Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

I cannot envision any appeals court NOT reversing this BS decision.

Congratulations on the funniest post of the day.

Trump's hack lawyer, who conducted the lamest defence I've ever seen, says the verdict should be tossed. Like she has ANY credibility whatsoever after Trump fired her ass.

the assumption u make is that in defending Trump, his lawyer couldn't care less about the truth

What a bunch of baloney

This is treating Trump like he's a common criminal who of course, as such, would likely be guilty (due to a past record of being guilty)

We'll see how this goes towards establishing Trump lawyer Alina Habba's respect for the truth....

Are these the same super fucked in the head wackos who ”celebrate” faggotry, chicks with dicks, abortion, suppression of our 1st and 2nd rights, open borders/more Mexicans, fewer whites, higher taxes, more government control….the same twisted loons who pretend blacks are Americas greatest asset despite ALL the data….that “Crazy Democrat Cult”?
mamooth
I'm sorry, but all positions in my butthurt sore-loser pajama-boi poutstalker club are now filled.

I'll keep your application on file, and if COVID opens up another position, I'll give it another look.

ummm, I don't think any losing candidate is going to call a state's top election official to ask him to find votes .... unless Trump does it again.

I'm very sure Powell, Woods and Eastman will not be involved in any event.

I'm leaning towards guessing Trump getting a do over in this trial, which is a uuuuge win for him because this looked to me to be the most serious charge .... although I now realize Maga will vote for him if he shoots someone in the head on 6th Ave.
Really--this was the most serious in your mind? Not mis-handling classified information or election tampering?

Wow!

He's gonna have to buy a bond and sign it over to the State in the amount of the judgment.

And then he'll have to pay on that bond. Which in itself will be huge.

That's the only way he can protect his property from the Stalinists in this scenario that they have created. (running for office on the platform of getting Trump)

I'm rather confident that the ruling itself will be overturned by the appellate court, but that's at least a three to four year wait with the list of cases they already have waiting in line.

Last edited:

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

The only things BS here are the legal chops of Trump’s low-rent lawyers.

Get with what?

Her job is to investigate crimes, see if she has enopugh evidence for a case and then prosecute....

She won in court..... She did her job...

I don't hink you get it... James didn't commit the crime, that was the Trumps...

What you are saying is James won't get away with prosecuting crimes and getting convictions...

Now lets compare this to the Hunter Biden investigation:
They are now over 5 years investigating far less serious crimes... The crimes they are investigating are not considered stand alone crimes in other cases...

There lead witness has been indicted for lying to the FBI and the source of his information seems to have come from Russia.

Biden has already paid the tax liabilities and for any one in America this would be the end of it...
As for the gun violations, it is doubtful if the they are even constitutional (thank the 2A guys for that) and they are never charged in isolation.

So James has a conviction... Will David Wiese get a conviction for a far lesser offence..

This sham verdict is a HATE CRIME! They hate Trump so they cook up a way of stealing his money while smirking. As Dems show no remorse for their hate crime the courts should throw the book at them.
Nobody is stealing tRump's money. As long as you MAGAGATARDS keep sending him money 💰 🤑 💸, it will all be fine for him and you!!!!
MAGA

So drunk driving shouldn't be prosecuted, not unless someone gets hurt, right?

Conservatives just fail at the basics of the legal system. I mean, even harder that they fail at everything else.
Drunk driving doesn't cost a person 400 Million fucking dollars.

Try again, imbecile.

When other democrats wonder why the Party has been destroyed, I want them to remember people like you. Because it's on you. 100% on you.

Not just on Sponge Brains Shits Pants, Valerie Jarrett, the Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis, Dr Jill, Axelrod, Soros and whoever else is changing Biden's Depends..... You, and people like you.

So maybe when, not if -- When, the dimocrap scum party suffers the worst defeat of any political party in the history of Western democracy, when thousands of politicians are forced to Learn To Code starting this November, I want them to remember you.

So drunk driving shouldn't be prosecuted, not unless someone gets hurt, right?

Conservatives just fail at the basics of the legal system. I mean, even harder that they fail at everything else.
Drunk driving is cut and dried when it may not be. I would wager that most of the authoritarians who stop and destroy people for having a drink, have had some themselves and got away with it. I am not promoting drinking and driving. It's a very hypocritical issue.

ha ha

The irony!

the projection!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What irony??? She's a bottom of the barrel hack. They're the only people who will take his cases because Trump is the worst client in the world. He goes on TV and confesses to whatever he's been charged with, tries to claim the law doesn't apply to him because he should have "absolute immunity", and then he commits perjury.

Basically, Trump runs his own defence and his lawyers are expected to go along with whatever bullshit Trump comes up with as a defence. Anyone who actually tries to mount a VALID defence and doesn't go along with whatever Trump wants them to do, is fired.

What Trump wants them to do is to file useless motion, after useless motion, to delay, delay, delay, and drag out the proceedings until the other side is broke and gives up. This is what he did as a businessman - bankrupting anyone who tried to come after him with legal fees fighting his useless motions and Appeals.

This time, Trump is trying to drag everything out, get elected President and end the prosecutions by arresting his prosecutors.

Forum List

Back