Trump will B .... the nominee

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
he has guaranteed a nomination either as the republican, or he will start a new national party.

that's what doing your homework looks like. he has the advantage of personality, like young obama, the difference is that trump is experienced already famous, and financially liberated. who will play the role of harry reid on the senate floor saying the word on the street is that trump hasn't paid his taxes... you get the idea.

A Pardon From Obama Might Be The Only Way to Save Hillary - The Political Insider

Trump will never receive the nomination. You fools think that having a momentary lead among a 17 candidate field actually means something. It means jack shit. As candidates withdraw, they will consolidate their supporters behind not-Trump candidates. The vast majority of Americans, of all political persuasions, are highly opposed to Trump. He will fail in spectacular fashion.

Even in the off chance that he somehow managed to come out on top, the powers that be in the Republican party will not tolerate Trump. If all else fails they'll pull a Montreal Screwjob. Trump will never win.

• Banned
Trump will never receive the nomination. You fools think that having a momentary lead among a 17 candidate field actually means something. It means jack shit. As candidates withdraw, they will consolidate their supporters behind not-Trump candidates. The vast majority of Americans, of all political persuasions, are highly opposed to Trump. He will fail in spectacular fashion.

Even in the off chance that he somehow managed to come out on top, the powers that be in the Republican party will not tolerate Trump. If all else fails they'll pull a Montreal Screwjob. Trump will never win.
what about the "independent" party, which he will name. (i hope)

Trumps popularity comes from the fact that he talks like a leader, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he has a spine and a set of balls. Something lacking in the current GOP.

That said, he can only go so far on talk alone. If he doesn't come up with a plan to pay for all of the things he is promising, he won't be able to get the nomination. He may be in the lead but he'll never be able to go any higher on talk alone.

OH PLEASE have him go 'rogue'! He'll split the POG & it'll be so fun to sit back & watch the implosion. :blowup::beer:

Trumps popularity comes from the fact that he talks like a leader, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he has a spine and a set of balls. Something lacking in the current GOP.

That said, he can only go so far on talk alone. If he doesn't come up with a plan to pay for all of the things he is promising, he won't be able to get the nomination. He may be in the lead but he'll never be able to go any higher on talk alone.

Obozo won on talk alone, so your conclusion is wrong.

The difference is that Trump has substance whereas Obozo has nothing but bullshit.

OH PLEASE have him go 'rogue'! He'll split the POG & it'll be so fun to sit back & watch the implosion. :blowup::beer:
'

The power players in the GOP are too smart to let Trump go independent. He will be the GOP nominee-----------------------------watch.

'

The power players in the GOP are too smart to let Trump go independent. He will be the GOP nominee-----------------------------watch.

So, in other words- kiss his big lily white ass like Roger Ailes did over at FOX? Quite possibly, because they don't want him splitting the par-tay. Then Trump will hafta come up with more than just snake oil salesmanship.

'

So, in other words- kiss his big lily white ass like Roger Ailes did over at FOX? Quite possibly, because they don't want him splitting the par-tay. Then Trump will hafta come up with more than just snake oil salesmanship.

He has already come up with more substantive ideas than any other candidate from either party. He has forced the rest of them to begin talking about the real problems facing our country. Win or lose, he is doing a good thing for America.

He talks without the lies of those who put millions in for their own propaganda. This is why he is doing so well, the internet has been good about the truths of what the modern gangsters are doing with our money, they are making their own life's better along with the crooks poisoning our foods, and air.
He is going to continue to grow because none of the other nut jobs running know how to speak the truth.

The difference is that Trump has substance whereas Obozo has nothing but bullshit.

Wrong is it? Well you are t thinking. Obozo won on talk alone and that's because liberals are idiots, and young people in general are ignorant. That won't fly with the GOP.

I guarantee you that if he doesn't start explaining how he will do the things he says he will, he won't get the nomination. You can moan and groan all you want to but watch and learn.

Wrong is it? Well you are t thinking. Obozo won on talk alone and that's because liberals are idiots, and young people in general are ignorant. That won't fly with the GOP.

I guarantee you that if he doesn't start explaining how he will do the things he says he will, he won't get the nomination. You can moan and groan all you want to but watch and learn.

You are the one who needs to listen. He has already provided more substantive ideas than any other candidate from either party.

Hillary is going down (not literally, except maybe on one of her lesbian friends), Biden is the likely candidate. Trump will beat him easily.

Tell me , what are the plans of Jeb Bush? Haven't heard a word except that he agree's with his brothers war.

You are the one who needs to listen. He has already provided more substantive ideas than any other candidate from either party.

Hillary is going down (not literally, except maybe on one of her lesbian friends), Biden is the likely candidate. Trump will beat him easily.

Hey, did you read what I said? Can you read? I did not say that he didn't come up with ideas, I said he hasn't explained how he will pay for them.

Understand? It's one thing to have an idea, it's another to pay for them.

Forget about Hillary and Biden, Trump has to get the nom, and he won't until he explains how he will pay for all of his ideas.

Got it?

Tell me , what are the plans of Jeb Bush? Haven't heard a word except that he agree's with his brothers war.

I don't know and I don't care. Bush will never ever get my vote.

I'd love to vote for Trump. I just can't do it until he explains how he will pay for the things he wants to do. We have an 18 Trillion dollar deficit and we don't need another big spender in the office.

Forum List

Back