Trump will B .... the nominee

Trumps popularity comes from the fact that he talks like a leader, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he has a spine and a set of balls. Something lacking in the current GOP.

That said, he can only go so far on talk alone. If he doesn't come up with a plan to pay for all of the things he is promising, he won't be able to get the nomination. He may be in the lead but he'll never be able to go any higher on talk alone.

Obozo won on talk alone, so your conclusion is wrong.

The difference is that Trump has substance whereas Obozo has nothing but bullshit.

Wrong is it? Well you are t thinking. Obozo won on talk alone and that's because liberals are idiots, and young people in general are ignorant. That won't fly with the GOP.

I guarantee you that if he doesn't start explaining how he will do the things he says he will, he won't get the nomination. You can moan and groan all you want to but watch and learn.

You are the one who needs to listen. He has already provided more substantive ideas than any other candidate from either party.

Hillary is going down (not literally, except maybe on one of her lesbian friends), Biden is the likely candidate. Trump will beat him easily.

Hey, did you read what I said? Can you read? I did not say that he didn't come up with ideas, I said he hasn't explained how he will pay for them.

Understand? It's one thing to have an idea, it's another to pay for them.

Forget about Hillary and Biden, Trump has to get the nom, and he won't until he explains how he will pay for all of his ideas.

Got it?

Sure, I got it from the beginning. What you refuse to get is that Trump is the only one who has put forward any ideas about how to pay for what needs to be done.

But as someone else said. Tell us how Jeb plans to pay for his ideas, or Hilly for hers, or Sanders for his, or any of the others.

Then explain why Trump is held to a higher standard than the life time politicians.

Trumps popularity comes from the fact that he talks like a leader, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he has a spine and a set of balls. Something lacking in the current GOP.

That said, he can only go so far on talk alone. If he doesn't come up with a plan to pay for all of the things he is promising, he won't be able to get the nomination. He may be in the lead but he'll never be able to go any higher on talk alone.

The difference is that Trump has substance whereas Obozo has nothing but bullshit.

Wrong is it? Well you are t thinking. Obozo won on talk alone and that's because liberals are idiots, and young people in general are ignorant. That won't fly with the GOP.

I guarantee you that if he doesn't start explaining how he will do the things he says he will, he won't get the nomination. You can moan and groan all you want to but watch and learn.

Tell me , what are the plans of Jeb Bush? Haven't heard a word except that he agree's with his brothers war.

I don't know and I don't care. Bush will never ever get my vote.

I'd love to vote for Trump. I just can't do it until he explains how he will pay for the things he wants to do. We have an 18 Trillion dollar deficit and we don't need another big spender in the office.

Who knows Trump may be the guy that brings the 2 parties together and finally works on things that everyone is concerned about, instead of fighting all of the time. ( might be daydreaming but, it would be cool if it happened)

"he has guaranteed a nomination either as the republican, or he will start a new national party."

Democrats certainly hope so.

Fear not. The Perot mistake will not be repeated. Were it not for Perot, the clintons would be nothing but a smudge on american history. they would be living in a double wide somewhere in Arkansas and bubba would be hitting on waitresses at waffle house.

Trump will neither be the GOP nominee for president nor will he ever be president.

Which raises an important question: once Trump is gone, who will be left to pick up the pieces of a shattered GOP, after the ridiculous, unwarranted 'excitement' for Trump has ended, will republicans go back to the bland, boring, feckless likes of Bush, Walker, and Rubio.

A majority of republicans will be glad Trump is gone, the mainstream, establishment republicans who knew Trump couldn't win a GE, but were too frightened and impotent to stand up to him and challenge his ignorance and hate.

And the majority of the American people – particularly the weak democrats and democratic-leaning moderates and independents a republican will need to win the WH – will correctly perceive the GOP as a party of fear, ignorance, and hate, a party hostile to Hispanic Americans and other minorities, a party hostile to women, and a party hostile to diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty, and those Americans will vote for the democratic nominee as a result.

