MORE WINNING for Trump! Supreme Court indicates they will keep Trump on 2024 Ballot!

I have the same butthurt as most people in this country who do not want either Biden or Trump in office.

We can agree on that but maybe you should post as much against Tater as you do Trump

That'd certainly make you somewhat believable

We can agree on that but maybe you should post as much against Tater as you do Trump

That'd certainly make you somewhat believable

I have always said, and still do, that Biden sucks. He's always been an idiot and now he's senile on top of it. He's the second to last person I want to see win the election. I was hoping Trump would get disqualified so I could have someone to vote for to get Biden out. Just like in 2020, the ONLY way Biden gets my vote is if he's running against Trump.

That's why this ruling, assuming it's going to go the way most expect, helps Biden.

I have always said, and still do, that Biden sucks. He's always been an idiot and now he's senile on top of it. He's the second to last person I want to see win the election. I was hoping Trump would get disqualified so I could have someone to vote for to get Biden out. Just like in 2020, the ONLY way Biden gets my vote is if he's running against Trump.

That's why this ruling, assuming it's going to go the way most expect, helps Biden.

LOL, like you would ever vote for a Republican you fucking liar.

No one expected Trump to be kept off any ballots, but I do applaud these states for exercising their legal rights to do so.
You applaud an attempt to keep folks from voting for Trump? You must favor a dictatorship.

Bet your ass that every leftist, retard, moon bat, crazy bitch saying this ruling isn't important, would be claiming it was the most important ruling in the history of man kind if it went against Trump.

clowns, all of them.

Well, Trump is NOT banned.

Another fascist anti-American leftist dream crashes and burns. Democrats are 0 for 12.

tumblr_mezdprz41E1qm6sfao1_500.gif

sliptripfall.gif

simpsons.gif

p-1-kicked-in-the-balls.gif

dolphin.gif

What Trump now needs is blanket immunity from prosecution as President, as he has publicly advocated for.

What say you Team Trump?

He needs this, right?
Opening the gates to eliminate other candidates from state primaries is a possibility if this continues. Progs do not want Trump to run. No man has had the scrutiny of Trump in our history. Hallelujah he is cleansed.

More WINNING for Trump. Supreme court justices indicate they will keep Trump on the 2024 Ballot!

Supreme Court justices indicate they’ll keep Trump on 2024 ballot in landmark case.​

WASHINGTON — A clear majority of the Supreme Court’s nine justices signaled Thursday that they would overturn a Colorado ruling barring former President Donald Trump from the state’s Republican presidential primary ballot.

The former president, 77, and his lawyers were appealing the Dec. 19 decision by Colorado’s Supreme Court that found Trump ineligible for the March 5 Republican contest by virtue of violating the Constitution’s so-called “Insurrection Clause” during the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

Trump’s team argued separately that Congress — not the states — was tasked with enforcing the clause, that the provision did not apply to the office of president, and denied that the 45th president engaged in an insurrection by seeking to remain in office after his 2020 election defeat by Joe Biden.

What was actually gained?

My personal feelings are: (I know, who cares?) I think that a couple of states wanted to keep DJ off of their primary ballots before they realized that he has no GOP competition. The SCOTUS figured that if they gave the thumbs up for primary ballot removal, it would turn into general election ballot removal, which would turn into a major fiasco.

Rigged, hoaxed, election denial is the lesser of the evils. Not to mention a rerun.

It helps Biden.
So USSC telling Biden he can’t preclude Trump from competing is a win for Biden??
Lib loons dont even bother with lunatic contentions anymore. They just flat out LIE.

Forum List

Back