Trump wants to pull U.S. out of NATO

We should ally with Russia and split up the NATO countries between us.

We did. It was right before the end of WWII.

Well it's time we make it official then and plant our flag.

Your knowledge of history is equivalent to that of a preschooler.

I know enough about history to know that the current state of our NATO allies is sad. More importantly, I know enough of our current situation to decide that it is best to give up on them and start looking for new allies.

You apparently don't know anything. Our current deadbeat NATO allies are in western Europe. The eastern Europeans need us to prevent Russia from rolling over them like they have done since WWII and the end of the Cold War.

None of that contradicts anything I said in any way, shape, or form. Let Russia annex Eastern Europe and we annex Western Europe.

We did. It was right before the end of WWII.

I know enough about history to know that the current state of our NATO allies is sad. More importantly, I know enough of our current situation to decide that it is best to give up on them and start looking for new allies.

You apparently don't know anything. Our current deadbeat NATO allies are in western Europe. The eastern Europeans need us to prevent Russia from rolling over them like they have done since WWII and the end of the Cold War.

None of that contradicts anything I said in any way, shape, or form. Let Russia annex Eastern Europe and we annex Western Europe.

It contradicts EVERYTHING you said! Are you a perfect moron? Why would we want the deadbeats?

We currently are deploying our troops to eastern Europe! Please catch a fucking clue!

It contradicts EVERYTHING you said! Are you a perfect moron? Why would we want the deadbeats?

We currently are deploying our troops to eastern Europe! Please catch a fucking clue!

Shut up idiot. You haven't contadicted anything. We need to stop deploying troops to Eastern Europe because we do NOT give a shit. Western Europe is ours and we will straightend it out. Western Civilization is tired of aggressive invasions and attempts to subjugate it from the rest of the world.

Shut up idiot. You haven't contadicted anything. We need to stop deploying troops to Eastern Europe because we do NOT give a shit. Western Europe is ours and we will straightend it out. Western Civilization is tired of aggressive invasions and attempts to subjugate it from the rest of the world.

Western Europe is being overrun by Muslim hordes from the Middle East and North Africa. Catch a fucking clue, please!

Western Europe is being overrun by Muslim hordes from the Middle East and North Africa. Catch a fucking clue, please!

I repeat, Western Europe is ours to clean up. We need to save it from itself and the foreign hordes.

I repeat, Western Europe is ours to clean up. We need to save it from itself and the foreign hordes.

Repeating lies do not make it true.

Try again, loser.

Say it . YOu know that answer. Stop playing your libtard games.

What was the intent of NATO?

I answered your question. Did you read my post or you just stared at it?

1. The answer is to protect Western Europe from invasion by the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union is gone now. Questioning an alliance when the reason for the alliance is gone, is completely reasonable.

2. Responding by calling someone a "Dog shit lover" is the act of an asshole who knows on some level, that they are in the wrong, but are too intellectually cowardly and vile to admit it.

1. From your post. Soviet Union is gone but Putin interest of de stabilization of western countries is very well alive. Invasion of his neighboring countries are evidence. Invading my country USA democracy is not acceptable.
Supporting countries and selling arms that sponsors terrorism like Iran and Syria. Etc etc etc etc.

2. You started it jerk. You just called me ........ red baiting fucker.
So I retaliated calling you ...... dog shit Putin lover.

Why don’t you just stick with the topic instead of calling people other names?
When people like you started this kind insulting calling other names..... Is an indications that you are losing or a loser.

1. Soviet Union is gone. Russia is a pale shadow of that real threat. Putin dreams of someday controlling the Ukraine, a nation that has been part of the Russian empire for centuries. That is not something that America needs to be involved in.

2. Your attempt to conflate some internet trolls with "invasion" is noted and laughed at. lol!

3. I took your insults to my President somewhat personally, as a supporter. So, I responded appropriately. And that fact that you were red baiting and it is absurd to do so at this late date, is completely fair.

1. Soviet is gone but Russia’s interest are the same. You may want to ask Putin’s neighboring countries how nervous they are from Putin invasion.
That’s the only reason why US military are presence in those eastern block countries. Putin could have invaded them. That is why they joined NATO.

2. You started it dude. I only retaliated. You may want to go back and read your previous post.

3. You may want to look how they insult Obama. What comes around goes around.
Trump is fucking hypocrite moron. He made this country a racist, Ignorant bully and laughingstock around the world.

1. Their interests may remain the same, the level of threat they are capable of being is not.

2. Considering the new balance of power between Europe and Russia today, if Europe cannot defend themselves, that is on them.

3. Putin conquering Estonia, or even the Ukraine, would not upset the global balance of power, nor be a problem for the US. It is insane that we are treaty bound to protect Estonia.

4. NOthing Trump has done, could reasonably be called making America "ignorant, racist, or a bully". And those nations that are "laughing" are doing so because they have a vested interests in America being stupid and weak. Fuck them.

Try again, loser.

Say it . YOu know that answer. Stop playing your libtard games.

What was the intent of NATO?

The Soviet Union is gone now. Questioning an alliance when the reason for the alliance is gone, is completely reasonable.

2. Responding by calling someone a "Dog shit lover" is the act of an asshole who knows on some level, that they are in the wrong, but are too intellectually cowardly and vile to admit it.

