Trump wins another ballot case

I don't think you understand.

The judge ruled that, if Trump were holding any other office besides president, he would be banned from the ballot for participating in insurrection.

I don't think any of you Trumpers get this.
Trump never participated in any so called insurrection. This is a false label made by politicians. Legal experts so not claim there was an insurrection.

Frankly it is my thinking at the moment we need a solid insurrection to remove Biden.

He sure did. And the evidence he did has pretty much convinced 3 judges already. They all punted.
What is the sentence handed out by the Judges? That will tell you no harm to trump. Even in the Colorado case with extremist justices, it will have another hearing and that will take us to the Supreme Court of the US where Trump will win hands down.

He sure did. And the evidence he did has pretty much convinced 3 judges already. They all punted.
right, "peacefully and patriotically" always stirs up riots. you have been brainwashed. Evidence? horseshit, the only evidence implicates Pelosi, the FBI, and the DC mayor as instigators. no unbiased judges have been convinced, the clown judge in NY is a far left freak as is the DA.

I don't think you understand.

The judge ruled that, if Trump were holding any other office besides president, he would be banned from the ballot for participating in insurrection.

I don't think any of you Trumpers get this.

Which means it doesn't apply to Trump.

Thanks for playing.

It means trump participated in insurrection.

Try to follow, you're incoherent.

No, it doesn't. It means Trump will be on the ballot in every state, and nothing else. NO ruling was made about him being any part of an erection.

Don't put words in the judges mouth you incoherent fucktard. Funny you call ME incoherent when you come to conclusions that were NOT reached ANYWHERE in the OP.

Even in the Colorado case with extremist justices, it will have another hearing and that will take us to the Supreme Court of the US where Trump will win hands down.
Just because Trump packed the court, doesn't mean they'll agree with him. They are actually seeing the results of Dobbs, as a double edged sword. When the decision was thrown back to the states, some states put it into their constitution.

Just because Trump packed the court, doesn't mean they'll agree with him. They are actually seeing the results of Dobbs, as a double edged sword. When the decision was thrown back to the states, some states put it into their constitution.
I am so pleased that Trump "packed" the court. We suffered enormously over the past members of the Supreme Court. Dobbs simply corrected a decision that always had fatal flaws.

There is a fundamental flaw in Roe v Wade. It legalizes the taking of human life with no opportunity for the damaged to even file a suit.

Forum List

Back