Trump will be deposed immediately if he blocks trade with China over N. Korea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If Donald Trump blocks trade with China for being a North Korean trade partner, then he’ll be immediately overthrown, says WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, responding to Trump’s tweet threatening to ban trade with states that do business with Pyongyang.
Trump will be ‘deposed immediately’ if he blocks trade with China over N. Korea – Assange
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we will see where his informants take him will they feed Trump false information like good little puppet master slaves. Or will the real deal tell Trump what he must do in order to save our Country economically.
Trump already knows the answer and he is a business expert and for the idiots who think he lost a few companies or whatever.......... He sold them off and decided to get out of those deals. That's what business men do. Jackasses!

I don't know if he'll be deposed, but he'll ABSO-MOTHERFUCKING-LUTELY be prevented from stopping all trade with China.

I don't know if he'll be deposed, but he'll ABSO-MOTHERFUCKING-LUTELY be prevented from stopping all trade with China.

Sure, I'd love to see the anti-Trumpers, rallying around fucking China.
You mean rallying for the U.S. economy. You know what? I hope Trump DOES end trade with China. It will only last a couple days once Trump realizes what he's done, and you inbreds will have learned an important lesson.

I wouldnt go full embargo right away...work up to it.......start with electronics maybe.......no iphones for you.........then no more chinese sweatshop clothes........

You mean rallying for the U.S. economy. You know what? I hope Trump DOES end trade with China. It will only last a couple days once Trump realizes what he's done, and you inbreds will have learned an important lesson.
If you wont suffer some economic pain now to achieve some progress toward peace......do libs have some policy suggestions here.......

upload_2017-9-4_11-6-26.jpeg

^^^Can't live without those 'necessities' made by child labor.^^^

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you wont suffer some economic pain now to achieve some progress toward peace......do libs have some policy suggestions here.......
Peace... who has North Korea attacked lately? Why should we collapse 2 economies to stop an attack that's never going to happen?

Stock market would crash.
Walmart would certainly lose a chunk of product line

every single big box store. we sold our souls to china in more ways than one. all china has to do is call in our debt. we will go down faster than the hindenburg.
So will they which is why they will never call in the debt.

hmmmm.... not saying it actually would - but if drumpf's kneejerk reaction came to fruition & we stopped trade w/ china AND with everyone who trades w/ them as well... we wouldn't hurt more than them?

Peace... who has North Korea attacked lately? Why should we collapse 2 economies to stop an attack that's never going to happen?
They are threatening entire region.....

If Donald Trump blocks trade with China for being a North Korean trade partner, then he’ll be immediately overthrown, says WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, responding to Trump’s tweet threatening to ban trade with states that do business with Pyongyang.
Trump will be ‘deposed immediately’ if he blocks trade with China over N. Korea – Assange
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we will see where his informants take him will they feed Trump false information like good little puppet master slaves. Or will the real deal tell Trump what he must do in order to save our Country economically.
Trump already knows the answer and he is a business expert and for the idiots who think he lost a few companies or whatever.......... He sold them off and decided to get out of those deals. That's what business men do. Jackasses!
Don can't save you from Wall Street and your "job creator" class, Goldman Sachs is all up in your white house, same as it ever was.

Forum List

Back