Trump wins another ballot case

It's not at all, because it is very typical of you.

So, you just posted a fact with no significance, just to remind us that you are here?

IT WAS THE TOPIC OF THE FUCKING THREAD.

You try so very hard and just like like such a pathetic little puppy in the process

But yes I agree, me replying to the topic of the thread is very typical of me.

You might want to try it just once to see how it feels

IT WAS THE TOPIC OF THE FUCKING THREAD.

You try so very hard and just like like such a pathetic little puppy in the process

But yes I agree, me replying to the topic of the thread is very typical of me.

You might want to try it just once to see how it feels
Why don't you just say whether you agree that Trump is an insurrectionist, since that is the topic of the thread?

The ongoing campaign by progressive activists to deny former President Trump a place on state ballots received yet another serious setback late Friday. After a weeklong bench trial, Denver District Court Judge Sarah Wallace issued a 102-page opinion in Anderson v. Griswold concluding that “Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment does not apply to Trump.” She ordered Colorado’s Secretary of State Jena Griswold to place his name on Colorado’s presidential primary ballot. This is the fourth state in three weeks to reject efforts to keep Trump off their ballots.

Comment:
Democrats are saving our "democracy" by repeatedly attempting to remove Trump from the 2024 ballot.
They lost their case in New Hampshire.
They lost their case in Minnesota.
They lost their case in Michigan.
But just lost in Maine. At this rate he’ll be on 25 ballots and of 25….

But just lost in Maine. At this rate he’ll be on 25 ballots and of 25….
The Colorado fiasco has been withdrawn, Maine will be next. The SC may have to eventually remind the states that they cannot ignore the constitution and federal law. Trump will be on every state ballot and will win in November by a huge margin. Senile joe and cameltoe have approval ratings in the 30s. Biden will go down in history as a one term failure and criminal.

The Colorado fiasco has been withdrawn, Maine will be next. The SC may have to eventually remind the states that they cannot ignore the constitution and federal law. Trump will be on every state ballot and will win in November by a huge margin. Senile joe and cameltoe have approval ratings in the 30s. Biden will go down in history as a one term failure and criminal.
Geez, it has been stayed, not withdrawn Redfish, until the SC decides to take the case and comes to a ruling.

That’s a dumb ass post. Republicans are appealing the DECISION to the higher courts….it’s on hold. It’s no different THAT any legal procedure.

Last edited:
Kudos to Maine's Secretary of State for being the first to properly exercise the duties of her office!

According to the U.S. Constitution, and most State Constitutions, it's the Secretaries of the states (or the equivalent) that determine the validity of any Candidate for Federal Office. Their decision can be challenged in court, but invalidating any candidate should start with them, not with private citizens seeking to remove Trump.

Let Trump's supporters challenge the Secretary's decision in court.

Kudos to Maine's Secretary of State for being the first to properly exercise the duties of her office!
Yup.
she’s forcing the hand of he own legislature to make a DECISION and or state court….

Last edited:
Yup.
she’s forcing the hand of he own legislature to make a DECISION and or state courts when challenged.

I don't see that there'd be a reason for the State Legislature to get involved.

It does force Trump's supporters to challenge her decision in court or Trump will be left off the ballot. It gets the ball rolling.

I don't see that there'd be a reason for the State Legislature to get involved.

It does force Trump's supporters to challenge her decision in court or Trump will be left off the ballot. It gets the ball rolling.
I do….they repos in congress can challenge any court decision made. But, if they pass legislation in agreement with with Amendment 14 it has congressional backing.

The courts have always said they’d rather have proper legislation passed so the SC doesn’t have to make a ruling.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yawn. We all know the endgame here. Let the useful idiots have their little circle-jerk before the SCOTUS bitch-slaps them back to wondering what a woman is.

I have noticed what the media is currently doing. They are spending a huge amount of time trashing Trump and so far almost silent about Biden. They are spreading propaganda like manure.

According to the U.S. Constitution, and most State Constitutions, it's the Secretaries of the states (or the equivalent) that determine the validity of any Candidate for Federal Office. Their decision can be challenged in court, but invalidating any candidate should start with them, not with private citizens seeking to remove Trump.

Let Trump's supporters challenge the Secretary's decision in court.
She did not do this on her own. Maine law requires her to vet candidate's qualification before ever going on a ballot...trump is not being taken off, he is not being put on.

Citizens did file challenge complaints with the Secretary, which is the procedure under Maine law....there were 3 challenges, 6 citizens....1 challenge was on the 22nd Amendment disqualification, and another one for some other reason, which the Secretary researched and were denied...

The challenge complaint filed on the grounds of sec 3 in the 14th was brought by two former Republican Senators, and one former Maine Democratic Senator.

This is where she determined upon EVIDENCE that Trump was involved in a self- coup detat insurrection, and aided the enemies to the constitution by his dereliction of duty, etc. The Maine legal process then requires it to go through the court system giving the candidate rejected, their due process to fight the decision.

She did not do this on her own. Maine law requires her to vet candidate's qualification before ever going on a ballot...trump is not being taken off, he is not being put on.

Citizens did file challenge complaints with the Secretary, which is the procedure under Maine law....there were 3 challenges, 6 citizens....1 challenge was on the 22nd Amendment disqualification, and another one for some other reason, which the Secretary researched and were denied...

The challenge complaint filed on the grounds of sec 3 in the 14th was brought by two former Republican Senators, and one former Maine Democratic Senator.

This is where she determined upon EVIDENCE that Trump was involved in a self- coup detat insurrection, and aided the enemies to the constitution by his dereliction of duty, etc. The Maine legal process then requires it to go through the court system giving the candidate rejected, their due process to fight the decision.
What insurrection????

What insurrection????
Robert 1/6 was an attempted insurrection or rebellion, we all witnessed it. The purpose was to stop the certified by every state, election results and insert fake electors to keep Trump illegally in power, and keep the dictated by the constitution election results from being certified by a joint session of Congress on 1/6.

It was unlawful and a self-coup attempt by the traitorous Trump, to illegally keep him in power. It was the most shameful day in American history in my lifetime!

Robert 1/6 was an attempted insurrection or rebellion, we all witnessed it. The purpose was to stop the certified by every state, election results and insert fake electors to keep Trump illegally in power, and keep the dictated by the constitution election results from being certified by a joint session of Congress on 1/6.

It was unlawful and a self-coup attempt by the traitorous Trump, to illegally keep him in power. It was the most shameful day in American history in my lifetime!
And let me add, it was planned by Trump, it was painful and hurtful to see the president break his oath of office to the constitution that day, and for months before while seeding and planning the theft of my and 81 million other American's constitutiinal right to vote, to remove him from office.

It was a total embarrassment to our Nation, worldwide, and made us weaker as a Nation...worldwide, and within.

I guess I've let it all out...

my mercy is given to most all of those insurrectionists helpers that day... most through repetition and one lie after another told to them, only shortly after were debunked with evidence and fact that they never heard or saw in their media....they believed their president and thought he gave them permission to break the law...and only when the president came out 3 hours after the attack had begun, to send the insurrectionists home, did they answer his call, and go home. I see them as unwitting pawns in the Presidents scheme to say he won, when he legitimately lost.

I'd expect that every SoS is required to determine who is qualified to be on the ballot. Every state may have it's own procedures for challenging that decision, but it should start with the SoS or equivalent.

Forum List

Back