Trump was Tough on Russia - NOT

Patriot52

Jul 14, 2018
Great Pacific Northwest
All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news.

They are literally laughing their heads off, making comics and jokes about what a weenie Trump is. They are saying he is the weakest US President in history. His boss is Putin.

And BTW, after the lame walk-back of Trumps treasonous remarks yesterday, Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia.

So, I guess we can all rest easy. The Nuclear threat from North Korea is over and Russia is no longer interfering in our Democratic processes. If you believe that, I have some land on Hawaii island I want to sell you, a HOT deal.

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news. Neat. Can you provide a link for each example?

They are literally laughing their heads off, making comics and jokes about what a weenie Trump is. They are saying he is the weakest US President in history. His boss is Putin. Literally laughing their heads of huh? By chance are you college educated/indoctrinated? They did a nice job.

And BTW, after the lame walk-back of Trumps treasonous remarks yesterday. Treasonous huh? Can you provide a source to the law please? If he committed treason I feel we need to start impeachment proceedings now.

Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia. Can you provide a link to support this information?

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news.

They are literally laughing their heads off, making comics and jokes about what a weenie Trump is. They are saying he is the weakest US President in history. His boss is Putin.

And BTW, after the lame walk-back of Trumps treasonous remarks yesterday, Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia.

So, I guess we can all rest easy. The Nuclear threat from North Korea is over and Russia is no longer interfering in our Democratic processes. If you believe that, I have some land on Hawaii island I want to sell you, a HOT deal.

There was NO Treason, you are NOT at War with Russia, no WAR has been declared you can only have Treason in a time of War, read your OWN Constitution about what constitutes Treason.

If The Donald is so in with Putin and Russia why has The Donald not removed ALL the Sanctions on Russia? Why did he agree to even MORE Sanctions on Russia?

Last edited:

No, trump is trying to preserve peace. W and O have led us to this precarious position and its not going to be pretty.

No, trump is trying to preserve peace. W and O have led us to this precarious position and its not going to be pretty.

They who Hate America and want War at ANY cost ie. Leftists, RINOs, Neo-Conservatives and the Propaganda MSM are desperate and are now doubling down, I hope that The Donald and American Patriots have a hardcore plan to deal with this crowd, I fear for America and my American friends if they do not.

So go ahead and give us some links.

They who Hate America and want War at ANY cost ie. Leftists, RINOs, Neo-Conservatives and the Propaganda MSM are desperate and are now doubling down, I hope that The Donald and American Patriots have a hardcore plan to deal with this crowd, I fear for America and my American friends if they do not.

They're doubling down. With clinton, they would have already kicked off their war.

So go ahead and give us some links.

I feel sorry for the OP, so I thought I'd help by providing one of the links you ask for:
OBZtCXGdws-2.png

Trump....puts troops in Poland, hurts putin.

Trump pushes American energy production...hurts putin.

Trump building up U.S. military....hurts putin.

Trump increases sanctions against Russian oligarchs...hurts putin.

Trump killed 200 Russian mercenaries working for putin... hurts putin.

Trump gave deadly weapons to Ukraine, to kill Russians.... hurts putin.

Trump told NATO to pay for and rebuild their militaries... hurts putin.

Trump told Germany to stop giving Russia billions of dollars...hurts putin.

Trump expelled Russian diplomats after chemical attack in Britain...hurts putin.

Trump attacked Syria after chemical weapons attack...hurts putin.

Trump ended obama Iran deal...hurts putin.

also...

U.S. troops head to Russian border in Poland as Trump shifts NATO view

Newt Gingrich: The truth about Trump, Putin, and Obama

Yeah......if you pay attention to what Trump is actually doing, versus the fake fucking outrage of democrats and never trump Republicans... you might see that putin is getting stomped by Trump.

Last edited:

Yeah......if you pay attention to what Trump is actually doing, versus the fake fucking outrage of democrats and never trump Republicans... you might see that putin is getting stomped by Trump.

Well you know the old saying,

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Trump isn't a dummy and he knows exactly what he is doing.

Trump expelled Russian diplomats after chemical attack in Britain...hurts putin.

also...

He is stomping them BUT russia is entrenched in syria and looking to go after the leviathon fields in israel. This aint gonna happen and so trump is trying preserve the peace as long as he can. Thats why we saw him indifferent and not striking out at putin on the world stage. It will eventually go down though.

Another drive by poster......shooting blanks.

Yeah a lot of big mouth lefty idiots on this board. They claim a lot but fail to provide the proof.

This whole thing is a crock of shit. One that I'm getting tired of hearing about.

For a nice image what progressives are about, start a thread even a liberal thought cannot defend. Nothing but crickets. They ignore the truth only to continue down the path of darkness. A few recent examples:

New York Times video uses gay people as a punchline to mock Trump and Putin - THOUGHTS?

Immigrant children and abortion - Where's the consistency?

also...

He is stomping them BUT russia is entrenched in syria and looking to go after the leviathon fields in israel. This aint gonna happen and so trump is trying preserve the peace as long as he can. Thats why we saw him indifferent and not striking out at putin on the world stage. It will eventually go down though.

