Trumps encourages police brutality.

Sorry, but he did say it.

Saying something is not a formal change in policy.

The cops all know that. NONE of them are stupid enough to take this joke as a formal change in policy and procedure.

Try to be less hysterical.
Trump's in charge of the Justice Department. He just gave law enforcement officers the approval to smash suspects' heads into squad cars as they usher them into the back seat.

"I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"

The cops all know that. NONE of them are stupid enough to take this joke as a formal change in policy and procedure.

Trump gave them the authority to smash suspects' heads into squad cars, I don't care how illiterate you are.

""I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"

Your confusing over how policy is crafted and taught is noted.

Are you really that ignorant over the way jobs work, or are you just being that dishonest?
Just because you're an imbecile and a kiss ass, doesn't mean others are.

"I said, you can take the hand away, okay?" ~ President Tinkles

Fortunately, law enforcement officers are taking Trump m's idiotic message more seriously than you and they're reiterating the importance of ignoring Trump's message to police.

Two days after Trump’s comments, Vermont Commissioner of Public Safety Tom Anderson and Vermont State Police Col. Matthew Birmingham issued a statement on the use of force by law enforcement.

“Under no circumstance is a police officer permitted to use force that is not reasonable or legally permissible,” the officials said.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.

Idiot... It was a joke. You think LEO thought he was serious and now are going to start cracking more heads?

No wonder Obama was so dangerous. You drones hang on to every one of his marxist plans and comments

-geaux

Sorry, but he did say it.

Trump's in charge of the Justice Department. He just gave law enforcement officers the approval to smash suspects' heads into squad cars as they usher them into the back seat.

Sick "joke" wouldn't you agree?

Nobody else seemed to think it is funny

What is funny is the way you hysterical lefties have a hissy fit over nothing and seem to expect us to care.
It is far from "nothing"

It demonstrates how tone deaf Trump is about ongoing instances of police brutality in this country

But ...add it to the list
Trump lives in a world of his own creation. It is not realistic to expect him to understand what the rest of the world is going through

What is funny is the way you hysterical lefties have a hissy fit over nothing and seem to expect us to care.
It is far from "nothing"

It demonstrates how tone deaf Trump is about ongoing instances of police brutality in this country

Trump lives in a world of his own creation. It is not realistic to expect him to understand what the rest of the world is going through

Simple. Live a clean life and one never has to worry about getting their head bumped

-Geaux

It is far from "nothing"

Simple. Live a clean life and one never has to worry about getting their head bumped

-Geaux

In addition, don't report a possible rape and then talk to police in your pajamas

It is far from "nothing"

Consider, rw, that despite the media feeding back to you what you want to hear, that most people don't share you hysterical concerns.

Trump is not tone deaf. Trump is just talking to real people, not liberals.

And rightfully is not letting your hysteria define his reality.

It is far from "nothing"

-Geaux

In addition, don't report a possible rape and then talk to police in your pajamas

Well, at least try to avoid living in cities where they hire cops by affirmative action and not qualifications.

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.
El Cheeto told his supporters to attack the protestors & he would cover their legal costs.

Do you have proof of that? Wait, you made a claim about me this morning and have yet to provide proof of it. Why should anyone expect you to back up your claim, BOY?

It is far from "nothing"

Consider, rw, that despite the media feeding back to you what you want to hear, that most people don't share you hysterical concerns.

Trump lives in an isolated world of his own making

He has no conception of what it is like to live among everyday Americans. What he knows, he learns from TV where cops enjoy roughing up bad guys

It is far from "nothing"

-Geaux

Well, at least try to avoid living in cities where they hire cops by affirmative action and not qualifications.
Having police of the same ethnicity and language as the community helps reduce tension
Being able to rough someone up is not always a good qualification

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.
El Cheeto told his supporters to attack the protestors & he would cover their legal costs.

Do you have proof of that? Wait, you made a claim about me this morning and have yet to provide proof of it. Why should anyone expect you to back up your claim, BOY?
Donald Trump warns audience about TOMATO-throwing protesters | Daily Mail Online

Now what?

It is far from "nothing"

So, "real people" are the ones that elected a fraud, business cheat, groper, and biggest liar in politics today.

I have news. That is not being a "real" person. It is being a easily duped jsackass.

Donald Trump warns audience about TOMATO-throwing protesters | Daily Mail Online

Now what?

I said proof about attacking. You provided something related to defending yourself.

Now what?

It is far from "nothing"

So, "real people" are the ones that elected a fraud, business cheat, groper, and biggest liar in politics today.

I have news. That is not being a "real" person. It is being a easily duped jsackass.

I have news for you. You elected another unqualified black to a government job for 8 years thinking skin color was a qualification. Pucker up, NL.

It is far from "nothing"

I have news for you. You elected another unqualified black to a government job for 8 years thinking skin color was a qualification. Pucker up, NL.
We elected Obama after eight years of Bush disasters on 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan and a destroyed economy

Obama promised to fix it and he did

It is far from "nothing"

We elected Obama after eight years of Bush disasters on 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan and a destroyed economy

He fixed nothing. He gave you an ass to kiss and you did.

It is far from "nothing"

Even my 401K is laughing at your ignorance.

You can laugh while you kiss his black ass, NL?

LOLOL

Your fantasies aside, I'm kissing nothing. the 15 million people who got jobs since Bush's Great Recession are also laughing at you.

LOLOL

Your fantasies aside, I'm kissing nothing. the 15 million people who got jobs since Bush's Great Recession are also laughing at you.

You just don't realize it, NL.

How about the 15 million more that get food stamps since Obama took office? I laugh at them for being worthless.

Forum List

Back