Trump's Racism

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
:rofl:

Liberal scare tactics at work. What we need to do is give the middle finger to this sort of vile liberal hatred. No one should be scared to tell these people to take a hike.

At times there are moments of sanity in the comments section. Refreshing. This is what Trump is about.

RT has published a very good article by Robert Bridge, an American writer and journalist, working in Moscow (it's pretty long, I tried to post just a few quotes):
Here is a random CNN smear piece, which opens with the angst-ridden line:“Anti-Trump Republicans desperate to stop the billionaire from being their nominee are discussing creative ways to halt his momentum.” So the story now is not about the millions of Americans who support Trump's political ideas, nor even discussing what those ideas might be, but rather about how the"racist, misogynist, sexist" outsider must be stopped.

Pirro nails it with this answer to herself:“The Republican establishment… are in bed with the Democrats. So if Hillary wins, nothing is lost for them. It’s business as usual. The lobbyists keep their offices on K Street, the pharmaceutical companies keep paying them… and the lawmakers get their re-election bribes - I mean, contributions.”

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, when asked to explain the elite’s refusal to support Trump, perhaps gave away a bit too much information when he said:“Well, because he’s an outsider, he’s not them, he’s not part of the club, he’s uncontrollable, he hasn’t been through the initiation rites, he didn’t belong to the secret society.”

Trump's ability to speak freely on the issues without any concern for breaking the bank is exactly how an honest political system should be organized.

Here is my personal reason for supporting Trump. Aside from his inspiring message of securing America’s border, ending US military adventures and reinvigorating the US economy, a Trump presidency will halt America’s slide towards family dynasties ruling the country like hereditary monarchies.

But there’s simply no way the Washington elite will willingly release their grip on the most powerful office in the world, even if such a thing would mean restoring some of America's former shine.
America faces its moment of Trump

upload_2016-3-25_8-13-40.png

Last edited:
RT has published a very good article (it's pretty long, I tried to post a few quotes):
Here is a random CNN smear piece, which opens with the angst-ridden line:“Anti-Trump Republicans desperate to stop the billionaire from being their nominee are discussing creative ways to halt his momentum.” So the story now is not about the millions of Americans who support Trump's political ideas, nor even discussing what those ideas might be, but rather about how the"racist, misogynist, sexist"outsider must be stopped.

Pirro nails it with this answer to herself:“The Republican establishment… are in bed with the Democrats. So if Hillary wins, nothing is lost for them. It’s business as usual. The lobbyists keep their offices on K Street, the pharmaceutical companies keep paying them… and the lawmakers get their re-election bribes - I mean, contributions.”

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, when asked to explain the elite’s refusal to support Trump, perhaps gave away a bit too much information when he said:“Well, because he’s an outsider, he’s not them, he’s not part of the club, he’s uncontrollable, he hasn’t been through the initiation rites, he didn’t belong to the secret society.”

Trump's ability to speak freely on the issues without any concern for breaking the bank is exactly how an honest political system should be organized.

Here is my personal reason for supporting Trump. Aside from his inspiring message of securing America’s border, ending US military adventures and reinvigorating the US economy, a Trump presidency will halt America’s slide towards family dynasties ruling the country like hereditary monarchies.

But there’s simply no way the Washington elite will willingly release their grip on the most powerful office in the world, even if such a thing would mean restoring some of America's former shine.
America faces its moment of Trump

View attachment 68873

Are you going to address the constant barrage about Trump, today, being a racist?

Barack Obama is a Racist as we have witnessed over his two terms. We hear nothing about Obama's divisive Black/White Racism that runs to his very core. But all we hear is this non-stop Racism blitz by all those who are afraid of Trump.

What's interesting about this article is that the writer would take what are normal remarks - most of them quite truthful - and use them as "proof" that Trump is always saying "outrageous" things.

For example, Rosie O'Donnell is fat, ugly, and obnoxious. There is nothing misogynistic about stating the obvious. Under normal entertainment guidelines SHE SHOULD NOT BE ON TELEVISION, because television promotes people who are physically attractive, and do not have irritating regional accents.

Certainly, Trump says things that other people would not say publicly, but I have never heard him say anything that is "racist," despite a constant media storm of people (all Leftists) who claim that the core of his political existence is racism.

Make no mistake, Trump is an asshole. Beat him up for that. I will pile on.

What's interesting about this article is that the writer would take what are normal remarks - most of them quite truthful - and use them as "proof" that Trump is always saying "outrageous" things.

For example, Rosie O'Donnell is fat, ugly, and obnoxious. There is nothing misogynistic about stating the obvious. Under normal entertainment guidelines SHE SHOULD NOT BE ON TELEVISION, because television promotes people who are physically attractive, and do not have irritating regional accents.

Certainly, Trump says things that other people would not say publicly, but I have never heard him say anything that is "racist," despite a constant media storm of people (all Leftists) who claim that the core of his political existence is racism.

Make no mistake, Trump is an asshole. Beat him up for that. I will pile on.

As you said, Trump says what we are all thinking. He is definitely a PC politician.

So what makes him an ahole in your mind?

Looking back at the top of this thread, someone please furnish a single quotation from Donald Trump that is "racist."

Seriously.

Trump is an asshole for many reasons. He uses innuendo to insult and defame people. The makes empty threats to sue people, basically for saying truthful things that displease him. He constantly pretends to have "reliable" defamatory information about people he wants to slander, and hides behind "I heard this from a reliable source" so that he can't be called to task.

He has a ridiculous level of conceit, considering the fact that he truly is not terribly bright.

He surrounds himself with toadies who constantly tell him how wonderful he is. And that one is dangerous because should he ever become president (heaven forbid) he MUST keep people around him who are not afraid to tell him when he's full of shit.

If he becomes the Republican nominee, I will vote for him several times, but I very much hope that Ted Cruz is the nominee.

“I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
:lol:

Are you just listing quotes? The subject is, if Trump, today, is a racist?

Sexist?

Maybe

Racist?

No!

Anti-Semitic?

Ask his daughter!

My opinion of Trump:

I am just like Trump except I do not have billions of dollars or ex-wives or a bunch of children from multiple marriages...

Now with that written it is true Trump is a asshole but so am I. I do not believe Trump is a racist, but just a man that has no filter for his foul mouth, nor does he know when to just shut the hell up ( again I suffer from the same syndrome of saying something stupid ).

You can write that he is a ass and that is 110% true but to claim he is racist, well the term racist has been abused so much that it has lost it meaning to me, so a man not saying hello or good morning to a minority person could be construed as being racist when all they are is just a asshole or someone that did not notice you...

So in my personal opinion I do not believe Trump is a racist, but a punk bitch is a better description of him!

all we hear is this non-stop Racism blitz by all the liberscum who really are the most racist :ahole-1:S i have ever encountered.

Ex-Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase “white ni&&er” twice on national TV this weekend. Enraged civil rights groups organized a protest campaign against Sen. Byrd and demanded that he undergo sensitivity training … not.

The ex-Klansman, you see, is a Democrat. Democrats can join hate groups and utter the ugliest racial slurs and get away with it because they are Democrats. They belong to the party of racial tolerance and understanding. They’re paragons of virtue, and the rest of us are bigoted rubes.

almost forgot about this racist!!

Brilliant quote from a brilliant man. The time has come.

Polls show that the American people think Mrs. Tulza tells the truth more than the other candidates. What do you think that means? Never the less, off topic, I was trying to discuss why Trump is called a racist and blacks are protesting him.

Blacks are protesting him because Trump is going to wreck the race card for good.

It's ironic, they are protesting because Trump IS NOT racist.

Forum List

Back