Trump’s approval rating SOARS

I figured I'd get a reaction from this, but I didn't expect all the fireworks. Guess I should have. This is quite entertaining, watching the libs try to downplay this rise in the polls. Keep it up.

It's not the slight rise in the polls, it's your Trumpesque SOARING hyperbole that is causing facepalms.

Polls used to have some credibility. Not anymore. After all, everyone was saying that the Hildebeast would win in a landslide. I still love to watch those videos of the DNC rally where liberal snowflakes were producing copious quantities of crocodille tears. I still get a chuckle from it. It's like they're expecting the world to end. In a way, I guess it did. For them.

No polls said Hillary Clinton would win the election in a landslide.
Sure, a week before the election the Beast was up by 7 in PA.

What Happened?

Read the book.

The election wasn't held a week before.

This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

lol

Now rightists approve of polls.

Too funny.

This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

Silly op. Can't even spell S O R E S right. Heh heh heh.. Then again...anything higher than whale shit is soaring.

I figured I'd get a reaction from this, but I didn't expect all the fireworks. Guess I should have. This is quite entertaining, watching the libs try to downplay this rise in the polls. Keep it up.
The slight rise is just a speed bump on the way to hell...no sweat.

Your candidate lost, and rightly so. Get over it. Maybe next time you'll pick a candidate that actually has a chance of winning. Don't have clue where you'd find one though. Sucks to be you.

Silly op. Can't even spell S O R E S right. Heh heh heh.. Then again...anything higher than whale shit is soaring.
No one wants to talk about your butthurt!
Aww lawdy...the fool of foul winds has just entered da building. Meathead, you stink...
You exemplify the neologism cyber-halitosis.
Congratulations. You've made it onto my ignore list. A rare honor reserved for the truely clueless. You should be proud. After all, it's what you aspire to.

Your candidate lost, and rightly so. Get over it. Maybe next time you'll pick a candidate that actually has a chance of winning. Don't have clue where you'd find one though. Sucks to be you.
Yes..I acutually thought Gov Kassich had a chance. But the populist anger crowd ralled behind Trump and Kasich was eliminated.
But it wasn't rightly so...Kasich was imminently more qualified for the office than Trump was.

Aww lawdy...the fool of foul winds has just entered da building. Meathead, you stink...
Congratulations. You've made it onto my ignore list. A rare honor reserved for the truely clueless. You should be proud. After all, it's what you aspire to.
I am delighted...heh heh heh...anytime you need an attitude adjustments you can always take me off ignore....see ya.

Oh, you're just saying that! Still, no one wants to talk about your sore ass.
Well GEEE dummy...the op isn't about me. DUHHHH!

I thought polls don’t matter hypocrite.
If you’re going to use a poll, use the best.
Gallup has Putin’s Puppet at 34%.
Still the lowest rated prez in history during his first year.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Polls are bullshit.

There isn't even a "silent majority" anymore.

We've never been louder. The bed wetters just refuse to listen. If 2018 is as big a disaster for the democrooks as I believe it will be, the DNC might dissolve and merge with the CPUSA.

Illegals and dead voters don't come out much in the mid terms.
Zero legislative accomplishments and the GOP in disarray and this dope thinks the GOP will win in 2018.
Funny shit..

Yes..I acutually thought Gov Kassich had a chance. But the populist anger crowd ralled behind Trump and Kasich was eliminated.
But it wasn't rightly so...Kasich was imminently more qualified for the office than Trump was.

Kasich is a traitor, he sided with illegals over the American citizens illegals are killing and raping that's why he lost.

Polls are bullshit.

There isn't even a "silent majority" anymore.

We've never been louder. The bed wetters just refuse to listen. If 2018 is as big a disaster for the democrooks as I believe it will be, the DNC might dissolve and merge with the CPUSA.

Illegals and dead voters don't come out much in the mid terms.
Zero legislative accomplishments

So you are saying Obama's last 6 years in office, got it.

And McCain was way more qualified for the job than DumBama. Who did you vote for?

Forum List

Back