Trumps encourages police brutality.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.
I just hope when the secret service is putting his cuffed white ass in a car for federal prison, they spike his orange fuckin head like a foot ball into the car......with his own words leading the way.

Won't happen. Publicly discussing your fantasies is oversharing. NO one cares.

There was nothing in Trump's statement to support your statement.

Neither I nor Trump are responsible for the voices in your head.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

The purpose of police putting their hands on peoples' heads is to guide them into the back of a squad car is to prevent their head from hitting it. By removing that protection, suspects heads' can be smashed into a squad car as they are ushered into the back seat.

That's what Trump was talking about, even if you are too deranged to understand him.

you seem confused about the difference between innocent and murderer.
Nope, not confused at all. For your edification, all suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of our justice system; of which, law enforcement officers are members.

And I have no doubt you would be screaming bloody murder if you were the suspect having his head smashed into the side of a squad car while being thrown into the back seat. Hell, if that were caught on camera, you'd be lawyering up.

If this was a formal policy initiative, then your concerns might be valid.

As it was NOT, your complaints are nothing but manufactured outrage from a political movement desperate to create and maintain an illusion that their enemy is a bad guy.

That fact that you are reduced to using THIS as evidence of that, strongly implies that you have NOTHING to work with.

Time to give it up. Deal with the fact that Trump is a bit of a character and other than that, just a politician who disagrees with you.
^^^ bullshit from a Trump groupie ^^^

Imbecile, Trump is in control of the justice department and he gave them approval to do just that...

"I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"

Nope, no he did not.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

The purpose of police putting their hands on peoples' heads is to guide them into the back of a squad car is to prevent their head from hitting it. By removing that protection, suspects heads' can be smashed into a squad car as they are ushered into the back seat.

That's what Trump was talking about, even if you are too deranged to understand him.

Nope, not confused at all. For your edification, all suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of our justice system; of which, law enforcement officers are members.

And I have no doubt you would be screaming bloody murder if you were the suspect having his head smashed into the side of a squad car while being thrown into the back seat. Hell, if that were caught on camera, you'd be lawyering up.

As it was NOT, your complaints are nothing but manufactured outrage from a political movement desperate to create and maintain an illusion that their enemy is a bad guy.

That fact that you are reduced to using THIS as evidence of that, strongly implies that you have NOTHING to work with.

Time to give it up. Deal with the fact that Trump is a bit of a character and other than that, just a politician who disagrees with you.

Imbecile, Trump is in control of the justice department and he gave them approval to do just that...

Nope, no he did not.

Sorry, but he did say it.

Nope, no he did not.

Saying something is not a formal change in policy.

The cops all know that. NONE of them are stupid enough to take this joke as a formal change in policy and procedure.

Try to be less hysterical.

Cops who beat up suspects are criminal

Trump is a goon......even the police realize it

NOT, putting your hand on a murderer's head as you push him into a car is NOT "beating him up".

I see you still have zero respect for the words that represent you here.
Wink...wink

Save you flirtations for the other twinks at the bar.

NOT, putting your hand on a murderer's head as you push him into a car is NOT "beating him up".

Trump encouraged abusive behavior

Even the police are repulsed by our President. Their job is hard enough without his "help"

Link to support your claim the police are repulsed.

Police chiefs across the U.S. blast Trump for endorsing 'police brutality'

Nope, no he did not.

LOL

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

That was a direct quote from Trump giving law enforcement officers the go ahead to "take the hand away."

Nope, no he did not.

The cops all know that. NONE of them are stupid enough to take this joke as a formal change in policy and procedure.

Trump's in charge of the Justice Department. He just gave law enforcement officers the approval to smash suspects' heads into squad cars as they usher them into the back seat.

Wink...wink

Even the police are repulsed by our President. Their job is hard enough without his "help"

I saw about 4 cops quoted. None said anything like "repulsed".

Your claim is not supported by that small sample.

Also,

Your own link talks about the pressure they are under.

"The swift public denunciations came as departments are under intense pressure to stamp out brutality and excessive force that can erode the relationship between officers and the people they police - and cost police chiefs their jobs."

WHat better way to pander to the lefty mob, than to attack Trump.

I'm surprised you had such a weak showing of police chiefs looking to kiss they local dems asses.

Trump called for execution of a group of men for murder in Central Park. They were found innocent.
Trump is a fool.

Except that they were guilty and that release was a testimony to how lefties always side with the criminals.

Nope, no he did not.

LOL

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

That was a direct quote from Trump giving law enforcement officers the go ahead to "take the hand away."

You don't rewrite official policy with a verbal off the cuff comment. Especially in a government job.

No cop thinks that policy was changed by that joke.

Your manufactured outrage is absurd. YOu are a joke.

Nope, no he did not.

Trump's in charge of the Justice Department. He just gave law enforcement officers the approval to smash suspects' heads into squad cars as they usher them into the back seat.

Trump called for execution of a group of men for murder in Central Park. They were found innocent.
Trump is a fool.

Except that they were guilty and that release was a testimony to how lefties always side with the criminals.
^^ Bull Pucky

YOu lefties released them because their vile crimes undermined your narrative of blacks being victims.

It was a completely betrayal of justice by you vile lefties.

Wink...wink

Also,

"The swift public denunciations came as departments are under intense pressure to stamp out brutality and excessive force that can erode the relationship between officers and the people they police - and cost police chiefs their jobs."

I'm surprised you had such a weak showing of police chiefs looking to kiss they local dems asses.
Police forces around the nation are condemning Trump for advocating violence against suspects

He is not making their jobs easier and is only reinforcing negative stereotypes about police violence

Trump once again proves he is a certifiable moron

Nope, no he did not.

Sick "joke" wouldn't you agree?

Nobody else seemed to think it is funny

Nope, no he did not.

Trump gave them the authority to smash suspects' heads into squad cars, I don't care how illiterate you are.

""I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"

Also,

Police forces around the nation are condemning Trump for advocating violence against suspects

He is not making their jobs easier and is only reinforcing negative stereotypes about police violence

Trump once again proves he is a certifiable moron

Does it not strike you as strange that foreign police forces would comment on such a bullshit story?

Nope, no he did not.

Sick "joke" wouldn't you agree?

Nobody else seemed to think it is funny

What is funny is the way you hysterical lefties have a hissy fit over nothing and seem to expect us to care.

Nope, no he did not.

Trump gave them the authority to smash suspects' heads into squad cars, I don't care how illiterate you are.

""I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"

Your confusing over how policy is crafted and taught is noted.

Are you really that ignorant over the way jobs work, or are you just being that dishonest?

Forum List

Back