Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The Pussification of America ends today. Fuck the PC crowd. Cracka nigga **** hoe. Get mad

Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

Read more at Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

So, to rabid RWs, "masculinity" is no more than posturing, bragging and lying? No content, all show and no go.

Yeah, that's about right and what the OP has shown he admires and emulates. Its laughable.

What the author calls "warrior males" have waged wars for our entire history - usually to no good end - and that's what the right wants - big government, endless wars and poverty.

11826028_874738879263636_8516782339008060284_n.jpg

I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin.

"Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America"

Ridiculous.

Masculinity is in no need of 'restoration,' the notion is absurd.

Trump seeks to exploit the dark side of America, and the dark side of human nature – the fear of change and things perceived to be 'different,' appeals to ignorance and emotionalism, and the rejection of facts, evidence, and truth.

Thank God....
We can now be allowed to go back to men being men and not one of these....
View attachment 48101

But more like this.....

View attachment 48100

I'm looking forward to more from this man Donald Trump....
Making America Great again....
Liking the sound of that.

Here we go again with worshiping admitted child molesters and phony christians.

Enjoy "liking the sound of that" because that's all you'll ever get out of Trump.

I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin.

No one has ridden over us. Peace is always preferable to war and all Trump knows is to yell "you're fired, dummy". He would have us at war with Pootin within a very short time.

"Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America"

Ridiculous.

Masculinity is in no need of 'restoration,' the notion is absurd.

Trump seeks to exploit the dark side of America, and the dark side of human nature – the fear of change and things perceived to be 'different,' appeals to ignorance and emotionalism, and the rejection of facts, evidence, and truth.

This ^^

Why do RW men need to have their balls given to them?

Its certainly true that RW men, like the OP, feel impotent but why in the world would they believe some bald blowhard can make them into real men?

Last edited:
Thank God....
We can now be allowed to go back to men being men and not one of these....
View attachment 48101

But more like this.....

View attachment 48100

I'm looking forward to more from this man Donald Trump....
Making America Great again....
Liking the sound of that.

Here we go again with worshiping admitted child molesters and phony christians.

Enjoy "liking the sound of that" because that's all you'll ever get out of Trump.

No one has ridden over us. Peace is always preferable to war and all Trump knows is to yell "you're fired, dummy". He would have us at war with Pootin within a very short time.
We'd have a REAL deal with Iran.

The Pussification of America ends today. Fuck the PC crowd. Cracka nigga **** hoe. Get mad

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

Why settle for Trump...?

saluting-fron-back-of-a-car-at-a-rally.jpg

Why settle for Trump...?

saluting-fron-back-of-a-car-at-a-rally.jpg
Seriously??? You have no clue.

There is more to being man than being a dick.
You're right, occupied. There leadership qualities and integrity. He also has the tenacity to stay with issues until they are conquered. That's exactly what we need.
Too bad Trump has neither of those qualities. His leadership style is exclusively self-centered and dictatorial. America does not need an emperor, especially not one as reckless and erratic as Trump.

Yes I suppose we need to revive that GW Bush 'bring it on' mentality, so we can macho ourselves into another quagmire in the Middle East.
Or we could lay down and let Iran make all the "rules."
Or we could all become Republicans and lie for a living. No one is letting Iran make all the rules. That's just right wing propaganda.

'80's MLB ballplayer Joe Charboneau, a notorious tough guy, was said to have been able to open a beer bottle on the bone of his eye socket.

We just need to bring back that manliness and we'll be fine.

Give it a try, manly men.

Forum List

Back