Trumpcare has Arrived

Guess liberals just wanted Obamacare to fail on its own.. Trump is trying to save what he can because Obamacare was going to fail. Even liberals knew it was going to fail way before Trump was running for President..
Trump is making it fail even more catastrophically. He is pure evil since he didn't have a plan to replace it.

He lied to you, and you sit there and take it.
what was his lie? we wanted the subsidies stopped. It is exactly one of the reasons he was elected. you should know the facts.
No, trump promised beautiful heath care for almost nothing. The best ever! Everything covered!
beautiful to me is no government involvement. and he just ended that and here you are mouthing off like he didn't keep a promise. seems he just did eh? it's part of what got him elected.

not one of you dopes get the fact without a solid cost effective PLAN from Trump health insurance is about to cost you more money that you can possibly afford.

STUPID DUMBASS SUCKERS.
no it won't you have no basis for that statement at all. your sky may be falling but my view is great. no subsidies. yahhoooooo

Trump is making it fail even more catastrophically. He is pure evil since he didn't have a plan to replace it.

what was his lie? we wanted the subsidies stopped. It is exactly one of the reasons he was elected. you should know the facts.
No, trump promised beautiful heath care for almost nothing. The best ever! Everything covered!
beautiful to me is no government involvement. and he just ended that and here you are mouthing off like he didn't keep a promise. seems he just did eh? it's part of what got him elected.
O'rly? Where's the "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost"?

You stupid fuck. You've been massively hoaxed and can't even see it.

When you get higher and higher medical bills, and get record higher and higher insurance bills, just keep telling yourself Trump kept his promise, retard.
funny you think it happens on day one. truly you have no fking idea.
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

The HHS secretary was confirmed 8 months ago. Was Trump lying or not?

If he wasn't hoaxing you to your stupid face, would you mind pointing us to the replacement for ObamaCare which Trump promised he would provide when his HHS secretary was confirmed last February?

Thank you.

Would you mind pointing us to ANY ObamaCare replacement bill by ANY Republican?

Thank you.

not one of you dopes get the fact without a solid cost effective PLAN from Trump health insurance is about to cost you more money that you can possibly afford.

STUPID DUMBASS SUCKERS.
no it won't you have no basis for that statement at all. your sky may be falling but my view is great. no subsidies. yahhoooooo

INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE ABOUT TO LOSE MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS... WHO AND WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINk THEYRE GOING TO MAKE UP THE DAMN DIFFERENCE??????????

you tell me idiotboi ..

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs.

It can and it will. It's the entire reason premiums have been shooting through the roof. Where is the average $2500 in savings we were promised?

Actually costs were rising even faster before the ACA and will continue to rise.

Did Obama say costs would rise less or did he say the average family would see a savings of $2500?

You seem to think I am advocating Obamacare as a good thing. I'm not. I'm arguing that Trump actually figured out how to make things even worse.

When you get higher and higher medical bills, and get record higher and higher insurance bills, just keep telling yourself Trump kept his promise, retard.
funny you think it happens on day one. truly you have no fking idea.
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

The HHS secretary was confirmed 8 months ago. Was Trump lying or not?

If he wasn't hoaxing you to your stupid face, would you mind pointing us to the replacement for ObamaCare which Trump promised he would provide when his HHS secretary was confirmed last February?

Thank you.

Would you mind pointing us to ANY ObamaCare replacement bill by ANY Republican?

Thank you.
it just came out in a form of an EO. access to insurance across state lines. yahhoo. repeal subsidies...yahhoo. not sure your point.

STUPID DUMBASS SUCKERS.

INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE ABOUT TO LOSE MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS... WHO AND WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINk THEYRE GOING TO MAKE UP THE DAMN DIFFERENCE??????????

you tell me idiotboi ..
by making health insurance more expensive to lose more? are you truly that fking stupid?

If they want money they will have to gut their prices. it's the only way to survival for them. watch and learn.

Guess liberals just wanted Obamacare to fail on its own.. Trump is trying to save what he can because Obamacare was going to fail. Even liberals knew it was going to fail way before Trump was running for President..

Yep. He sure did.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost
, and it's going to be so easy."

and then the GOP fked him. I don't think anyone saw that coming. sorry.

No they didn't.

upload_2017-10-13_12-32-49.png

Healthcare professionals say this is a mistake. But hey, what do they know.

STUPID DUMBASS SUCKERS.

you tell me idiotboi ..
by making health insurance more expensive to lose more? are you truly that fking stupid?

If they want money they will have to gut their prices. it's the only way to survival for them. watch and learn.

BBBBAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and these asswpies want to run the country.

Yep. He sure did.

No they didn't.

View attachment 154162

he should lose his job.

STUPID DUMBASS SUCKERS.

you tell me idiotboi ..

BBBBAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and these asswpies want to run the country.
I can't help you have no idea how businesses run.

So where's that Obamacare replacement Trump promised to deliver in February, jc456?

Trump must have lost it in a water hazard on the 9th hole.

I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks."

Yep. He sure did.

No they didn't.

View attachment 154162

he should lose his job.

A republican should be fired for telling the truth

LOL

So where's that Obamacare replacement Trump promised to deliver in February, jc456?

I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks."

it just happened today!

Yep. He sure did.

No they didn't.

View attachment 154162

he should lose his job.

A republican should be fired for telling the truth

LOL

that he misled/ lied to his constituents? you bet your fking ass.

it just happened today!

That wasn't a replacement for ObamaCare.

Holy shit, no wonder Trump was able to hoax you tards so easily!

it just happened today!

sure it is, you couldn't buy insurance across state lines. right? and mostly the thing that made obummerfail obummerfail was the mandate and subsidizes and they are both gone. so, yeah I'm happy as a pig in mud.

it just happened today!

sure it is, you couldn't buy insurance across state lines. right? and mostly the thing that made obummerfail obummerfail was the mandate and subsidizes and they are both gone. so, yeah I'm happy as a pig in mud.

Removing subsidies and mandates is not REPLACING, idiot.

Jesus, I am beginning to understand exactly how Trump sees you tards. He holds his rubes like you in complete contempt.

Enjoy your higher bills, pig. Wallow in them. :lol:

it just happened today!

Removing subsidies and mandates is not REPLACING, idiot.

Jesus, I am beginning to understand exactly how Trump sees you tards. He holds his rubes like you in complete contempt.

Enjoy your higher bills, pig. Wallow in them. :lol:

i never said that, that was the repeal, the replace was the add of the across state line purchases. wow, you can't follow along very well that's for sure.

He doesn't care. He thinks govt gives him nothing while he waits inpatiently for soc sec, and Collins wouldn't help Trump because she wanted Maine to not have as good healthcare as Trump offered.

Forum List

Back