You are the one who needs to listen. He has already provided more substantive ideas than any other candidate from either party.

Hillary is going down (not literally, except maybe on one of her lesbian friends), Biden is the likely candidate. Trump will beat him easily.

Hey, did you read what I said? Can you read? I did not say that he didn't come up with ideas, I said he hasn't explained how he will pay for them.

Understand? It's one thing to have an idea, it's another to pay for them.

Forget about Hillary and Biden, Trump has to get the nom, and he won't until he explains how he will pay for all of his ideas.

Got it?

Sure, I got it from the beginning. What you refuse to get is that Trump is the only one who has put forward any ideas about how to pay for what needs to be done.

But as someone else said. Tell us how Jeb plans to pay for his ideas, or Hilly for hers, or Sanders for his, or any of the others.

Then explain why Trump is held to a higher standard than the life time politicians.

Actually you are wrong. Trump has never said how he plans to pay for anything. Someone here said in another thread that he (Trump) said he'd make Mexico pay for the wall but how will he do that? Who knows? He hasn't said.

Trump has NOT said how he is going to pay for anything. If I'm wrong than prove it.

As far as Jeb goes, I don't care about anything that asshat says, it will be a lie anyway. Jeb Bush will never ever get my vote.

Last edited:
If elected to the White House, real estate magnate Donald Trump would "love" to have former Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palin as a part of his team.

"I'd love that because she really is somebody that knows what's happening and she's a special person," Trump told "The Palin Update," a talk show airing on 24-hour Palin-centric news station Mama Grizzly Radio. "She's really a special person and I think people know that."

Donald Trump would love to have Sarah Palin in his administration - CBS News

lol, 'nuff said.

Trump will neither be the GOP nominee for president nor will he ever be president.

Which raises an important question: once Trump is gone, who will be left to pick up the pieces of a shattered GOP, after the ridiculous, unwarranted 'excitement' for Trump has ended, will republicans go back to the bland, boring, feckless likes of Bush, Walker, and Rubio.

A majority of republicans will be glad Trump is gone, the mainstream, establishment republicans who knew Trump couldn't win a GE, but were too frightened and impotent to stand up to him and challenge his ignorance and hate.

And the majority of the American people – particularly the weak democrats and democratic-leaning moderates and independents a republican will need to win the WH – will correctly perceive the GOP as a party of fear, ignorance, and hate, a party hostile to Hispanic Americans and other minorities, a party hostile to women, and a party hostile to diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty, and those Americans will vote for the democratic nominee as a result.
I would propose that Marco Rubio''s stock would rise.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Trump will never receive the nomination. You fools think that having a momentary lead among a 17 candidate field actually means something. It means jack shit. As candidates withdraw, they will consolidate their supporters behind not-Trump candidates. The vast majority of Americans, of all political persuasions, are highly opposed to Trump. He will fail in spectacular fashion.

Even in the off chance that he somehow managed to come out on top, the powers that be in the Republican party will not tolerate Trump. If all else fails they'll pull a Montreal Screwjob. Trump will never win.
what about the "independent" party, which he will name. (i hope)

And he'll put a Democrat in the White House as a result. A Trump third party candidacy would be God's gift to the DNC.

Trump has NOT said how he is going to pay for anything. If I'm wrong than prove it.

He said he would make Mexico pay for it. Of course, he didn't explain how he would do that.
Or that to do so is in fact impossible.

Unless in republican tradition, he plans on going to war with Mexico.

Not at all impossible, moron.

One way that I would try would be to deduct the cost of the wall from the money we send them every year, thus effectively making them pay.

I'm pretty sure Trump could figure it out, he just hasn't stated it yet.

Trump will never receive the nomination. You fools think that having a momentary lead among a 17 candidate field actually means something. It means jack shit. As candidates withdraw, they will consolidate their supporters behind not-Trump candidates. The vast majority of Americans, of all political persuasions, are highly opposed to Trump. He will fail in spectacular fashion.

