Trumps encourages police brutality.

Cops who beat up suspects are criminal

Trump is a goon......even the police realize it

NOT, putting your hand on a murderer's head as you push him into a car is NOT "beating him up".

I see you still have zero respect for the words that represent you here.
Wink...wink

Save you flirtations for the other twinks at the bar.

NOT, putting your hand on a murderer's head as you push him into a car is NOT "beating him up".

Trump encouraged abusive behavior

Even the police are repulsed by our President. Their job is hard enough without his "help"
The police are repulsed. At least as reported by CNN and the New York times.

Why are they publically and unanimously condemning what he said?

Our President proved this week that he is clueless

First he addresses a group of Boy Scouts and turns it into a political tirade against Washington, the media and the Democrats

He follows up with a speech to the police where he encourages violence against suspects

5069-1501503407-02cb08ca4432336af3d95ae1776728f2.jpg

Republicans always crying, "But the constitution, but the constitution".

Yea,
The constitution. It's called "due process".

5049-1499909647-52782d527c96b6d642611493f2621efa.jpg

I know more than the generals.

Only I, can make America great again.

Only I.........

Only I...........

Only I.................

This is what Trump is promoting and Republicans are applauding:

Albuquerque police release video of lieutenant shooting detective in undercover operation

Maryland Officer 'Deliberately' Shot, Killed Fellow Officer

Trump is a Russian agent clearly sowing the seeds of discord in this country. That's what traitors do.

One wonders how much Russia is paying him.
Why would Trump promote anything that happened under Obama? He's working hard to fix the BS that occurred during that administration.

You really aren't too smucking fart, rderp.

Only if you identify with the criminal.

Why would you do that?

Cops who beat up suspects are criminal

Trump is a goon......even the police realize it

Wink...wink

Save you flirtations for the other twinks at the bar.

Trump encouraged abusive behavior

Even the police are repulsed by our President. Their job is hard enough without his "help"

Link to support your claim the police are repulsed.

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess some people are just really against America being great again.
But you support this violence against suspects?

I'm fine with the idea of making a joke at a murderer's expense.
What murderer?

The murderer that Trump was talking about.

Once again our president humiliates us

Only if you identify with the criminal.

Why would you do that?

Everyone is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty. You are nothing but a Nazi storm trooper.

Right, because that is what we remember about Nazis, that must never happen again. That when the SS shoved people into cars, that they did not use their hands to protect the heads of the detainees.

What you just did there was use the deaths of millions of innocents to score a partisan point.

You are the vile one here.

Democrats are big fans of pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon.

You love assholes like Trump. Take your ass and fry it pig.

So, you don't deny that you dems are fans of those who call for the deaths of cops.

Your defense is instead to accuse your opponent of liking Trump, whom YOU, the fans of "pigs in a blanket" consider an asshole.

You sure you don't want to try that again? Cause otherwise, you lose that exchange BIG TIME.

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

What murderer?

You mean the innocent person accused of murder?? That's whose head you want to see smashed into a squad car?

maxresdefault.jpg

What murderer?

You mean the innocent person accused of murder?? That's whose head you want to see smashed into a squad car?

There was nothing in Trump's statement to support your statement.

Neither I nor Trump are responsible for the voices in your head.

What murderer?

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

The purpose of police putting their hands on peoples' heads is to guide them into the back of a squad car is to prevent their head from hitting it. By removing that protection, suspects heads' can be smashed into a squad car as they are ushered into the back seat.

That's what Trump was talking about, even if you are too deranged to understand him.

What murderer?

The purpose of police putting their hands on peoples' heads is to guide them into the back of a squad car is to prevent their head from hitting it. By removing that protection, suspects heads' can be smashed into a squad car as they are ushered into the back seat.

That's what Trump was talking about, even if you are too deranged to understand him.

you seem confused about the difference between innocent and murderer.

What murderer?

Nope, not confused at all. For your edification, all suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of our justice system; of which, law enforcement officers are members.

And I have no doubt you would be screaming bloody murder if you were the suspect having his head smashed into the side of a squad car while being thrown into the back seat. Hell, if that were caught on camera, you'd be lawyering up.

Nope, not confused at all. For your edification, all suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of our justice system; of which, law enforcement officers are members.

And I have no doubt you would be screaming bloody murder if you were the suspect having his head smashed into the side of a squad car while being thrown into the back seat. Hell, if that were caught on camera, you'd be lawyering up.

If this was a formal policy initiative, then your concerns might be valid.

As it was NOT, your complaints are nothing but manufactured outrage from a political movement desperate to create and maintain an illusion that their enemy is a bad guy.

That fact that you are reduced to using THIS as evidence of that, strongly implies that you have NOTHING to work with.

Time to give it up. Deal with the fact that Trump is a bit of a character and other than that, just a politician who disagrees with you.

In a speech in from of law enforcement, rump said it was OK to slam a suspet's head on the door while putting them is the squad car.brutalized hi

Eviderntly Trump is too stupid to know these are suspects & not yet proven to do what ever crime being investigated.

Maybe your kid gets picked up as a suspect in a drug operation. Trumpettes wouldn't care if the police slammed his head in the car door even though it would turn out to be mistaken identity.

Trump endorsing violence is not new. He did it on the campaign trail. Now he encourages police brutality while demonstrating his ignorance of the law.
I just hope when the secret service is putting his cuffed white ass in a car for federal prison, they spike his orange fuckin head like a foot ball into the car......with his own words leading the way.

If this was a formal policy initiative, then your concerns might be valid.

As it was NOT, your complaints are nothing but manufactured outrage from a political movement desperate to create and maintain an illusion that their enemy is a bad guy.

That fact that you are reduced to using THIS as evidence of that, strongly implies that you have NOTHING to work with.

Time to give it up. Deal with the fact that Trump is a bit of a character and other than that, just a politician who disagrees with you.
^^^ bullshit from a Trump groupie ^^^

Imbecile, Trump is in control of the justice department and he gave them approval to do just that...

"I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"​

Forum List

Back