FBI Investigation of Las Vegas Shooting, wipes clean all devices

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Vegas shooting: concert workers’ phone footage wiped clean by FBI

from Jon Rappapport:

Paul Watson says:
"What?

First of all, in a recent article, I demonstrated in detail why you can never trust what the FBI says about evidence in any investigation. There is a notorious history of the Bureau cooking and slanting and inventing data to support prosecutions.

Second, who says the FBI can take people’s phones and laptops, watch and copy the video footage, and then wipe it all away before returning the devices to their owners? "

I was unaware that law enforcement could tamper with evidence. WTF?

Article is about folks who worked the concert had their phones and PC taken by law enforcement. When the devices were returned, they were wiped clean, nothing in them. HUH? If they were called to testify, their evidence is destroyed. Since when in this country? What the heck is going on with this investigation? Why does this keep getting smellier and smellier. I mean first they change the entire timeline of events, we learn the police knew six minutes before Paddock started firing on the crowd the room number and that he was armed heavily. It took them an hour to get there? something is going on with this thing. I don't like the smell now that this info is out.

What say you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back