Trump’s approval rating SOARS

Polls are bullshit.

There isn't even a "silent majority" anymore.

We've never been louder. The bed wetters just refuse to listen. If 2018 is as big a disaster for the democrooks as I believe it will be, the DNC might dissolve and merge with the CPUSA.

Illegals and dead voters don't come out much in the mid terms.
Zero legislative accomplishments

So you are saying Obama's last 6 years in office, got it.
Obama had a half dozen legislative accomplishments before his first three months.
Thanks for admitting you’re as dumb as shit..

Thread is based on a lie ( 34% approval rating)
But bald faced lying is not a factor with DEPLORABLES.

I figured I'd get a reaction from this, but I didn't expect all the fireworks. Guess I should have. This is quite entertaining, watching the libs try to downplay this rise in the polls. Keep it up.
The slight rise is just a speed bump on the way to hell...no sweat.
Your candidate lost, and rightly so. Get over it. Maybe next time you'll pick a candidate that actually has a chance of winning. Don't have clue where you'd find one though. Sucks to be you.
Yes..I acutually thought Gov Kassich had a chance. But the populist anger crowd ralled behind Trump and Kasich was eliminated.
But it wasn't rightly so...Kasich was imminently more qualified for the office than Trump was.

Kasich is a traitor, he sided with illegals over the American citizens illegals are killing and raping that's why he lost.
Kasich was the ONLY reasonably sane and moral gop candidate.
He didn’t stand a chance.

Polls are bullshit.

There isn't even a "silent majority" anymore.

We've never been louder. The bed wetters just refuse to listen. If 2018 is as big a disaster for the democrooks as I believe it will be, the DNC might dissolve and merge with the CPUSA.

Illegals and dead voters don't come out much in the mid terms.
Zero legislative accomplishments

So you are saying Obama's last 6 years in office, got it.
Obama had a half dozen legislative accomplishments before his first three months.

With a filibuster proof senate, idiot.

Its a marathon, not a sprint

Remember this?

-Geaux

Obama’s Average Approval Rating During Tenure One of the Lowest Ever for President

President Obama entered office with one of the highest approval ratings for a new president at 69 percent, but he left the White House with one of the worst average approval ratings in modern American history at 47.9 percent, according to a recent Gallup poll.

Only Gerald Ford, Harry Truman, and Jimmy Carter left office with lower average approval ratings, leaving Obama behind Richard Nixon (49 percent) and Bill Clinton (55.1 percent), who were both embroiled in infamous scandals that initiated impeachment proceedings. George W. Bush, Obama's predecessor, left office with two land wars in his wake and a 49.4 percent average approval rating, almost two points higher than Obama's.

Obama's Average Approval Rating One of the Lowest Ever for President

I figured I'd get a reaction from this, but I didn't expect all the fireworks. Guess I should have. This is quite entertaining, watching the libs try to downplay this rise in the polls. Keep it up.
Your candidate lost, and rightly so. Get over it. Maybe next time you'll pick a candidate that actually has a chance of winning. Don't have clue where you'd find one though. Sucks to be you.
Yes..I acutually thought Gov Kassich had a chance. But the populist anger crowd ralled behind Trump and Kasich was eliminated.
But it wasn't rightly so...Kasich was imminently more qualified for the office than Trump was.

Kasich is a traitor, he sided with illegals over the American citizens illegals are killing and raping that's why he lost.

Jim Webb was the ONLY reasonably sane and moral Democratic candidate.

By all means feel free to nominate Kasich as the Dem candidate in 2020.

And McCain was way more qualified for the job than DumBama. Who did you vote for?
I voted for McCain, but he supported the worst for policy decision since 1963, and Obama opposed it.

518B4103-0C40-44EA-AA53-97B515CE487A.jpeg
[
Odd then, since he had no accomplishments during his 8 years unless you want to count Obamacare and giving Iran a billion bucks.
Yes your stupidity is odd but not for a deplorable.
So giving back Iran their own money after they lived up to the agreement for the return of that money is wrong how?
Let me educate your dumbass on the many Obama’s achievements.

Kasich is a republican you stupid mfer.

Its a marathon, not a sprint

Remember this?

-Geaux

Obama’s Average Approval Rating During Tenure One of the Lowest Ever for President

President Obama entered office with one of the highest approval ratings for a new president at 69 percent, but he left the White House with one of the worst average approval ratings in modern American history at 47.9 percent, according to a recent Gallup poll.

Only Gerald Ford, Harry Truman, and Jimmy Carter left office with lower average approval ratings, leaving Obama behind Richard Nixon (49 percent) and Bill Clinton (55.1 percent), who were both embroiled in infamous scandals that initiated impeachment proceedings. George W. Bush, Obama's predecessor, left office with two land wars in his wake and a 49.4 percent average approval rating, almost two points higher than Obama's.

Obama's Average Approval Rating One of the Lowest Ever for President
Still the lowest rated president in history: DT.
You idiots make me laugh.

You are not the brightest bulb in the Dem party are you :laugh::laugh::laugh:

View attachment 156360
[
Odd then, since he had no accomplishments during his 8 years unless you want to count Obamacare and giving Iran a billion bucks.
So giving back Iran their own money after they lived up to the agreement for the return of that money is wrong how?
Just as I said, almost nothing and the little there will be shredded by Trump since he is serious about making America great again.

Not really. He is progressive swamp dweller just like most of the politicians in this country.

View attachment 156360
[
YOU drank the Kool-Aid! LOLOL! Then you donated your brain to science. I hear they scrapped it. Took one look and threw it in the trash.

View attachment 156360
[
Just as I said, almost nothing and the little there will be shredded by Trump since he is serious about making America great again.
Despite all the evidence to the contrary you still believe the serial sex offender is going to MAGA when it was great already.
He’s personally enriching himself at YOUR expense. Is that MAGA?
He doesn’t understand the details of ANY of the issues.
Is that MAGA?
He constantly denegrates the presidency by feuding with private citizens and elected reps for any perceived slight.
Is that MAGA?
He’s allowing the fossil fuel industries to pollute with immunity.
Is that MAGA?
He’s stoking a nuclear war with a leader as crazy as he is.
Is that MAGA?

This poor excuse of a human being has 67% of the country fuming with how little attention he pays to his job and how he’s unwilling to learn.

The Dems will control Congress next year and if the comrade is even around in 2020 they’ll be a landslide against him.

Just remember your boy Bannon said “ there’s only a 30% chance he’ll finish out his term.”

Ha!

View attachment 156360
[
YOU drank the Kool-Aid! LOLOL! Then you donated your brain to science. I hear they scrapped it. Took one look and threw it in the trash.
I post facts. You post gibberish. Most of you don’t even know WHY we gave that large sum of money to Iran.
All the experts say the Iran agreement is working so Doofus wants to decertify it. I’m surprised if he even knows what the word decertify means.

This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

Trump’s approval rating SOARS

that must be an online poll on some dumbass rightwingnut site.

because his approval rating is probably the lowest for any modern president at this stage of his term.... in the 30's. so what are you talking about little moron?

Forum List

Back