Even in the off chance that he somehow managed to come out on top, the powers that be in the Republican party will not tolerate Trump. If all else fails they'll pull a Montreal Screwjob. Trump will never win.
what about the "independent" party, which he will name. (i hope)

And he'll put a Democrat in the White House as a result. A Trump third party candidacy would be God's gift to the DNC.

GAWWWDDD works in those mysterious ways doncha know...

How does Trump intend to pull off his immigration plan? ‘It’s called management’

Dylan Stableford

Senior editor‎ August‎ ‎23‎, ‎2015

Donald Trump and his controversial immigration reform plan continued to dominate the conversation on Sunday morning’s political talk shows, as the Republican frontrunner vowed to deport millions of undocumented immigrants — including so-called birthright citizens protected by the 14th Amendment — without offering specifics on he would do it or how much it would cost.
“It’s called management,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos.” “I’m going to get great people that know what they are doing.”

According to the Pew Research Center, there were an estimated 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States in 2014.

“We have lost control of our country,” Trump said. “We’ve lost control of our borders. The government has no idea how many illegals [are here]. I’ve been hearing 11 million for five years. Then the other day I heard 30 [million]. Nobody has any idea.”
But when pressed for specifics on his plan — which would involve the processing of each undocumented immigrant at a total cost estimated to be between $400 billion and $600 billion, Trump dismissed the need.

“I’m telling you, it’s called management,” the real estate mogul said. “My specifics are very simple — I’m going to get great people that know what they’re doing, not a bunch of political hacks that have no idea what they’re doing. … They don’t know management. I get the best people and we will do it properly and we will do it humanely and get the good ones back in.”
“I still haven’t heard the specifics on how you’re going to do that,” Stephanopoulos said.

“Oh, you’ll hear it, George,” Trump replied. “Don’t worry about it.” [...]

1caefacfe8a84ae8334fdd2a9a36c77ca557ccb6.jpg

Trump greets supporters after his rally in Mobile, Ala., on Friday. (Photo: Mark Wallheiser/Getty Images)

How does Trump intend to pull off his immigration plan? ‘It’s called management’

:bsflag::clap::cuckoo: LOLOLOL.... good luck.

Dylan Stableford

Senior editor‎ August‎ ‎23‎, ‎2015

Donald Trump and his controversial immigration reform plan continued to dominate the conversation on Sunday morning’s political talk shows, as the Republican frontrunner vowed to deport millions of undocumented immigrants — including so-called birthright citizens protected by the 14th Amendment — without offering specifics on he would do it or how much it would cost.
“It’s called management,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos.” “I’m going to get great people that know what they are doing.”

According to the Pew Research Center, there were an estimated 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States in 2014.

“We have lost control of our country,” Trump said. “We’ve lost control of our borders. The government has no idea how many illegals [are here]. I’ve been hearing 11 million for five years. Then the other day I heard 30 [million]. Nobody has any idea.”
But when pressed for specifics on his plan — which would involve the processing of each undocumented immigrant at a total cost estimated to be between $400 billion and $600 billion, Trump dismissed the need.

“I’m telling you, it’s called management,” the real estate mogul said. “My specifics are very simple — I’m going to get great people that know what they’re doing, not a bunch of political hacks that have no idea what they’re doing. … They don’t know management. I get the best people and we will do it properly and we will do it humanely and get the good ones back in.”
“I still haven’t heard the specifics on how you’re going to do that,” Stephanopoulos said.

“Oh, you’ll hear it, George,” Trump replied. “Don’t worry about it.” [...]

1caefacfe8a84ae8334fdd2a9a36c77ca557ccb6.jpg

Trump greets supporters after his rally in Mobile, Ala., on Friday. (Photo: Mark Wallheiser/Getty Images)

:bsflag::clap::cuckoo: LOLOLOL.... good luck.

His specifics are the least specific specifics in the history of specifics.

Forum List

Back