Trump’s approval rating SOARS

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

This is really going to piss off the liberals. That's OK. It keeps their blood flowing. It's good for them. ^_^

President Donald Trump has had a busy last couple of weeks with Hurricanes striking Texas and Florida, a major U.N. meeting in New York, and nuclear threats from North Korea… among other things.

But recent poll numbers show that Americans are proud of the president, and he has one of his highest approval ratings yet.

20 points is "soars". Even 10 points.

From your link:

In the RealClear politics poll Trump has a 41 percent approval rating, up 2.5 points from last month.

Um, not so much "soars" and way more "tiny bump".

Speaking of "tiny":

tiny-hands-grab-card-2.jpg

So it is evolving...

From your link:

In the RealClear politics poll Trump has a 41 percent approval rating, up 2.5 points from last month.

Speaking of "tiny":

Especially a pussy as big as rtard. That's a comment based on a really stupid meme.
Thunder Thighs would never comment on pussy size.

From your link:

Speaking of "tiny":

Trump's approval rating could fall to 20%, and they'd still boast about it.

I figured I'd get a reaction from this, but I didn't expect all the fireworks. Guess I should have. This is quite entertaining, watching the libs try to downplay this rise in the polls. Keep it up.

I think a low approval rating isn't an issue at all, in fact, Trump should not concern himself with these polls and mainstream bs. He has a job to do, a job that is unpopular with those who want short term rewards and would care little if America collapsed. He is never going to be popular in places like New York and California, so these national polls will always be skewed.

He should focus on doing what is right. Making the hard choices that other presidents couldn't or wouldn't make. THAT is why he was elected. To be a non-politician, save America and liberty.

If these polls meant anything Trump would have lost in a landslide in the general election. Frankly, I don't think they amount to much but some people trying to influence him and turn him into an Established candidate. Notice how the bump happened after he met with the Democrats.

Right. Not for a minute do I think the rabid left who have been more verbally violent against him than any president in history is going to suddenly give him a thumbs up and create a bump for him. Time will do this, as the nation succeeds, if and when he implements the agenda he campaigned on.

I figured I'd get a reaction from this, but I didn't expect all the fireworks. Guess I should have. This is quite entertaining, watching the libs try to downplay this rise in the polls. Keep it up.
Melania always gets my pole rising...

Melania always gets my pole rising...
every time we see Melania's ( . ) ( . )'s or (( ii )),,,I think Trump's approvals jump 2 points

2.5 points is soaring?

Polls are bullshit.

There isn't even a "silent majority" anymore.

We've never been louder. The bed wetters just refuse to listen. If 2018 is as big a disaster for the democrooks as I believe it will be, the DNC might dissolve and merge with the CPUSA.

Illegals and dead voters don't come out much in the mid terms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back