6AM. Milestone day, actually. I must admit, I am drinking some champagne. Just completed a three month renovation project on my home. Lots of stonework involved, because it came from my shop. It turned out pretty great.

I just voted in our local election by mail-in vote, as I do regularly for about the past 25 years. What else you got in that low energy vault of yours, snowflake?

Heh. Been up since 6AM. Milestone day, actually. I must admit, I am drinking some champagne. Just completed a three month renovation project on my home. Lots of stonework involved, because it came from my shop. It turned out pretty great.

I just voted in our local election by mail-in vote, as I do regularly for about the past 25 years. What else you got in that low energy vault of yours, snowflake?

Calling me your nickname and lying about your worthless day ain't fooling anybody, fool...and the only "chamgagne" you've ever had was skunk Vernors ginger ale you found in a dumpster.

Calling me your nickname and lying about your worthless day ain't fooling anybody, fool...and the only "chamgagne" you've ever had was skunk Vernors ginger ale you found in a dumpster.

Hey, bud, sorry about your lot in life. I sincerely hope it gets better for you in the future.

Forum List

Back