Zone1 The Space Force becomes real...Trump was right, again.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The saying in the old days was ""Whoever rules the waves rules the world," Today, in our time, who controls space controls the world.....we need to be taking steps to control space....and defend it from both China and Russia....

Trump was right to create space force.....dumb name, vital mission. Everyone laughed.....but he was right.

That 60 billion the democrats want to send to Ukraine, would be better spent on defending space......

The Russian Military is reportedly working on developing a nuclear weapon to be deployed in space that is being designed to wipe out entire Western satellite networks and knock out communications and military targeting systems, according to U.S. intelligence.

Trump was right to create space force.....dumb name, vital mission. Everyone laughed.....but he was right.
Yes he was right to arm space. Thing is, we have for decades already. They laughed at the name.
That 60 billion the democrats want to send to Ukraine, would be better spent on defending space......
As I said we already are and have been defending space.
That said, it is imperative we contain our enemies not only in space but in cyber and territorial too.
To separate out any would be foolish.

Yes he was right to arm space. Thing is, we have for decades already. They laughed at the name.

As I said we already are and have been defending space.
That said, it is imperative we contain our enemies not only in space but in cyber and territorial too.
To separate out any would be foolish.

Yep......and having the democrats allied with China doesn't help......they have been allied with China since the clintons took bags of campaign cash from them in the 90s, and biden is now their employee of the month...

Yep......and having the democrats allied with China doesn't help......they have been allied with China since the clintons took bags of campaign cash from them in the 90s, and biden is now their employee of the month...

If you are going to post as an ass please do so in a reply to someone else.

Thankd

China has been working on the same space weaponry for years.
It's hard to buy simply because nuclear energy is a total misapplication for this purpose. Disabling a satellite is a fairly simple task requiring only the most elementary of kinetic energy weaponry. Now if your saying an orbiting platform for launching missiles down to ground targets... That makes some sense.

We have heard over the last fifty years how our adversaries were gonna destroy our satellites, this latest game of bluff by our non-enemies.

We have heard over the last fifty years how our adversaries were gonna destroy our satellites, this latest game of bluff by our non-enemies.
Yeah....I mean it's tit for tat.....I don't think anyone wants to get the ball rolling because everyone loses.....also it's more or less overkill to use nuclear power for a task so easily accomplished with conventional weaponry.

Yeah....I mean it's tit for tat.....I don't think anyone wants to get the ball rolling because everyone loses.....also it's more or less overkill to use nuclear power for a task so easily accomplished with conventional weaponry.
And it fucks up their shit also.

And it fucks up their shit also.
Any satellite war would mark the permanent end of the technology as a useful and beneficial system. The resulting debris field would most likely eliminate the possibility of anything orbiting safely again. It's already pretty dangerous up there. A pea sized projectile can take out an entire satellite at the speed of orbit.

Forum List

Back