Legislative Proposal : Children Born Of Illegal Immigrants To Receive Citizenship Of Mother

Legislative Proposal : Children Born Of Illegal Immigrants To Receive Citizenship Of Mother

• Children born in US to illegal immigrants should receive the citizenship of the mother .

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Children born in US to illegal immigrants should receive US citizenship .

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Current US immigration policy is consistent with in US 14th amendment .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current US immigration policy is not consistent with in US 14th amendment .

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • POTUS administration should not provide a citizen comment line .

• POTUS administration should provide a citizen comment line .

• Total voters

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Legislative Proposal : Children Born Of Illegal Immigrants To Receive Citizenship Of Mother "

* Legislative Proposal Artifacts *

A first principle of self defense is that when a citizen travels abroad , its state of origin remains responsible for issuing a retort and for reprising any violations of its civil liberties , and such is a purpose for travel agreements .

A key element defining jurisdiction of us state , as it applies to citizenship , is identified in the second article of Section 1 of US 14th Amendment and evident from the phrase " .. nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction .. " , which correlates with the phrase " within its jurisdiction " in the first article of Section 1 of US 14th Amendment .

Together the first principle of self defense and the two articles of within its " jurisdiction " of Section 1 of US 14th Amendment delineate a technical legal predicate that us constitution does not guarantee equal protection to foreign nationals without legal immigrant status ; and , consequently , children of illegal immigrants are not entitled to us citizenship .

** Legislative Proposal Conclusions **

One thing true of a collective state is that its citizens determine policies for accepting additional members as citizens of its collective state .

Children of individuals who are not legal immigrants are not within us jurisdiction and should be given citizenship to the country of origin for their mother .

This treatise does not digress as to whether citizenship is a protection or an endowment .

** References **

*** Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

* Ivory Tower Mundane City Libertarian Oligarchs Closet Key Hole Out Lets *

The oh ba ma administration maintained a public comment line for suggestions , while captain strump appears to maintain an autocratic regard that political perceptions for meritocracy from plebeians be resigned to a realm irrelevance .

Another example of limited us jurisdiction is foreign envoys who seek agreements with foreign government not to be arrested for any crime while visiting .

Citizenship is defined by the country at hand. Whether or not a child is a citizen of another country is dependent only on what that country recognizes. America can't legally declare someone a citizen of another country.

Life would be a lot easier and quieter if the GOP would just set about to repealing the 14th amendment

Sounds reasonable. I recall a couple of years ago looking at what made Ted Cruz an eligible candidate for the presidency but don't recall any of the specifics, I'm guessing it was based on his mom's citizenship. Likely that would have been the case with Obama also and so those folks looking for his birth certificate were simply spinning their wheels.

Citizenship is defined by the country at hand. Whether or not a child is a citizen of another country is dependent only on what that country recognizes. America can't legally declare someone a citizen of another country.
If a baby is born in another country and the mother and/or parents are American citizens the child is American. We went through that with Rubio and Cruz during the 2016 primaries. But a Mexican woman can spawn her git in Texas and the baby is an American. Fucked up system.

It makes sense for children’s citizenship status to fall in line with their parents. It begs the question about what logistics are involved for hospitals to now have to screen and verify the citizenship status of their patients.

" Reconsideration Of An Invalid Direction "

* Complexities Of Framing Words *

Life would be a lot easier and quieter if the GOP would just set about to repealing the 14th amendment
The us 14th amendment is well formed and does not need to be repealed .

The us 14th amendment relates an underlying foundation of a state that its jurisdiction is established for the benefit of citizens and it endows equal protection to those within its jurisdiction that technically does not apply to sojourning without legal immigrant status .

As such , the country of origin is responsible for issuing retorts or reprise for its citizens sojourning without legal immigrant status , hence not technically within us jurisdiction .

" Call To Representative Responsibility "

* Identifying Options Directly *

That the us can not legally declare someone a citizen of another country is an understood and agreed point of issue .

Issue is that actions of us state department should engage in a policy to establishing agreements with foreign countries that grant citizenship to children of its citizens who are traveling abroad and therefor not within us jurisdiction.

Clearly the a citizenship of origins agreement can be devised given that Totalization agreements - Wikipedia have also been devised .
Totalization agreements are international tax treaties that seek to eliminate dual taxation with regards to Social Security and Medicare taxes in the United States. These agreements are made in order to accommodate foreign workers who pay FICA taxes but receive no Social Security or Medicare benefits after reaching age 65. The agreements are made between the U.S. and other individual countries, and govern international taxpayers who earn money in the U.S. The goal of totalization agreements is to eliminate dual taxation on a foreigner's income made in the U.S. as well as provide proportional Social Security benefits for the same foreign workers. Issues considered to determine if a worker is covered under either Social Security and Medicare in the United States, or the social security system in a foreign country include where the worker resides and whether the employment in a foreign country is short-term or long-term. As of August 2017, U.S. has 26 active totalization agreements.

