Trump keeps digging, doubles down on Putin's denial

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Today Trump was asked if the Russians are still targeting the US with attacks.

He said, "no", contrary to his own intelligence community.

At best, he bases his answer completely on Putin's denial.

Fascinating....

Last edited:

At best, bases his answer completely on Putin's denial.

Fascinating....
Makes sense...it fits his pattern. He says something outrageous which is what he really things.....walks it back within 24 hours after the outrage....and within another 24 hours...he's right back to what he said originally.

Oh, and he also said that no American president has been as tough on Russia as he has. Naturally, he offered no actual support for this claim.

Oh, and he also said that no American president has been as tough on Russia as he has. Naturally, he offered no actual support for this claim.

There is support for this claim but it’s not because of anything Trump did. The US military in Syria killed 200 Russian mercanaries who attacked them. These mercanaries were hired and controlled by a Putin ally.

Then there’s the tossing out of 70 “diplomats”, and the other sanctions imposed after the British poisoning, but these were sanctions imposed by Congress. Trump has either ignored or refused to impose many sanctions which have been imposed.

What I don't get is everyone believing it's ONLY the Russians who would have wanted to prevent Hillary from winning. If I was an Egyptian especially a Coptic Christian I would have not wanted Clinton to ever gain power after she gave Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood in that bogus Arab Spring.

A Libyan? Damn straight no Libyan would have wanted little miss "we came, we saw, he died" bitch from hell to be at 1600.

A Syrian? Are you kidding? For the shit Obama and Hillary caused in Syria helping out the Gulf States in their quest to overthrow Assad, yeah I can't see any Syrians wanting Clinton to win.

The list is fairly extensive of the number of countries who meddled in the election.

What I don't get is everyone believing it's ONLY the Russians who would have wanted to prevent Hillary from winning. If I was an Egyptian especially a Coptic Christian I would have not wanted Clinton to ever gain power after she gave Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood in that bogus Arab Spring.

A Libyan? Damn straight no Libyan would have wanted little miss "we came, we saw, he died" bitch from hell to be at 1600.

A Syrian? Are you kidding? For the shit Obama and Hillary caused in Syria helping out the Gulf States in their quest to overthrow Assad, yeah I can't see any Syrians wanting Clinton to win.

The list is fairly extensive of the number of countries who meddled in the election.
But none who engaged in an operation of the scope of the Russians, and none even close.

Last edited:

Fascinating....

Yeah, and when Sara Huckabee was asked that same question in the press conference today, she said that no, Trump didn't say "no" to a question, because he had said "thank you" before the question was asked, and the "no" wasn't an answer to a question, it was a no meaning no more questions.

Gotta love the way she spins shit for Trump.

Fascinating....
Our intelligence community is infested with traitors and incompetents. They have disgraced themselves.

Fascinating....
Our intelligence community is infested with traitors and incompetents. They have disgraced themselves.
Funny, I hear that a lot, ever since that talking point was handed down by paid strategists about 6 months ago.

But none who engaged in an operation of the scope of the Russians, and none even close.

Ukrainians were all over it. Whats hysterical are the number of media outlets who tried desperately to show there were no links to the Ukraine and the Clinton camp. Sheesh. What a bad joke.

The Ukrainians were desperate for Hillary to win.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

By KENNETH P. VOGEL and DAVID STERN

01/11/2017 05:05 AM EST

Ukrainians were all over it. Whats hysterical are the number of media outlets who tried desperately to show there were no links to the Ukraine and the Clinton camp. Sheesh. What a bad joke.

The Ukrainians were desperate for Hillary to win.

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

By KENNETH P. VOGEL and DAVID STERN

01/11/2017 05:05 AM EST

Sorry,but there is no real comparison, there.

Fascinating....

Who has evidence that Russia is attacking US?

Or even that they HAVE attacked US?

Fake ass intelligence... at least they had something to show with the WMD lies.

Forum List

Back