Trumps encourages police brutality.

This is news? He makes one joke and the democrats with a police uniform take him seriously and rush to issue a public statement. Ridiculous. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Police push back against Trump's law-and-order speech - CNNPolitics.com

He's baiting and inciting violence from afar like he did in the campaign , in some sense he enjoys his power to control others around him to do his bidding. Then turn around and say, no you misunderstood me, I never meant it that way. He seem to fit into this typical narcissistic personality's need to control others yet take zero responsibility for any of the consequences. He'll be the first to disavow those policeman who actually carried out his instructions and get charged with police brutality. He's the guy who yells fire in a crowded theater then walk away and say that I never told these people to trample anyone. Let's see what happens this time.
I guess you missed Obama's address at his final White House Correspondence Dinner where he said, "The end of the Republic has never looked better!"

Or were you one of his guests that roared with applause?

He's baiting and inciting violence from afar like he did in the campaign , in some sense he enjoys his power to control others around him to do his bidding. Then turn around and say, no you misunderstood me, I never meant it that way. He seem to fit into this typical narcissistic personality's need to control others yet take zero responsibility for any of the consequences. He'll be the first to disavow those policeman who actually carried out his instructions and get charged with police brutality. He's the guy who yells fire in a crowded theater then walk away and say that I never told these people to trample anyone. Let's see what happens this time.
This is exactly like his comments at his rallies about protesters. He and his supporters INSIST he didn't encourage any violence. He's crafty but everyone gets the message.

This is exactly like his comments at his rallies about protesters. He and his supporters INSIST he didn't encourage any violence. He's crafty but everyone gets the message.
Crafty? Crafty left office Jan. 20, 2017.

Crafty? Crafty left office Jan. 20, 2017.
I saw that speech. It wasn't a joke. It SHOULD be humiliating to you that the police chiefs have to come out and clean up after Trump by reassuring the public that cops treat everyone with respect (well, I'm not so sure about that, but that's the official line, anyway). Trump is so inappropriate. Over and over. How are you not embarrassed?

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess some people are just really against America being great again.

Did Trump pay this guy's bills like he promised when he sent him out to beat the crap out of Trump protesters, or was that just another Trump lie?

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

Did Trump pay this guy's bills like he promised when he sent him out to beat the crap out of Trump protesters, or was that just another Trump lie?

The only lie is you trying to claim that this man injuries were from some vile piece of shit lefties defending himself,

instead of from a vile piece of shit lefties being the asshole brownshirt that comes so naturally to people like you.

To be clear. YOu have identified with and defended a violent brownshirt thug.

You defined yourself that way. NOt me.

maxresdefault.jpg

He probably took Trump's direction & attacjked a protester.

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Trump said those words. Why are you denying it?

Your attempts to deflect, distract and minimize the violent street crime that your fellow lefties actually engage in, shows that you have no problem with violence, and that you side with the Brown Shirt that did that crime.

thus your complaint against Trump's WORDS, is revealed to be a lie.
Trump, with his WORDS, encouraged an attitude of hostility by the police toward those in their custody.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Your attempts to deflect, distract and minimize the violent street crime that your fellow lefties actually engage in, shows that you have no problem with violence, and that you side with the Brown Shirt that did that crime.

Trump, with his WORDS, encouraged an attitude of hostility by the police toward those in their custody.

Telling them they don't have to protect a murderer's head with their hand, as they shove the murderer into the car, is not going to make cops more hostile to murderers.

Telling them they don't have to protect a murderer's head with their hand, as they shove the murderer into the car, is not going to make cops more hostile to murderers.
You're focusing on the literal words, which is exactly why Trump used the sly catty words he did. He is telling cops no, you don't really have to be careful of the safety of people in your custody. If they did something bad, don't be.
But the cops don't really need to hear that message from our President. They're apparently tough enough.

You're focusing on the literal words, which is exactly why Trump used the sly catty words he did. He is telling cops no, you don't really have to be careful of the safety of people in your custody. If they did something bad, don't be.
But the cops don't really need to hear that message from our President. They're apparently tough enough.

I predict that we will see no increase in police misuse of force, trending from the date of the Presidents words.

If your whole family is lawyering up, you'd think you'd hope law enforcement treats people with a presumption of innocence.

I predict that we will see no increase in police misuse of force, trending from the date of the Presidents words.
Yup; they're a lot more professional than our President.

Forum List

Back