" Time To Get Started "

* Ideas And Action Affects Change *

But we can declare them not a citizen of ours!
Given the thread premise , that is correct ; however , such policies could and would result in individuals without a nation of origin , that in and of itself creates a humanitarian crisis worth avoiding .

The best course of action would be to detract extensions of us citizenship to countries that do not comply with an agreement to provide the citizenship to children of sojourners who are citizens of its country and not within us jurisdiction .

" Removing Reasons Preventing Return "

* Do Not Recreate Dilemmas *
It makes sense for children’s citizenship status to fall in line with their parents. It begs the question about what logistics are involved for hospitals to now have to screen and verify the citizenship status of their patients.
Although this issue has been brought forward in threads going on at least a couple of years , recently a documentary relating US border crisis , and its affects on migrant children , presented a woman who had left several children in guatemala to come to the us as an illegal for what she says is a better life .

And yet , during her expose in the documentary she had just delivered triplets , all of which were premature ; and , that would have included prenatal care and eventually social subsistence programs , for while illegal immigrants are not eligible for us social subsistence , their citizen children are entitled to social subsistence , based upon the income of their illegal immigrant maternal and paternal guardians .

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments from Medicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay.

" Removing Reasons Preventing Return "

* Do Not Recreate Dilemmas *

Although this issue has been brought forward in threads going on at least a couple of years , recently a documentary relating US border crisis , and its affects on migrant children , presented a woman who had left several children in guatemala to come to the us as an illegal for what she says is a better life .

And yet , during her expose in the documentary she had just delivered triplets , all of which were prematur and would have included prenatal care and eventually social subsistence programs , for while illegal immigrants are not eligible for us social subsistence , their citizen children are entitled to social subsistence , based upon the income of their illegal immigrant maternal and paternal guardians .

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments from Medicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay.
What’s your point?

If a baby is born in another country and the mother and/or parents are American citizens the child is American. We went through that with Rubio and Cruz during the 2016 primaries. But a Mexican woman can spawn her git in Texas and the baby is an American. Fucked up system.

My son was born in the US so he’s an American citizen. But because my wife and I are Canadian, he is also a Canadian citizen. That’s because both the US and Canada have laws defining citizenship. My son is a Canadian citizen because Canadian law gives him Canadian citizenship. American law is irrelevant to whether or not Canada gives citizenship to my son.

My son was born in the US so he’s an American citizen. But because my wife and I are Canadian, he is also a Canadian citizen. That’s because both the US and Canada have laws defining citizenship. My son is a Canadian citizen because Canadian law gives him Canadian citizenship. American law is irrelevant to whether or not Canada gives citizenship to my son.
Did you and your wife plan on delivering your child in the US so he could gain citizenship?

Did you and your wife plan on delivering your child in the US so he could gain citizenship?

No.

But that doesn’t matter.

America is the greatest country in the world. Why wouldn’t a mother want the best for her child?

" Point Of Issue To Organize "

* Will And Ways Following The Paper Work *

What’s your point?
Your point of issue is correct that hospital do not likely have an infrastructure to determine legal status for all of its patients .

It would seem reasonable that hospitals doling out services for which they intend to seek restitution from us government programs will find it less costly to themselves and to us taxpayers if a stipulation for a remittance of funds be that legal resident status of patients be determined and reported .

The status of entitlements for us citizens ( that they can be deported with their parents ) would no longer be a contentious issue , and family separation of children who grow up and find out after during their childhood or adolescence that their parents are being deported but they have the option of remaining in the us would also eventually no longer be a contentious issue .

I can understand that. My son was born in Germany and he has dual citizenship. You were legal as was my son but I can't understand why an illegal can have a baby and he is automatically a US citizen and his extended family can live like kings on free shit. That's why the amendment needs to be changed

No.

But that doesn’t matter.

America is the greatest country in the world. Why wouldn’t a mother want the best for her child?
I agree and I don’t blame anybody for trying to take advantage of what seems to be a loophole in the law. You gotta admit your son skipped what would have been a pretty long and tedious process to gain citizenship had he not been born in the US. Good for him, but it doesn’t seem to be the intent of the law when it was written. Thoughts?

I can understand that. My son was born in Germany and he has dual citizenship. You were legal as was my son but I can't understand why an illegal can have a baby and he is automatically a US citizen and his extended family can live like kings on free shit. That's why the amendment needs to be changed
Do you think your son deserves his German citizenship?

Forum List

Back