Trumpcare has Arrived

Trump asked congress to change Obamacare . They said no....like 3 times.

Now czar trump just sets it on fire because he didn't get his way? He has no resolver for the constitution. He should be impeached .
Umm, he's upholding the Constitution. The money was never approved by congress and the payments were ruled illegal in court.
The Aca has withstood the courts and attempts at repeal . Trump is a sore loser who's acting like he is king.
A king who is acting within the law. Yet obie did just the opposite. You've got a fucked up sense of what being a king is.

So, being the petulant immature bully that he is, Trump is now ripping insurance away from the poor, which is actually a life and death matter. This, in spite of the fact that congress cannot repeal ACA, and every poll since his election verifies that most citizens do not want ACA repealed. In fact, if they did, Congress would not have had any problem repealing it. ACA has also been upheld by the Supreme Court, and passed by congress, and signed into law by a sitting president.

Then, just to piss off even more people, he is going to speak to a lesbian and gay hate group, which is part of the Family Research Counsel.

For the first time, I am starting to smell impeachment in the air...

ACA has also been upheld by the Supreme Court, and passed by congress, and signed into law by a sitting president.

Awesome! When did Congress appropriate the money for the subsidies?

So, being the petulant immature bully that he is, Trump is now ripping insurance away from the poor, which is actually a life and death matter. This, in spite of the fact that congress cannot repeal ACA, and every poll since his election verifies that most citizens do not want ACA repealed. In fact, if they did, Congress would not have had any problem repealing it. ACA has also been upheld by the Supreme Court, and passed by congress, and signed into law by a sitting president.

Then, just to piss off even more people, he is going to speak to a lesbian and gay hate group, which is part of the Family Research Counsel.

ACA has also been upheld by the Supreme Court, and passed by congress, and signed into law by a sitting president.

As soon as they cut the very first check.

No need to thank me

No need to thank me

What was the date of the appropriation?
How many votes did it get?

No need to thank me
That's called embezzlement. You can thank me later.

What you're smelling is your own colon from having your head up your ass. These subsidies were never approved by congress and were ruled illegal by the courts. So you think you're going to impeach him for following the law?

Nope. Not ruled illegal by the courts.

If the law authorizing the subsidies are not legal, the constitution gives you a remedy of taking it to the supreme Court. That is what your 8th grade Civics class calls "separation of powers".

What you're smelling is your own colon from having your head up your ass. These subsidies were never approved by congress and were ruled illegal by the courts. So you think you're going to impeach him for following the law?

Yep, it was.

If the law authorizing the subsidies are not legal, the constitution gives you a remedy of taking it to the supreme Court. That is what your 8th grade Civics class calls "separation of powers".

If the law authorizing the subsidies are not legal

The law doesn't mean the money was appropriated.

That is what your 8th grade Civics class calls "separation of powers".

The House has the power of the purse. If they don't appropriate the funds, Obama can't legally spend them.

Yep, it was.

Feel free to link at definitive court decision declaring ACA was illegal. By that, I mean an authority more binding than AM talk radio hosts.

Yep, it was.

Feel free to link at definitive court decision declaring ACA was illegal. By that, I mean an authority more binding than AM talk radio hosts.
I didn't say the ACA you fucking moron. The subsidies the insurance companies get was never approved by congress and was ruled illegal. Maybe you should pay closer attention to what's happening here.

Yep, it was.

I didn't say the ACA you fucking moron. The subsidies the insurance companies get was never approved by congress and was ruled illegal. Maybe you should pay closer attention to what's happening here.

..and, again, I invite you to link a definitive legal decision to back up your claim.

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers
You mean congress refusal don't you?

He's the "great negotiator" who had a "beautiful plan". All lies. Congress is to blame just as much as Trump. They all lied to you.

But now we get to finally see what Trump can do with healthcare and this is now ALL on him.
What does that smoke screen have to do with my statement that congress is responsible, other than you cannot stand the truth, like all regressive liars.

And none of what you said changes that what Trump has done with this executive order has begun Trumpcare.

Are you under the impression that just because your dear leader made illegal payments to the insurance companies, that Trump is also obligated to not only violate the law but the Constitution to do the same? You're just not very smart are ya?

SHITT. I though you got a box of bandaids and a $3 off coupon for a night at the Hilton in Jersey. I wanted me summa datt !

No need to thank me
That's called embezzlement. You can thank me later.

No, it's called misappropriation of federal funds and is a major felony, they should throw maobama and his treasury secretary in jail.

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers
Can we cut the premiums will increase bullshit? They aren't increasing.
They will.

Stay tuned.

289zk1j.gif
No they won't. Because insurance companies won't be able to sell you a plan with someone else paying part of the bill. They will have to offer plans you can actually afford on your own.

Wrong, this didn't touch the 44 billion in individual subsidies.

The law approves the payments subject to congressional appropriations, they didn't appropriate the money, your dear leader spent it anyway, that is what the court said was illegal. Do try to keep up.

Forum List

Back