Trump wants to execute drug dealers

CA speaks for CA, it doesn't speak for the federal government. CA can legalize it, but it looks like the feds can still go after it. They just tend not to, much like cops tend to leave people who go 5 miles over the limit alone.
So you agree its legal in CA then?
I'm saying it's apparently not illegal according to CA law. However, according to federal law, it appears to still be illegal, which means it's still technically illegal in CA since federal law applies to all of the United States.

Thanks. Thats exactly my point.

"I'm saying it's apparently not illegal according to CA law"
...which is not the same as saying "its legal in CA." The laws applying to any particular area in the United States can be composed of the laws of numerous levels of government. For example, just because your town doesn't explicitly make something illegal doesn't mean you can ignore the county or state law while in that town (which is in that county, which is in that state).
Isnt "in CA" .....in CA?

Recreational Pot Is Officially Legal in California
Obviously your article's title is misleading, since that very same article says: "The federal Drug Enforcement Administration considers marijuana a Schedule 1 drug, the same category as heroin." Obviously it's more like pot is no longer illegal under CA law and the feds don't have anything practical in place to arrest and prosecute CA pot users.

If Trump really said that he would be my hero. Execute them on the spot. Right on the sidewalk.

There was recently a young girl who got high and clawed her own eyes out. She will go through life an addict and blind. Execute the bastards.

Trump reportedly told friends he wants to execute every drug dealer in America.
Trump has Duterte envy, unchecked power.
Lets check the fascism list:
p56bsvi.jpg
No way he goes after the pharmaceutical companies.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Does it hurt to twist oneself into a pretzel for the moron in the WH every day?

All of you love this idea. You support it. But you don't want to believe that he said it. You don't trust the media which reported it. I believe it's because deep down, you know it's wrong for America and is something the president should be advocating.

In a few days when he blurts it out on live TV, you'll cheer like Eagle's fans, though.

That sounds like a perfectly lovely plan to me... So long as it includes the owners and operators of every "legal" weed shop in the country as well.
Fuck off, old man. Go take your prescribed “medication” and die a slow death if that’s what you prefer. If people want to smoke pot, that’s none of your business

Fuck off, old man. Go take your prescribed “medication” and die a slow death if that’s what you prefer. If people want to smoke pot, that’s none of your business

It is most definitely my business if those potheads are going to be wandering the streets endangering people.

I have no intention of dying slowly. I've got a .45 ACP with my initials etched into the brass for the day I can no longer do for myself.

Trump reportedly told friends he wants to execute every drug dealer in America.
Trump has Duterte envy, unchecked power.
Lets check the fascism list:
p56bsvi.jpg
it's funny how the left bitches and whines trump talks a lot and never follows through on these "ideas" he has bouncing around in his balding head. LIAR LIAR they cry out cause he never does these things.

yet, something like this - NOW you take these things seriously ONLY BECAUSE it's agenda driven.

*IF* trump said it, stupid. but *if* trump said it in which context? we shooting the weed dealer down the street? doctors who prescribe far too many meds?

then again, the left just bitches.

a lot.

It is most definitely my business if those potheads are going to be wandering the streets endangering people.

I have no intention of dying slowly. I've got a .45 ACP with my initials etched into the brass for the day I can no longer do for myself.
Yeah ok. “Potheads” don’t endanger anything more than a bag of Doritos. This isn’t 1960. You can live without fear of psychotic pothead motorcycle gangs driving through your flower bed

Not really the point. The point is that it is legal in 9 states.

Wrong, it's still illegal and the feds could bust them if they chose.

So much for the conservative argument in favor of states rights. Now you’re back to blowing the federal govt again

Yeah ok. “Potheads” don’t endanger anything more than a bag of Doritos. This isn’t 1960. You can live without fear of psychotic pothead motorcycle gangs driving through your flower bed
I always thought that babies were at risk the most from when potheads get the munchies and eat babies...

marijuana-baby.jpg

Hmmmm_6c7d20_2020595.jpg

Forum List

Back