I agree. Trump knows exactly what he is doing and why.

also...

I agree. Trump knows exactly what he is doing and why.

Yep, you're right. He does.

In the first year of Obama's presidency, he reneged on a commitment to put missile shields in Poland and the Czech Republic, all to appease Russia. He actually said he did it because Iran was dangerous. Here is what the press was reporting then:

Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defense system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.

In the first year of Trump's presidency, on the other hand, Trump agreed to put up the missile defense to counter Russia. Take a look:

In a move set to counter Russia's reinforcement on NATO's borders, Poland and the U.S. have agreed that Warsaw will purchase the American-made Patriot air defense missile, the Polish government announced Thursday.

The U.S. will sell Poland arms to stop a "hot war" with Russia

Obama essentially didn't lift a finger when Putin attacked Ukraine.

Trump is providing weapons in defiance of Putin and Russia.

The Trump administration has approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, a long-awaited move that deepens America's involvement in the military conflict and may further strain relations with Russia. Moscow responded angrily on Saturday. Obama sent blankets and canned goods, by contrast, Trump authorized the sale of lethal defensive weapons to both Ukraine and Georgia in 2017. The Trump administration went beyond the congressional mandate in sanctioning Russian authorities involved in the annexation of Crimea. Earlier this year, the United States imposed the harshest sanctions yet, targeting Russian oligarchs as well as government officials.

U.S. agrees to send lethal weapons to Ukraine, angering Russia

Obama drew a red line in Syria about chemical weapons. Then Obama did nothing about chemical attacks. Then Obama, Kerry, and the Putin regime brokered a deal to pretend that that Syrian dictator and Putin ally Bashar al-Assad got rid of the chemical weapons. Worse still, they trusted Putin to monitor the deal.

Trump actually bombed Syria in defiance of Russia when Assad subsequently used the weapons that Kerry said were gone. Russians died in that bombing, you think Putin liked that?

The outcry leads us to revisit a 2014 claim from former Secretary of State John Kerry. Kerry said in a television interview that in Syria, "we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out."

Syria had agreed in 2013 to an ambitious program to destroy its chemical stockpiles under international supervision, as part of a deal brokered by Russia.

Revisiting Obama track record on Syria’s chemical weapons

Putin invaded two countries during Obama's eight years, and none so far during Trump's administration. Maybe Putin understands that Trump is not as flexible and forgiving as Obama, Hillary, and Kerry.

Trump has put tremendous muscle on NATO to spend much more money on defense, which has to tick off Putin. Obama said he wanted NATO to pay more but never exerted that pressure.

Does any of that sound like Trump is not being tough on Russia? He's sure as hell a lot tougher that Obama ever thought of being.

In the first year of Obama's presidency, he reneged on a commitment to put missile shields in Poland and the Czech Republic, all to appease Russia. He actually said he did it because Iran was dangerous. Here is what the press was reporting then:

Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defense system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.

In the first year of Trump's presidency, on the other hand, Trump agreed to put up the missile defense to counter Russia. Take a look:

In a move set to counter Russia's reinforcement on NATO's borders, Poland and the U.S. have agreed that Warsaw will purchase the American-made Patriot air defense missile, the Polish government announced Thursday.

The Trump administration has approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, a long-awaited move that deepens America's involvement in the military conflict and may further strain relations with Russia. Moscow responded angrily on Saturday. Obama sent blankets and canned goods, by contrast, Trump authorized the sale of lethal defensive weapons to both Ukraine and Georgia in 2017. The Trump administration went beyond the congressional mandate in sanctioning Russian authorities involved in the annexation of Crimea. Earlier this year, the United States imposed the harshest sanctions yet, targeting Russian oligarchs as well as government officials.

Obama drew a red line in Syria about chemical weapons. Then Obama did nothing about chemical attacks. Then Obama, Kerry, and the Putin regime brokered a deal to pretend that that Syrian dictator and Putin ally Bashar al-Assad got rid of the chemical weapons. Worse still, they trusted Putin to monitor the deal.

Trump actually bombed Syria in defiance of Russia when Assad subsequently used the weapons that Kerry said were gone. Russians died in that bombing, you think Putin liked that?

The outcry leads us to revisit a 2014 claim from former Secretary of State John Kerry. Kerry said in a television interview that in Syria, "we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out."

Syria had agreed in 2013 to an ambitious program to destroy its chemical stockpiles under international supervision, as part of a deal brokered by Russia.

Putin invaded two countries during Obama's eight years, and none so far during Trump's administration. Maybe Putin understands that Trump is not as flexible and forgiving as Obama, Hillary, and Kerry.

Trump has put tremendous muscle on NATO to spend much more money on defense, which has to tick off Putin. Obama said he wanted NATO to pay more but never exerted that pressure.

Does any of that sound like Trump is not being tough on Russia? He's sure as hell a lot tougher that Obama ever thought of being.

Wow. Sure sounds like Trump is Putin's bitch. LMAO

The left and the squish republicans can't allow people time to actually think about the facts, the truth and reality......it wrecks all the damage they want to do to Trump.

Again, liberals view themselves under lessor standards, likely because they live by lessor standards and adopt the victim role.

Forum List

Back