1. From your post. Soviet Union is gone but Putin interest of de stabilization of western countries is very well alive. Invasion of his neighboring countries are evidence. Invading my country USA democracy is not acceptable.
Supporting countries and selling arms that sponsors terrorism like Iran and Syria. Etc etc etc etc.

When people like you started this kind insulting calling other names..... Is an indications that you are losing or a loser.

1. Soviet Union is gone. Russia is a pale shadow of that real threat. Putin dreams of someday controlling the Ukraine, a nation that has been part of the Russian empire for centuries. That is not something that America needs to be involved in.

2. Your attempt to conflate some internet trolls with "invasion" is noted and laughed at. lol!

3. I took your insults to my President somewhat personally, as a supporter. So, I responded appropriately. And that fact that you were red baiting and it is absurd to do so at this late date, is completely fair.
Pale threat?

Hilarious!

Our president works for Putin.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Before Reagan, the Soviets had 10,000 tanks sitting in the middle of Europe.

Today, Russia has 2,000 tanks sitting in the middle of their own country.

Pale shadow.

Stop living in the past.

1. Soviet is gone but Russia’s interest are the same. You may want to ask Putin’s neighboring countries how nervous they are from Putin invasion.
That’s the only reason why US military are presence in those eastern block countries. Putin could have invaded them. That is why they joined NATO.

2. You started it dude. I only retaliated. You may want to go back and read your previous post.

Trump is fucking hypocrite moron. He made this country a racist, Ignorant bully and laughingstock around the world.

1. Their interests may remain the same, the level of threat they are capable of being is not.

2. Considering the new balance of power between Europe and Russia today, if Europe cannot defend themselves, that is on them.

3. Putin conquering Estonia, or even the Ukraine, would not upset the global balance of power, nor be a problem for the US. It is insane that we are treaty bound to protect Estonia.

4. NOthing Trump has done, could reasonably be called making America "ignorant, racist, or a bully". And those nations that are "laughing" are doing so because they have a vested interests in America being stupid and weak. Fuck them.

1, 2, 3. I fully understand that you are a Putin and Trump supporter.
Trump interest and love affair with Putin is unprecedentedly bad news for the western world.
Putin just invaded my country’s democracy and have not condemn by moron POTUS.
Whatever you are saying about Putin. His neighbors will always be nervous from Putin invasion.
Putin is also known to be corrupted and murderer.

4. Denial. Trump is well known around the world and here in US. As racist, bully, pathological liar, hypocrite and total moron. Laughingstock. That’s a fact.

I posted this link for you how fucked up is this POTUS. Who in the world would say something like that but Trump.

Donald Trump: "I love WikiLeaks!" - 10/10/16

Trump claims there's a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there's not.

Trump interest and love affair with Putin is unprecedentedly bad news for the western world.
Whatever you are saying about Putin. His neighbors will always be nervous from Putin invasion.

4. Denial. Trump is well known around the world and here in US. As racist, bully, pathological liar, hypocrite and total moron. Laughingstock. That’s a fact.

I posted this link for you how fucked up is this POTUS. Who in the world would say something like that but Trump.

Trump claims there's a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there's not.

1, 2, 3, I challenge you to cite one thing I said that could reasonable be called "supportive" of Putin in anything I said in those points.

4. You know what would have really supported your accusations as Trump? Supporting them. Hint, that other people say the same shit you do, is not a supporting argument or evidence.

1, 2, 3, I challenge you to cite one thing I said that could reasonable be called "supportive" of Putin in anything I said in those points.

4. You know what would have really supported your accusations as Trump? Supporting them. Hint, that other people say the same shit you do, is not a supporting argument or evidence.

In short you are here to spread Putin propaganda with the support of Trump???

Your refusal to even try to support any of your hysterical claims, is accepted as an admission of surrender.

1. Not wanting needless conflict with Russia, is not being supportive of Putin, as demonstrated by your utter inability to even try to support your hysterical claim.

2. None of Trump's polices or actions are ignorant or racist. That is just shit liberals say. That has been demonstrated by your utter inability to even try to support your hysterical claims.

Your refusal to even try to support any of your hysterical claims, is accepted as an admission of surrender.

1. Not wanting needless conflict with Russia, is not being supportive of Putin, as demonstrated by your utter inability to even try to support your hysterical claim.

2. None of Trump's polices or actions are ignorant or racist. That is just shit liberals say. That has been demonstrated by your utter inability to even try to support your hysterical claims.

Total denial.

Total denial.

Said the man who refused to even try to support either of his hysterical claims.

My points stand, and I am willing to defend them, if you have any "attacks" on them.

1. We should not have a needless conflict with Russia.

1b. And only a fool would interpret that as "defending PUtin".

2. None of Trump's policies are ignorant or racist. That is just shit libs say. Better Trade deals and better immigration control. Now.

Total denial.

Said the man who refused to even try to support either of his hysterical claims.

My points stand, and I am willing to defend them, if you have any "attacks" on them.

2. None of Trump's policies are ignorant or racist. That is just shit libs say. Better Trade deals and better immigration control. Now.

In short you are here to promote Trump love Putin.
Are you getting paid for this?

Total denial.

In short you are here to promote Trump love Putin.
Are you getting paid for this?

Forum List

Back