Trump wants to execute drug dealers

That sounds like a perfectly lovely plan to me... So long as it includes the owners and operators of every "legal" weed shop in the country as well.

There are no legal weed shops in this country.

Marijuana has been legalized in nine states and Washington, DC

marijuana_laws.0.png

Show me the State where the federal government made it legal. DIP

The feds are not state entities. Why would you ask me about the feds? Will the state of california arrest you for weed?

You're the one that brought States into the discussion, it's illegal nation wide. I would love to see the feds go after the property and all profits in these state cartels. Can you say RICO?

Of course I brought the states into the discussion. Thats because its legal in those states. You were the one that claimed weed wasnt legal anywhere in the nation. Face it you didnt know what you were talking about.

The feds are not state entities. Why would you ask me about the feds? Will the state of california arrest you for weed?

You're the one that brought States into the discussion, it's illegal nation wide. I would love to see the feds go after the property and all profits in these state cartels. Can you say RICO?

Of course I brought the states into the discussion. Thats because its legal in those states. You were the one that claimed weed wasnt legal anywhere in the nation. Face it you didnt know what you were talking about.

The supremacy clause says it's not. DIP

If thats true why is it legal in CA for example?

It's not.

It's not.

Yes its legal in CA. If you like I can link you to the law.

California Proposition 64, Marijuana Legalization (2016) - Ballotpedia

"California Proposition 64, the California Marijuana Legalization Initiative, was on the November 8, 2016, ballot in California as an initiated state statute. Supporters referred to the initiative as the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. It was approved."

Last edited:
A senior family member and other unnamed sources say that I privately joke about someone running over my ex with a tractor trailor, then backing up and running over her again.

I would feel horrible if this actually happened, despite our past issues. But sources say......

What the fuck kind of "news" is axios, and who the hell at business insider decided to recarry this article. I bet sources, unnamed, would tell me that it was created in its entirety from some sources imagination.
Axios has a high factual reporting rating.
Axios has a slight left-center bias due to using loaded words to appeal to liberal causes, but this still remains factual reporting.
One other measure good to use is which other news outlets have re-published the story. So far its marketwatch, CNBC and politicalwire.

In other words, it's a crock of shit story!

That sounds like a perfectly lovely plan to me... So long as it includes the owners and operators of every "legal" weed shop in the country as well.

There are no legal weed shops in this country.

Marijuana has been legalized in nine states and Washington, DC

marijuana_laws.0.png

Why, yes I can!

RICO!

There! I said it!

It's not.

"California Proposition 64, the California Marijuana Legalization Initiative, was on the November 8, 2016, ballot in California as an initiated state statute. Supporters referred to the initiative as the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. It was approved."

Yeah, CA also voted a constitutional amendment to ban faghadist marriage, how'd that work out?

It's not.

Yeah, CA also voted a constitutional amendment to ban faghadist marriage, how'd that work out?

The weed initiative wasnt a constitutional amendment. Dont deflect. I could have sworn you claimed weed wasnt legal in CA?

It's not.

The weed initiative wasnt a constitutional amendment. Dont deflect. I could have sworn you claimed weed wasnt legal in CA?

It's not.

It's not.

It's not.

So why does CA say weed is legal?

It's not.

It's not.

CA speaks for CA, it doesn't speak for the federal government. CA can legalize it, but it looks like the feds can still go after it. They just tend not to, much like cops tend to leave people who go 5 miles over the limit alone. Since most of your interaction will be with local, county, or state cops (who enforce CA laws), it's unlikely you'll run into a fed and even then they'll have instructions to do something else which means they'll likely leave you alone.

It's not.

CA speaks for CA, it doesn't speak for the federal government. CA can legalize it, but it looks like the feds can still go after it. They just tend not to, much like cops tend to leave people who go 5 miles over the limit alone.
So you agree its legal in CA then?

It's not.

CA speaks for CA, it doesn't speak for the federal government. CA can legalize it, but it looks like the feds can still go after it. They just tend not to, much like cops tend to leave people who go 5 miles over the limit alone.
I'm saying it's apparently not illegal according to CA law. However, according to federal law, it appears to still be illegal, which means it's still technically illegal in CA since federal law applies to all of the United States.

It's not.

I'm saying it's apparently not illegal according to CA law. However, according to federal law, it appears to still be illegal, which means it's still technically illegal in CA since federal law applies to all of the United States.

Thanks. Thats exactly my point.

"I'm saying it's apparently not illegal according to CA law"

It's not.

It's not.

Because regressives are liars.

It's not.

Because regressives are liars.

What does you being a regressive liar have to do with CA stating that weed is legal?

It's not.

...which is not the same as saying "its legal in CA." The laws applying to any particular area in the United States can be composed of the laws of numerous levels of government. For example, just because your town doesn't explicitly make something illegal doesn't mean you can ignore the county or state law while in that town (which is in that county, which is in that state).

...which is not the same as saying "its legal in CA." The laws applying to any particular area in the United States can be composed of the laws of numerous levels of government. For example, just because your town doesn't explicitly make something illegal doesn't mean you can ignore the county or state law while in that town (which is in that county, which is in that state).
Isnt "in CA" .....in CA?

Recreational Pot Is Officially Legal in California

Forum List

Back