Trump’s approval rating SOARS

View attachment 156360
[
Obama had a half dozen legislative accomplishments before his first three months.
Thanks for admitting you’re as dumb as shit..
Odd then, since he had no accomplishments during his 8 years unless you want to count Obamacare and giving Iran a billion bucks.
Yes your stupidity is odd but not for a deplorable.
So giving back Iran their own money after they lived up to the agreement for the return of that money is wrong how?
Let me educate your dumbass on the many Obama’s achievements.
YOU drank the Kool-Aid! LOLOL! Then you donated your brain to science. I hear they scrapped it. Took one look and threw it in the trash.
I post facts. You post gibberish.
All you post is ...blah blah blah. I haven't seen you post one single fact. Just a non-stop Obama praise-a-thon. Sucks to be you.

T’s approval ratings is still stuck in the mud. Did even one deplorable check the accuracy of the OP?
Nope.
You idiots live in a bubble where you believe your own false reality..

View attachment 156360
[
Obama had a half dozen legislative accomplishments before his first three months.
Odd then, since he had no accomplishments during his 8 years unless you want to count Obamacare and giving Iran a billion bucks.
So giving back Iran their own money after they lived up to the agreement for the return of that money is wrong how?
YOU drank the Kool-Aid! LOLOL! Then you donated your brain to science. I hear they scrapped it. Took one look and threw it in the trash.
All you post is ...blah blah blah. I haven't seen you post one single fact. Just a non-stop Obama praise-a-thon. Sucks to be you.
You need your eyes checked. I’m the only one posting facts in this thread like the anus’ real approval ratings.
Like some of the ways the idiot is NOT MAGA.

This lowest rated president is violating the emolument clause of the Constitution by not divesting from his businesses.

Any DEPLORABLES even care?

Nope.

T’s approval ratings is still stuck in the mud. Did even one deplorable check the accuracy of the OP?
Nope.

Trump had a small bump at the time of OP. That bump is now in the past and Trump is again at just about the lowest numbers of his Presidency.

OP now gets a tasty treat to chew on:

muddy-old-shoe-very-dirty-sneaker-white-surface-44178248.jpg

View attachment 156360
[
Just as I said, almost nothing and the little there will be shredded by Trump since he is serious about making America great again.
America has never stopped being great you fickle fool.

9236E0D8-C5E0-4762-9606-4418DEBB9792.jpeg
View attachment 156360
[
Moron says the Big moron’s approval ratings is in the 40’s.
Nope.
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

When your own SOS calls you a “fucking moron” it’s hard to ignore.

I have no doubt that trump has sores.

But they have nothing to do with his supposed approval rating.

The creator of this thread doesn’t understand what the word “ soars” means.

Nope.
Who cares about polls? The polls said the bitch would win in a landslide. Ell oh ell.

This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

So Trump's Chumps bleev in polls now?

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

Silly op. Can't even spell S O R E S right. Heh heh heh.. Then again...anything higher than whale shit is soaring.

Go have a good cry Comrade. You have awakened the adults and your time is done. Your terrorists will not change that, though if they act out too violently on 11/4, they will learn the depth of our resolve.

Crooked H finally getting exposed for colluding using uranium is sure going to help president Trump's approval rating.

Yes..I acutually thought Gov Kassich had a chance. But the populist anger crowd ralled behind Trump and Kasich was eliminated.
But it wasn't rightly so...Kasich was imminently more qualified for the office than Trump was.

Leftism has been given innumerable chances and failed every time. We normals are done with you Bolsheviks. Fuck Kasich and the rest of the GOP hard left. They can join the Maoist democrats in the dustbin of history.

View attachment 156360
[
Just as I said, almost nothing and the little there will be shredded by Trump since he is serious about making America great again.
America has never stopped being great you fickle fool.

Your Messiah said America is nothing special.

{ In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.} - Fucktard Obama, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009

Approval rating has no meaning because the left produces 24/7 propaganda and polling is corrupt.

The real approval rating comes at election time. I mean really....... we have a booming economy, our President (while at times unsuccessful) is constantly working to change things, he has reversed job damaging regulations by the last administration, the stock market is doing great--and no, not because of quantitive easing, he has restored confidence in consumers and business alike. But his ratings are terrible?

Well okay..........if anybody believes that Americans are unhappy about less government dependency, more economic activity, more job creation, it can only tell us one of two things: either Americans are completely stupid, or that polls are rigged to try to change the minds of Americans instead of reflecting their views.

Forum List

Back