Best comment Trump made in Alabama tonight, "25 years ago they would have kicked their ass"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He said this when referring to the VA agents who were abusive to veterans and as Trump said, some of them are "saddists".

I made similar comments about a dirtbag politician we had Julien Fantino. This sob was former chief of police of Toronto, in which he bullied and targeted gays and wiretaped the police board. The coward then gets REWARDED, with leadership of the OPP. You can't make this up.

If two government pensions weren't enough for this fascist, he then becomes a Federally appointed dirtbag in the Canadian Conservative government, which had become more like a fascist government. He was eventually turfed as he brought way too much hatred from traditional conservatives like myself. There is a link from the story below.

25 years ago, these WW2 vets would have knocked him on his lazy, bullying bureaucratic ass. So, well said Trump. Nothing more important than your veterans.

Fantino Meeting Disrespects Veterans

He said this when referring to the VA agents who were abusive to veterans and as Trump said, some of them are "saddists".

I made similar comments about a dirtbag politician we had Julien Fantino. This sob was former chief of police of Toronto, in which he bullied and targeted gays and wiretaped the police board. The coward then gets REWARDED, with leadership of the OPP. You can't make this up.

If two government pensions weren't enough for this fascist, he then becomes a Federally appointed dirtbag in the Canadian Conservative government, which had become more like a fascist government. He was eventually turfed as he brought way too much hatred from traditional conservatives like myself. There is a link from the story below.

25 years ago, these WW2 vets would have knocked him on his lazy, bullying bureaucratic ass. So, well said Trump. Nothing more important than your veterans.

Fantino Meeting Disrespects Veterans

He is so fun to watch speak. I laugh constantly. His candor is so refreshing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back