Trump wins another ballot case

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

The ongoing campaign by progressive activists to deny former President Trump a place on state ballots received yet another serious setback late Friday. After a weeklong bench trial, Denver District Court Judge Sarah Wallace issued a 102-page opinion in Anderson v. Griswold concluding that “Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment does not apply to Trump.” She ordered Colorado’s Secretary of State Jena Griswold to place his name on Colorado’s presidential primary ballot. This is the fourth state in three weeks to reject efforts to keep Trump off their ballots.

Comment:
Democrats are saving our "democracy" by repeatedly attempting to remove Trump from the 2024 ballot.
They lost their case in New Hampshire.
They lost their case in Minnesota.
They lost their case in Michigan.

they are silly challenges though I would go past the judges who say that they have no control over party nominations and just rule flat out that just because Rachel Maddow calls it a coup and insurrection doesn't mean squat when it comes to the 14th Amendment.

Seems All Saints day just keeps giving .

It would not surprise me to read about an influx of wise men entering the country next month to head to Mar Largo for a knees-up .

The ongoing campaign by progressive activists to deny former President Trump a place on state ballots received yet another serious setback late Friday. After a weeklong bench trial, Denver District Court Judge Sarah Wallace issued a 102-page opinion in Anderson v. Griswold concluding that “Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment does not apply to Trump.” She ordered Colorado’s Secretary of State Jena Griswold to place his name on Colorado’s presidential primary ballot. This is the fourth state in three weeks to reject efforts to keep Trump off their ballots.

Comment:
Democrats are saving our "democracy" by repeatedly attempting to remove Trump from the 2024 ballot.
I don't think you understand.

The judge ruled that, if Trump were holding any other office besides president, he would be banned from the ballot for participating in insurrection.

I don't think any of you Trumpers get this.

Last edited:

Have you ever seen such idiots?
  • First they STOLE an election, and ADMITTED it, trampled all over democracy in the name of saving it?
  • Democrats trample children's rights.
  • Democrats trample women's rights.
  • Democrats hate the electoral college.
  • Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment.
  • Democrats hate freedom of speech.
  • Democrats want to pick and choose who is on the ballot.
These are the people who think they are saving and protecting democracy by spreading fascism???

Have you ever seen such idiots?
  • First they STOLE an election, and ADMITTED it, trampled all over democracy in the name of saving it?
  • Democrats trample children's rights.
  • Democrats trample women's rights.
  • Democrats hate the electoral college.
  • Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment.
  • Democrats hate freedom of speech.
  • Democrats want to pick and choose who is on the ballot.
These are the people who think they are saving and protecting democracy by spreading fascism???
After years of your embarrassing fantasies not aligning with reality, it's time for you to talk to a professional about depression and psychosis.

After years of your embarrassing fantasies not aligning with reality,

The REALITY is in BLACK AND WHITE, dummass. Or have you never read the admissions of Zuckerberg and Alias in the article by Molly Ball in Time Magazine 2/3/21? They spent 400 million dollars and a year engineering the 2020 election such that they assured a Biden win regardless of the voters through the use of massive orchestration by about 30 or so deep leftwing shadow organizations.

All confirmed. In fact, THEY supplied the info and BRAGGED about it. A little too late now to try to deny it. The Steal is real.

Last edited:
they are silly challenges though I would go past the judges who say that they have no control over party nominations and just rule flat out that just because Rachel Maddow calls it a coup and insurrection doesn't mean squat when it comes to the 14th Amendment.

The Judge agreed that Trump did indeed lead an insurrection, but that the 14th does not apply to a POTUS.

Comment:
There is no way anyone can keep Trump off the ballot, no matter how blue the state is.

Comment:
the 2020 election was not an election, it was a successful coup of the US government. Biden did not win that election, it was rigged by cheaters, the truth is slowly coming out and the libs are scared shitless of being exposed when Trump is reelected next year.

the 2020 election was not an election, it was a successful coup of the US government. Biden did not win that election, it was rigged by cheaters, the truth is slowly coming out and the libs are scared shitless of being exposed when Trump is reelected next year.

I cannot lie, it warms my heart knowing you will go to your grave thinking your god was cheated out of his rightful spot, but never having an iota of proof.

The Judge agreed that Trump did indeed lead an insurrection, but that the 14th does not apply to a POTUS.
And one judge said it was up to congress to decide and another said it is up to the political parties to decide.

You know, history will view you as a crazy person.

And one judge said it was up to congress to decide and another said it is up to the political parties to decide.

But the one thing none of them disagree with, is that Trump did what he is accused of.

I cannot lie, it warms my heart knowing you will go to your grave thinking your god was cheated out of his rightful spot, but never having an iota of proof.
the evidence of cheating is strong and solid, senile ole pervert joey did not win that election, your coup was successful. The truth is coming out and the american people will have justice in the end. as to my God, there is only one and he sent his only son to die for your and my sins. Again, that truth is also coming out, your worship of the state is failing and is doomed.

the evidence of cheating is strong and solid, senile ole pervert joey did not win that election, your coup was successful.

and yet you cannot win even a single court case on it. Weird.

The truth is coming out and the american people will have justice in the end.

do tell...

God, there is only one and he sent his only son to die for your and my sins.

and He is pissed at you worshiping the golden idol known as Trump

Again, that truth is also coming out, your worship of the state is failing and is doomed.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, if Trump gets back in the White House, he will be the state!

and yet you cannot win even a single court case on it. Weird.

do tell...

and He is pissed at you worshiping the golden idol known as Trump

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, if Trump gets back in the White House, he will be the state!
your partisan bullshit falls on deaf ears, nothing you have posted is factual or accurate. you are a tool of your left wing masters who control everything you think or say, you are a sheep unable to think independently or form a cogent thought, all you can do is repeat the lying talking points drummed into your small brain by your masters.

Forum List

Back