Trumpcare has Arrived

Trump is making it fail even more catastrophically. He is pure evil since he didn't have a plan to replace it.

He lied to you, and you sit there and take it.
what was his lie? we wanted the subsidies stopped. It is exactly one of the reasons he was elected. you should know the facts.
No, trump promised beautiful heath care for almost nothing. The best ever! Everything covered!
beautiful to me is no government involvement. and he just ended that and here you are mouthing off like he didn't keep a promise. seems he just did eh? it's part of what got him elected.
O'rly? Where's the "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost"?

You stupid fuck. You've been massively hoaxed and can't even see it.

When you get higher and higher medical bills, and get record higher and higher insurance bills, just keep telling yourself Trump kept his promise, retard.
He doesn't care. He thinks govt gives him nothing while he waits inpatiently for soc sec, and Collins wouldn't help Trump because she wanted Maine to not have as good healthcare as Trump offered.
then collins shouldn't have run on repeal and replace. it's fking simple jack. all day you lose. she lied to her voters.

what was his lie? we wanted the subsidies stopped. It is exactly one of the reasons he was elected. you should know the facts.
No, trump promised beautiful heath care for almost nothing. The best ever! Everything covered!
beautiful to me is no government involvement. and he just ended that and here you are mouthing off like he didn't keep a promise. seems he just did eh? it's part of what got him elected.

When you get higher and higher medical bills, and get record higher and higher insurance bills, just keep telling yourself Trump kept his promise, retard.
He doesn't care. He thinks govt gives him nothing while he waits inpatiently for soc sec, and Collins wouldn't help Trump because she wanted Maine to not have as good healthcare as Trump offered.
then collins shouldn't have run on repeal and replace. it's fking simple jack. all day you lose. she lied to her voters.
Of course she acted to fuck her constituents, there's no other rational explanation.
LOL

Of course she acted to fuck her constituents, there's no other rational explanation.
LOL
I agree. she will lose her next primary run. watch.

Funny - The 'Captains' of the 'Exxon Valdez' are still trying to blame the 'clean up crew' for the 'oil spill'.

There is no Trumpcare.
Republicans passed no new healthcare bill.
President Trump did not sign any health care bill into law.
Democrats passed the ACA.
President Obama did sign the ACA into law.
Democrats and Obama still own Obamacare.

All president Trump did was eliminate the unconstitutional and illegal payments from the federal government to the healthcare insurers.

Spending is controlled and approved by Congress. Congress never approved this spending.

What president Trump just did was once again Force Congress to do its job - to write and pass legal and constitutional legislation.

Obamacare was none of those... not the way it was.

Last edited:
Funny - The 'Captains' of the 'Exxon Valdez' are still trying to blame the 'clean up crew' for the 'oil spill'.

There is no Trumpcare.
Republicans passed no new healthcare bill.
President Trump did not sign any health care bill into law.
Democrats pass the ACA.
President Obama did sign the ACA into law.
Democrats and Obama still own Obamacare.

All president Trump did was eliminate the unconstitutional and illegal payments from the federal government to the healthcare insurers.

Spending is controlled and approved by Congress. Congress never approved this spending.

What president Trump just did was once again Force Congress to do its job - to write and pass legal and constitutional legislation.

Obamacare was none of those... not the way it was.
^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eight years, and the GOP has never come up with a replacement.

So here's what we are going back to, rubes:

289zk1j.gif

A replacement isn't needed.

Insurance companies still exist, if your company doesn't provide insurance get another job, buy your own insurance, or go without.
Wow. You can't possibly be this retarded. Please tell me you are kidding.

You just looked at a graphic which shows your insurance is going to double in the next eight years and said, "A replacement isn't needed."

You can't be that stupid. You just can't.

You mean I'll have to pay $50 a month.

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers
Can we cut the premiums will increase bullshit? They aren't increasing.
They will.

Stay tuned.

289zk1j.gif
No they won't. Because insurance companies won't be able to sell you a plan with someone else paying part of the bill. They will have to offer plans you can actually afford on your own.

Collins is fine. She wanted real replace, not the BS you clowns tried to pass.

You remember that, right? Even the bill's sponsor said it was crap but this was their last chance to pass something

Trump asked congress to change Obamacare . They said no....like 3 times.

Now czar trump just sets it on fire because he didn't get his way? He has no resolver for the constitution. He should be impeached .

So where's that Obamacare replacement Trump promised to deliver in February, jc456?

Trump must have lost it in a water hazard on the 9th hole.

I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks."

it just happened today!

That wasn't a replacement for ObamaCare.

Holy shit, no wonder Trump was able to hoax you tards so easily!

sure it is, you couldn't buy insurance across state lines. right? and mostly the thing that made obummerfail obummerfail was the mandate and subsidizes and they are both gone. so, yeah I'm happy as a pig in mud.

Removing subsidies and mandates is not REPLACING, idiot.

Jesus, I am beginning to understand exactly how Trump sees you tards. He holds his rubes like you in complete contempt.

Enjoy your higher bills, pig. Wallow in them. :lol:

Repeal didn't happen due to three republican assholes. So now we gut it like a fish. Getting there another way so fine with me.

So where's that Obamacare replacement Trump promised to deliver in February, jc456?

Trump must have lost it in a water hazard on the 9th hole.

I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks."

it just happened today!

sure it is, you couldn't buy insurance across state lines. right? and mostly the thing that made obummerfail obummerfail was the mandate and subsidizes and they are both gone. so, yeah I'm happy as a pig in mud.

Jesus, I am beginning to understand exactly how Trump sees you tards. He holds his rubes like you in complete contempt.

Repeal didn't happen due to three republican assholes. So now we gut it like a fish. Getting there another way so fine with me.

What is wrong with you clowns? trump ran on beautiful health care not crash & burn repeal.

So, being the petulant immature bully that he is, Trump is now ripping insurance away from the poor, which is actually a life and death matter. This, in spite of the fact that congress cannot repeal ACA, and every poll since his election verifies that most citizens do not want ACA repealed. In fact, if they did, Congress would not have had any problem repealing it. ACA has also been upheld by the Supreme Court, and passed by congress, and signed into law by a sitting president.

Then, just to piss off even more people, he is going to speak to a lesbian and gay hate group, which is part of the Family Research Counsel.

For the first time, I am starting to smell impeachment in the air...

Now czar trump just sets it on fire because he didn't get his way? He has no resolver for the constitution. He should be impeached .
Umm, he's upholding the Constitution. The money was never approved by congress and the payments were ruled illegal in court.

So, being the petulant immature bully that he is, Trump is now ripping insurance away from the poor, which is actually a life and death matter. This, in spite of the fact that congress cannot repeal ACA, and every poll since his election verifies that most citizens do not want ACA repealed. In fact, if they did, Congress would not have had any problem repealing it. ACA has also been upheld by the Supreme Court, and passed by congress, and signed into law by a sitting president.

Then, just to piss off even more people, he is going to speak to a lesbian and gay hate group, which is part of the Family Research Counsel.

For the first time, I am starting to smell impeachment in the air...
What you're smelling is your own colon from having your head up your ass. These subsidies were never approved by congress and were ruled illegal by the courts. So you think you're going to impeach him for following the law?

Umm, he's upholding the Constitution. The money was never approved by congress and the payments were ruled illegal in court.
The Aca has withstood the courts and attempts at repeal . Trump is a sore loser who's acting like he is king.

it just happened today!

What is wrong with you clowns? trump ran on beautiful health care not crash & burn repeal.
We wanted repeal. Hopefully with some better free market laws. Didn't get that so I'll take burning it to the ground that's fine.

Forum List

Back